Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Powderpuff

Hiya, I suppose I wanna share a pony drawing that I've had in progress for...an embarrassingly long time :'D I started it back in December or so and I haven't touched it since. But I think I want to get it started again now. Anyway, here it is so far.

post-13188-0-84838400-1361861400_thumb.png

I've used a regular mechanical pencil and a 2H graphite so far :)

And plus, I have these two slightly older drawings I did that I still am just so dang proud of and can't help but show off :D

post-13188-0-73203600-1361861428_thumb.png

post-13188-0-81961300-1361861444_thumb.jpg

These were also done with just a mech. pencil (HB) and 2H. For some reason I love to be very sparse with my materials in my pony drawings. I do not suggest doing this :'D

So, hoefully I will be posting some actual new stuff soon. Thanks for looking! :)

Edited by Powderpuff
  • Brohoof 13

I have seen your art before and I have always thought that your art was simply amazing.  The details and shading on these older pieces are extraordinary, making me quite envious of your skills as well as admire them.  Just out of curiosity, how long does it take to complete a piece like the ones you have shown?

• Brohoof 2

Holy.. :o

I can't even..wow. Nice work :lol:

I love shading, it's so much fun. I'm not that great at it myself, but it seems you've mastered it.

I really like the pouting/sad Rarity...I love how her mane looks. (Can't draw her mane for the life of me..)

Very nice job, you have quite a bit of talent.

Thank you both very much!

I have seen your art before and I have always thought that your art was simply amazing.  The details and shading on these older pieces are extraordinary, making me quite envious of your skills as well as admire them.  Just out of curiosity, how long does it take to complete a piece like the ones you have shown?

Hm, I'd say about three to six hours, with these ones in particular leaning more towards six. My first ones had more general, simple shading, but recently I'm trying to get more specific with the lighting, so more time's being put into them :)

Amazing, your mastery of the pencil and paper is nothing short of impressive. That's some intense shading you got right there, I look forward to seeing more art from you :)

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Nevermind, please just ignore this...Is it possible to delete your own posts? Hmmm. If a mod sees this, please delete this post? Thanks!

Edited by Powderpuff