Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya ^-^

Vexxy

Hey, I'm Vexxy, nice to meet you all! ^-^

I didn't want to watch the show for a long time, mostly because of it being 'a little kid's show', and that most of the stuff I like is really dark, like Breaking Bad and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, but I relented, and... Here I am. ^-^; I'm really glad I did start watching this show, because it's actually helping me cope with my depression, which I've had for most of my life, so that's awesome. :D  Plus, this seems like the nicest community on the internet, so hopefully I'll be accepted for who I am, most people hate people like me... :(

I don't know why I wrote most of that, I guess I can go on a bit, sorry. ^-^;

Anyway, I hope I can be a good member of the community, and sorry about overusing emotes! I can't help it... *Resists urge to use the ^-^; emote, and... Fails*

• Brohoof 4

Hello Vexxy!

Don't worry, i get hate everyday. And please don't let the hate get to you!

Anyways, welcome to one of the best forums on the ponynet!

I'm sure you will have a wonderful time here, and please make yourself at home!

If you ever need anything or have a question, please don't hesitate to message me!

I command you to watch this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYaOshMKe7s

*Looks at name*

Well, that'll be slightly awkward, lol.

Nonesense. Take them under your wing. Train them in the ways of Vexx.

post-4006-0-02349400-1362862390.png

Welcome to the board new Vexx ;D

• Brohoof 7

Thanks for all the kind welcomes! :D

*Looks at name*

Well, that'll be slightly awkward, lol.

Welcome to the forums!   :D

Ah, I noticed that ^-^; Don't worry, I didn't steal your name! :P I've been using it for a while. ^-^;

Welcome, Vexxy! Stop but the pub for cider, 4  bits to a pint.

I feel your pain, bro.

Yay! And that's sis ^-^;

Nonesense. Take them under your wing. Train them in the ways of Vexx.

attachicon.gifLolz.png

Welcome to the board new Vexx ;D

:lol: Thanks! 

• Brohoof 1

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. Don't worry, most of us here don't bite, (At least not hard) so you shouldn't have to worry too much about anything. This community fairly open and laid back. except for when it comes to Twilicorn. but that's not the point. :P

Anyway, hope to see you around on the forums, and if you ever feel like Roleplaying I invite you to give our RP world a try. We're open for a levels of players, and not all have to be ponies. So feel free to give it a shot.

You like dark stuff? *Grins sadistically* You'd be surprised at the amount of dark pony fanfiction out there...

WELCOME TO THE HERD. And to Muffin Thief's army.

(edited)

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. Don't worry, most of us here don't bite, (At least not hard) so you shouldn't have to worry too much about anything. This community fairly open and laid back. except for when it comes to Twilicorn. but that's not the point. :P

Anyway, hope to see you around on the forums, and if you ever feel like Roleplaying I invite you to give our RP world a try. We're open for a levels of players, and not all have to be ponies. So feel free to give it a shot.

I might try the RP forum, but I tend to be terrible at stuff like that. ^-^; Maybe I'll lurk on that forum for a bit first. ^-^

You like dark stuff? *Grins sadistically* You'd be surprised at the amount of dark pony fanfiction out there...

WELCOME TO THE HERD. And to Muffin Thief's army.

I will have to try some fanfiction soon, but I find it hard to concentrate on reading, and I've still got Cloud Atlas and loads of other books to read. I always start the first few chapters of something and move to something else... :blush:

Edited by Vexxy

Hello Vexxy, and welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here; everypony's really nice! :)

I you have any questions don't hesitate to ask ;)

Thanks! ^-^

And I just made a sig, I feel cool now.  :lol: Took a while to get it to work though...  <_<

elcome to the forums! Vexxy, you sure won't be judged here! I like making friends with anyone, and your great just like everyone else!

D'aw :3 Thanks! ^-^ Somehow I've got to get fifty characters, maybe this'll do, maybe not. Maybe writing about the possibility of it not will make it work. It seems to be working now. Yup, it's working :P

*busts through the door, adjusting his tie*

Sorry I'm late, fashionably of course.

Welcome aboard Vexx! Name's Kestrel, friends call me Kessy. Glad to have you with us! Awesome sig.

Stick around, read those rules, and most importantly, enjoy yourself! See you out on the field!

Kestrel, out.

*busts through the door, adjusting his tie*

Sorry I'm late, fashionably of course.

Welcome aboard Vexx! Name's Kestrel, friends call me Kessy. Glad to have you with us! Awesome sig.

Stick around, read those rules, and most importantly, enjoy yourself! See you out on the field!

Kestrel, out.

Thanks Kessy! ^-^ And this fifty characters thing is getting annoying, but I guess it's there for a reason... ^-^;

Welcome to the forums I love yout siggy <3 and yes it's to encourage awesome posts

Thanks ^-^ You've already said hi ^-^; Sorry I didn't respond to it individually the first time, but there were so many new posts 9-9

Oh they changed it? It used to be 100 characters to a post when I was really active.

Ah, cool. ^-^ I don't know why, but I love knowing random stuff like this.

Ah, cool. ^-^ I don't know why, but I love knowing random stuff like this.

Oh that's good, because I am THE random facts guy. :P Even my aunt calls me Snapple Facts.

Oh that's good, because I am THE random facts guy. :P Even my aunt calls me Snapple Facts.

Snapple? :huh:  *Searches* Ah, we don't have that over here. I tend to spend ages on the net finding out random high level stuff about the universe, physics, biology, all that, but I'm rubbish at all of the stuff we do at school :P Well, to be honest, I don't understand half the stuff I read, but still...  :blush: 

Snapple? :huh:  *Searches* Ah, we don't have that over here. I tend to spend ages on the net finding out random high level stuff about the universe, physics, biology, all that, but I'm rubbish at all of the stuff we do at school :P Well, to be honest, I don't understand half the stuff I read, but still...  :blush: 

Wait, wait what? The universe? Physics? Biology? Doesn't understand, but reads anyway?

Hey, hey guys! I like this FNG.

I need to use forty-one more characters just to ask what is an...

Wait, wait what? The universe? Physics? Biology? Doesn't understand, but reads anyway?

Hey, hey guys! I like this FNG.

FNG? :huh: