Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Traditional Art Requests for FREE

joeyRpony

(edited)

I'm good at traditional art not to boast, and if anyone is willing to make a request, it would be nice to reply this post.

I can not paint but I can sketch and colour it in nicely and rubber the mistakes. I take time in my work so it may be a while before replying to your request.

Yes, I accept traditional art with OC ponies or custom ones and can include more than 2 ponies. :lol: If you want to see some of my work it may take awhile. I haven't actually uploaded anything into my computer yet so I will get to that soon.

Finished requests:

Bari's-

iaza12656330761700.jpg

Edited by joeyRpony

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like for you to draw my OC Lapis Lazuli. The link to his page can be found down in my signature. Whatever you feel is good would be best.

I would like for you to draw my OC Lapis Lazuli. The link to his page can be found down in my signature. Whatever you feel is good would be best.

Awesome OC you got there! I read the description to know more about him. I will get to it when I finish dinner. (it's 6:16 here in AUS)

I would like my OC which is my profile picture which the name is Witch Doctor as my signature and anything you see fit would be nice and thank you if you get around to it.

Awesome OC! Do you have any chance have a larger version of your avatar. If you do so, please quote this reply with the picture. Sorry, I need bigger images to help me draw but if you can't get around on posting it, I'll try my hardest and thank you for the request! I will get to it as soon as I finish my dinner! My mum's calling me now.

And here I am again, swooping in on an art request thread like a vulture. It's almost enough to make me feel a bit ashamed.

Almost.

I would absolutely love a drawing of my OC, Keystone. He's a shy sort, and a bit on the pink side. Startles easily, so please tread lightly.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/73230601/drrr.png

Sorry I dont have a image for my oc yet as a reference but my oc is a silver peg with a black and purple mane/tail and his cutie mark is a black cloud with two crossing purple lightning bolts.

Awesome OC! Do you have any chance have a larger version of your avatar. If you do so, please quote this reply with the picture. Sorry, I need bigger images to help me draw but if you can't get around on posting it, I'll try my hardest and thank you for the request! I will get to it as soon as I finish my dinner! My mum's calling me now.

I hope this picture helps you with what you need and if i can be of further service just ask and thank you again for doing this for me.

post-13223-0-56658700-1362211535_thumb.png

(edited)

I hope this picture helps you with what you need and if i can be of further service just ask and thank you again for doing this for me.

Thanks for a larger resolution! Therefore, I can properly see his cutiemark and I thank you once again for the request. Also, after a long response (distracted by dinner) I can finally get started on requests.

Sorry I dont have a image for my oc yet as a reference but my oc is a silver peg with a black and purple mane/tail and his cutie mark is a black cloud with two crossing purple lightning bolts.

I can almost imagine your Original Character and thanks for the request. if you have some spare time or a minute or so, you can go search pony creator in deviantART & make your OC so I can see what type of mane he/she has and tail.

And here I am again, swooping in on an art request thread like a vulture. It's almost enough to make me feel a bit ashamed.

Almost.

I would absolutely love a drawing of my OC, Keystone. He's a shy sort, and a bit on the pink side. Startles easily, so please tread lightly.

Awww, SO adorable! I also want to say 'thank you' for the request. I will start it as soon as POSSIBLE! (it may take awhile to get it done as requests are swooping in)

Edited by joeyRpony

Almost.

Pfft, who doesn't like free stuff xD?

Anyway, here, could you do this for me?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kreinbahthur-r2547

As always, some headsup:

The stripes are fire like markings

The wings should be draconian in appearance now.

Yay, more art! Art is life. Art is love.

Could you draw my OC Jabbermouth for me? You can find his profile link in my OC Dump List in my signature. He always needs more art of him. :P

Thanks for a larger resolution! Therefore, I can properly see his cutiemark and I thank you once again for the request. Also, after a long response (distracted by dinner) I can finally get started on requests.

I can almost imagine your Original Character and thanks for the request. if you have some spare time or a minute or so, you can go search pony creator in deviantART & make your OC so I can see what type of mane he/she has and tail.

Awww, SO adorable! I also want to say 'thank you' for the request. I will start it as soon as POSSIBLE! (it may take awhile to get it done as requests are swooping in)

Ive got the image for him right here. He's actually silver not grey and the mane/tail has a darker shade of purple, its off because my phone has trouble with flash.

post-13260-0-41498200-1362239079_thumb.png

You think you might be able to draw my OC Sketchi?

If you click my Tumblr link and dig just a tiny bit, you should see one of my edits in there. It also doesn't matter whether its coloured or not, but colour would be kinda nice.

Oh, and thanks! I've almost never seen Traditional Art requests before, so all power to you!

I'm good at traditional art not to boast, and if anyone is willing to make a request, it would be nice to reply this post.

I can not paint but I can sketch and colour it in nicely and rubber the mistakes. I take time in my work so it may be a while before replying to your request.

Yes, I accept traditional art with OC ponies or custom ones and can include more than 2 ponies. :lol: If you want to see some of my work it may take awhile. I haven't actually uploaded anything into my computer yet so I will get to that soon.

Let's add to your long, long list of requests with a request to see my oc (referenced below) giving fluttershy a surprise kiss :3

Refrence;

post-10733-0-72203600-1362259286.png

Hi... Do you only draw OC's? If not, I'd really love a drawing of King Sombra with Twilight, both with the same evil eyes. Here's a picture of Twilight looking evil: 

post-12045-0-23563900-1362259770_thumb.png

Feel free not to though, maybe you only do OC's, I don't really know. Thanks a lot anyway.

(edited)

Okay so I was wondering if you could draw three of my OC's (Snowdream, Mist Chaser and Peach Heart) playing together or laughing together.

Thanks! :)

Pictures of them are in their character pages (located in my signature)

Edited by Snowdream

It would be totally awesome and i would love you forever if you would draw my character Silver Strings partying with Pinkie Pie,

Awesome OC you got there, bud! I'm still working on the first few requests so please be patient and great idea you got there! Do you want a background?

Hi... Do you only draw OC's? If not, I'd really love a drawing of King Sombra with Twilight, both with the same evil eyes. Here's a picture of Twilight looking evil: 

attachicon.gifthe_fall_of_twilight_sparkle_by_sorelstrasz-d5mqbz8.png

Feel free not to though, maybe you only do OC's, I don't really know. Thanks a lot anyway.

You must have not read my top post, I can draw OC's and custom ponies. It may take awhile to finish your request due to the others. WOW, I didn't know there could be so much!

Okay so I was wondering if you could draw three of my OC's (Snowdream, Mist Chaser and Peach Heart) playing together or laughing together.

Thanks! :)

Pictures of them are in their character pages (located in my signature)

Wow, what a wonderful idea! I will get to it soon. Right now, I'm going on the forum, checking out posts and stuff so please be patient. I have an awful lot to do.

Awesome OC you got there, bud! I'm still working on the first few requests so please be patient and great idea you got there! Do you want a background?

You must have not read my top post, I can draw OC's and custom ponies. It may take awhile to finish your request due to the others. WOW, I didn't know there could be so much!

Wow, what a wonderful idea! I will get to it soon. Right now, I'm going on the forum, checking out posts and stuff so please be patient. I have an awful lot to do.

That's fine, whenever suits you, I'm just posting around the forums, building up my post count XD I'm sure you will do an amazing job! Thanks!

That's fine, whenever suits you, I'm just posting around the forums, building up my post count XD I'm sure you will do an amazing job! Thanks!

Aww, thanks but I will get it done. My promises to everyone who's ask me for a request and I will not let them down!

Anyway, like I said, it may take awhile to finish. Traditional Art is not like Digital Art but if you grow so inpatient, please let me know.

well if you ever get sick of drawing ponies and want something new and refreshing I have a comic book that I wanna pitch to someone and needs a cover

Hm.... I'm not sure. I love drawing ponies and I've been doing them for at least 3 years or so. Plus I'm not so good at drawing realistic people etc. Still, I'm thinking.

Aww, thanks but I will get it done. My promises to everyone who's ask me for a request and I will not let them down!

Anyway, like I said, it may take awhile to finish. Traditional Art is not like Digital Art but if you grow so inpatient, please let me know.

Hm.... I'm not sure. I love drawing ponies and I've been doing them for at least 3 years or so. Plus I'm not so good at drawing realistic people etc. Still, I'm thinking.

they're cartoonish people, not wholly realistic

you can draw the Gen 3.5 Sprinkles for me if you absolutely are dead set on ponies (let me know so I can start offering info/pictures/etc)

they're cartoonish people, not wholly realistic

you can draw the Gen 3.5 Sprinkles for me if you absolutely are dead set on ponies (let me know so I can start offering info/pictures/etc)

Oh, okay. phew, okay. Sometimes I can go bit crazy and not know it's freakin comic and comics are supposed to have cartoons! I'm still deciding though if it's possible for me to draw a whole cover. :huh:

Ok! I will be patient. Can you make my sword the Master Sword from the Legend Of zelda?

Thanks! I wanted to get someone to make a picture of this because I'm making a 10 part miniseries. I need some images of some stuff in the show. Thanks for doing this for me!

(edited)

Ok! I will be patient. Can you make my sword the Master Sword from the Legend Of zelda?

Thanks! I wanted to get someone to make a picture of this because I'm making a 10 part miniseries. I need some images of some stuff in the show. Thanks for doing this for me!

What's Legend of Zelda? I'm not really sure what it is though. Can you please describe it to me and is Sword your Original Character?

Edited by joeyRpony