Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(WIP) Applejack's Discovery

Doctor XFizzle

Okay, so I'm a little drunk and I started firing away on this story I just came up with. Here's what I got so far. If you like it let me know and I'll keep working on it. If you think it'll blow and want me to end it where it is, then shove off. Lol just kidding, just tell me I don't care. 

Applejack's Discovery

(there will be more of a flowery detailed introduction and stuff once I'm sober)

One day, Applejack bucked a tree so hard she split it in half. Much to her surprise, she found an old ancient relic lodged within the broken tree trunk.

The relic appeared to be a very rusty gear as if it belong to a machine.

Applejack inspected the rusty gear frontwards and backwards. It looked familiar but she couldn't quite put her hoof on it where she saw it before. Then it clicked in her head.

She saw a similar gear on the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. "Oh my Celestia, this must be a gear from the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy One-Thousand! The very first steam-powered piece of apple farming equipment in Equestria history!"

Applejack galloped off to find Granny Smith to ask her about the relic she just found. "Granny! Check out what I just found!"

"What's all the commotion about, dearie?" replied the old mare.

"Look at this old rusty gear I found lodged in one of the trees!" I think it belonged to the original Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 1000!"

"That old rust bucket? Why shoot, your great-great-great grandpappy Apple Crumble roamed all over Equestria showin' off his fancy schmancy steam-driven pile of bolts. Back then ponies never saw such a machine and were absolutely terrified. As much as your grandpappy tried, he couldn't convince one pony to use his machine. They all preferred to make their apple cider hoof-picked and hoof-squeezed."

“Well that’s no fun. I bet his Super Speedy Cider Squeezy was way more powerful and made way more tastier cider than what Flim and Flam brought over here last year. We Apples have been comin’ up with all sorts of apple farmin’ innovations since Ponyville began!” boasted Applejack as she pounded her front hooves together.

“While that may be true, child, somehow that machine never got runnin’. Now put that old thing away and help me prepare for the oncoming zap apple harvest,” said Granny Smith while putting a cooking pan over her head.

Applejack sighed, “Right away, Granny.”

Applejack gave the rusty gear one last long stare before tossing it to the corner of the kitchen. 

then I'll probably make the gear glow or some ish and Apple Crumble's ghost will appear to AJ in a dream to tell her to use the gear to make the SSCS7000. I don't know lol.

It's pretty good! I'd like to see the rest. :)

oh come on, I wrote this half-drunk and no one wants to comment on it? Fine I'll go make my own comments with hookers and blackjack!

Where are the hookers and blackjack? Not that I want hookers. Or Blackjack. Or any 18+ things, for that matter.

• Brohoof 1