request shop Traditional Art Requests for FREE

joeyRpony

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, okay. phew, okay. Sometimes I can go bit crazy and not know it's freakin comic and comics are supposed to have cartoons! I'm still deciding though if it's possible for me to draw a whole cover. :huh:

its not a really insane cover, and when I say cartoons I mean less realistic perportions and look and style and stuff

its not gonna be a pinnicle of art work here, and that's half the point of it

Awesome OC you got there, bud! I'm still working on the first few requests so please be patient and great idea you got there! Do you want a background?

Thank you lol and hmmm... didn't think about a background but i guess if had to pick... Sugercube Corner because of Pinkie Pie if its not to much trouble

Thank you lol and hmmm... didn't think about a background but i guess if had to pick... Sugercube Corner because of Pinkie Pie if its not to much trouble

Okay, no background. (it actually makes it easier if no background) It was just an ask anyway. I hope the request will go well! heh, heh!

Can you do a picture of my OC Fire Jade and Twilight Sparkle kissing?

I hope it isnt hard to make for you!

Thanks and good luck to you!

attachicon.giffire Jade.png

Awesome OC! I will get it done soon. (wow, a lot of requests to get done) 

btw, please be patient. I usually draw the easy requests first so don't worry.

I would like for you to draw my OC Lapis Lazuli. The link to his page can be found down in my signature. Whatever you feel is good would be best.

iaza12656330761700.jpg

Here's your finish request! I hope you like it! (sorry I couldn't find the matching body colour so i used a similar colour that might go way with it instead, if that's okay with you)

Here's your finish request! I hope you like it! (sorry I couldn't find the matching body colour so i used a similar colour that might go way with it instead, if that's okay with you)

Ah, thank you for drawing this for me. I really like the silly look on his face. Although, it looks vaguely familiar for some reason.... Ah well, it is a nice piece. May I ask how long you have been drawing for?

(edited)

Ah, thank you for drawing this for me. I really like the silly look on his face. Although, it looks vaguely familiar for some reason.... Ah well, it is a nice piece. May I ask how long you have been drawing for?

Sorry, I clicked on the link in your signature to your OC and had to get some ideas from one of the pictures below the description if you didn't mind that. :( Did you draw them yourself?

and I've been taking at least 1hr and 3 minutes at the most on the request. I did try my best, though.

Edited by joeyRpony