I think I may have to go to pony rehab......

Tia Is Best Pony

Ok I literally can not stop thinking about mlp! I skiped shcool today to watch! Lol. Am I the onky one who just cannot stop thinking about this show?

That may tend to happen to some people when they first get into it, beyond that.....it's not horrible, but maybe.........breathe deeply and take a short break? :s

• Brohoof 1

Oh, you are definitely not alone buddy. A great deal of us are just as obsessed with this show as you are ;) Myself included, I remember actively trying to seek out the Internet during my school trip to Pamplona-Bilbao (amazing opportunity) just so I could watch Magical Mystery Cure as soon as possible. Seemed more important to me at the time than learning about important exam-related Spanish culture :) (I did learn it, of course, but not having thoughts of the episode dancing in my head would've been better :3)

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 3

You skipping school just to watch a TV show is a little far. There is no problem liking MLP, even to the extremes, but if it is impacting you negatively like that you should probably seek help.

• Brohoof 3

Whoa! Skipping school for ponies? Did anyone just let you skip school? Did you lie to convince them to let you stay?

Anyway, It's happened to all of us. I thought I should stop thinking about ponies early on in this new-found fandom, but I said "What bad is it doing to me? I can't think of anything..." From then on, Pegasi fluttered around my brain for days, relating anything happening to me at any instant to ponies, AND I LOVED IT!

Edited by CobaltFlytrap
  • Brohoof 2

You skipping school just to watch a TV show is a little far. There is no problem liking MLP, even to the extremes, but if it is impacting you negatively like that you should probably seek help.

well I go to shcool on the interweb so I just skiped my kinda skype like classes and have yet to do my tests haha I don't think I need help lol but I just cant get it out of my head

i remember when I had the pony-flu... I used to lay awake at nights thinking about ponies, and then one day I couldv'e sworn I heard a pegasus flying around my bedroom. I distinctively heard the sound of wings. Anyways, I couldn't help myself. I started dreaming about ponies, about me being a pegausussusus.. (Whatever!) and having wings and flying. Even if I had a normal dream, somehow, ponies would pop up in it. I guess I'm still suffering from it, which is probably why my facebook page is Ponyhoofed!

• Brohoof 2

well I go to shcool on the interweb so I just skiped my kinda skype like classes and have yet to do my tests haha I don't think I need help lol but I just cant get it out of my head

Wait, you spelled "shcool" that way twice now... I thought it was a typo. You might want to actually go to your classes because they'd prove helpful for your spelling :P

• Brohoof 4

My friend, I haven't gone a single day without thinking about ponies. I've never let it impact my IRL responsibilities, but I'm pretty obsessed. I can spend entire nights just browsing pony stuff. It's amazing what kind of effect the show can have.

My Little Pony is a goddamn drug.

I usually try to keep the show off of my mind. But, in school it is inevitable. In algebra class, I revealed my middle name and then the whole class said ''B.A.B.'' so I started to sing Babs Seed. :P

So, pretty much you are not alone. But, if you miss your tests and stuff you will be.... TARDY!

• Brohoof 2

You aren't alone about obsessing over ponies. I don't skip school for it, (thats a little too far...) but I watch it pretty much every day, I can spend HOURS just on this website and other stuff. I as well think about it all day. You should probably get your friends to watch it, then you could talk to them. For me it took a VERY long time to even tell them, they are okay with me watching MLP, I got one to watch it. So he's a brony now, we both kinda keep it a secret, just me, and my friends know. Well I don't TRY to hide it (he does) I know its just a show and not bad (its actually amazing :P), and people who insult me (nobody has, yet), their opinion doesn't matter to me. Alright... I think I'm getting off track here... So just try and take a break from it or something, I dunno, if you've finished the series, then it'll be easier (I know from experience) because you've seen all the episodes and S4 is yet to come out. Though it is still hard not to re-watch every single episode still.

I guess I'll have to go to rehab too! No your perfectly fine and there is nothing wrong with have something that you like a lot on your mind. Eat ponies its a way of life.

Wait, what!? That is a very strange way of life. So all I have to say about that is...

No, I will not do that. Seriously Airbourne, not cool man. 

• Brohoof 1

I love the ponies. They mean a lot to me. I barely even play video games or write anymore since I started watching. xD  I think about ponies all the time, even at work. (Especially at work.) Honestly I have as much fun imagining or reading about them as I do watching the show. If I'm sick, I don't want to be cured!

I wouldn't want to go to rehab because I do not want to give up my love of ponies!  

I can't think of anything else that I have loved as much in my life.  Before becoming a brony, I would say that my number one love was probably superheroes.

Skipping school is going way too far, education is more important, there will be time for ponies later afterwards and on weekends or during summer. Somehow I picture Twilight dragging some bronies from the TV/computer and to school.

But yeah, too far...

I honestly think you're not alone. People treat MLP as a religion nowadays, and to an extent where it is not at all good for you. Keep first things first, that's for sure. Sort of like gaming - tone down your habits, but stay true to your obsession.

Twilight would be very disappointed in you if you keep doing that.

I remember when I first fell in love with ponies.I stayed up until I've watched all the released ones (about half-way through Season 2).Then I realized it was a school night and I had an exam the next day.I barely had a few hours of sleep.

It was totally worth it.

But I did horrible on that exam though.Had to tone down on my obession with ponies.Now,I can go for a while without ponies.You should kick your obsession down a notch and not ditch school just for ponies before it gets outta hand.Never a good thing to become addicted to something.

Edited by CaptainBlue808

Ponies are now a core element of my life, but not at the level where it's an obsession.

Although, at school today, I found an empty foil MLP FiM biscuit packet - It had pinkie pie on it and even the biscuits were shaped like her! So I took it home xD

Maybe I do need rehab. Oh well.

First time I watched ponies....24/7 nonstop pony pony pony in my head. It was like a drug I couldn't get rid of. I remember sitting in my ROTC class and I couldn't pay attention to the instructor. I was just sitting there wondering about the show and not being able to wait to get home so I could watch them again... Haha no you're fine. Just don't skip too much school. You'll need all that stuff you miss for finals and your tests. AND I AM NOT SAYING IT IS OKAY TO SKIP SCHOOL. I'm just saying don't do it to often. I'm a senior in high school and I'm struggling to graduate because I didn't pay attention and I constantly had ponies on my mind. Just try to keep it in check. We all have figured out our own way of doing that.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry, but as much as MLP is a good show, missing school to watch it is not the way to go. Nothing wrong with thinking about it and watching in your free time but there are higher priorities in life. In the end, it is a TV show, no matter what the quality.