Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Conker's Bad Fur Day Original Or Reloaded?

AzuelFox102

ok, so, i found out a while back about a game called Conker's Bad Fur Day, and i tried it out on an emulator, it is a really good game! (if you can handle it, trust me.) so, then i found out that they made a remake of the game for Xbox, i looked it up, and.... they revampped everything. i don't like it. they even censored a bunch of stuff that made it into the original game! WHAT THE HECK!? so, i wanted to ask you guys, which is better in your opinion? (please state why, as well.) thank you.

• Brohoof 3

ORIGINAL. the one and only...That game is like one of those TV shows like Family Guy or the Simpsons turning into a video game, with a cute squirrel protagonist as the icing. Everyone who isn't offended by the crazy things in it should play it (likely on an emulator, since a real cartridge can cost even $600. CBFD is a Rare-ity (I've just made a double-pun haha, I'm so great....*sigh*)

Oh, and you're asking why I like the original better...well, what good is the game when you censor the song of a giant talking piece of turd?

Edited by Zacharias
  • Brohoof 2

ORIGINAL. the one and only...That game is like one of those TV shows like Family Guy or the Simpsons turning into a video game, with a cute squirrel protagonist as the icing. Everyone who isn't offended by the crazy things in it should play it (likely on an emulator, since a real cartridge can cost even $600. CBFD is a Rare-ity (I've just made a double-pun haha, I'm so great....*sigh*)

Oh, and you're asking why I like the original better...well, what good is the game when you censor the song of a giant talking piece of turd?

and if you've watched PewDiePie play it, well.... yeah. here, lemme find the video...

(warning to viewers: you may or may not be offended by what you are about to see.)

The n64 version is the best the xbox remake is OK but they censored bits of it and pretty much ruined it.

plus this is the best song ever 

since when does a turd have teeth? or talk, for that matter. this game is so outlandish that i almost thought i was Conker. why can't they make a SEQUEL, not a remake of the old game. what, did the world get more mature in the whatever many years they made the game in? geez, people. why do you think the thing was rated M in the first place???!!! and, besides, the only reason the game is such a rarity to find and REALLY hard to get is because, first of all, the Game was made by RareWare, which has long since stopped actually making any real games for that matter, and, commen sense comes into play, the game was originally for the N64 system, which, any WORKING systems can probably just barely play anything anymore. am i right in most of this? i just read the Wikipedia page for this.

I prefer the original if the reloaded is censored. I mean the game would feel boring if it was censored.  I must say I have learnt to never eat while I see someone play the game. xD

• Brohoof 1

I can't really say much as I have only played the original, but usually I like the original over the remake. Sure the graphics have increased in quality, but the game was such genius for its time. I think it's best to embrace games as they were ment to be played.

Also, they censored the great mighty poo's song! Who does that to such a work of art!? D:

Edited by Celtore

I prefer the original if the reloaded is censored. I mean the game would feel boring if it was censored.  I must say I have learnt to never eat while I see someone play the game. xD

Have you seen PewdiePie play it? geez. you don't have to narrate every single thing you do and comment on everything you see. actually, that's all of his videos.

I can't really say much as I have only played the original, but usually I like the original over the remake. Sure the graphics have increased in quality, but the game was such genius for its time. I think it's best to embrace games as they were ment to be played.

Also, they censored the great mighty poo's song! Who does that to such a work of art!? D:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Conker%27s+Bad+Fur+Day+original+reloaded&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=conker%27s+bad+fur+day+original+reloaded&sc=0-30&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&id=AF0AF383F5F99EBFC13409EA842C69B38C4A5DB8&selectedIndex=19

yeah. and you forgot about good ol' frying pan. and why rate a game M in the past if you're gonna remake and ruin what made it great in the first place in the future?

I'm playing it right now and I must say that it is a very good game, even if the gore is maybe a bit much for me.  I was so happy when I saw that Pewdie was playing it!  I love his reaction to the game.

• Brohoof 1