request shop Princess-Derpy's Drawing Request Thread

Princess Derpy

HI EVERYPONY!!!!!!
I need to practice drawing some more, so I figured I'd create a thread!
Just use this format for your requests

Pony:

Text (if any):

Details:

Other:

Here are some examples of some of my drawings (I still need to practice some more...)

post-10016-0-48901000-1363413253_thumb.png

post-10016-0-76233100-1363413277_thumb.png

post-10016-0-07853600-1363413300_thumb.png

Current Wait list:
1: Sir.Derpinton Hooves

2: Flicker

3: Bearsie

Edited by Princess-Derpy

Hello, and I really like your art. Can you do mine?

Pony: My Oc Brown Horizion

Text (if any): A pegasus can dream can't he?

Details: Can you color it in?

Other: Can my oc be with Fluttery, Vinyl, and Derpy just hanging out?

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Here's my oc:

post-13325-0-99964000-1363126932_thumb.png

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Here's my oc:

Ok! Got it, I'll see what I can do! It might take me a bit, though~!

Hey! To start you out, why don't you draw some Scootaloo? Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to draw Scootaloo rocking out on her scooter. 

Okey dokey lokey! I'm on it.... geez, two new replies within 3 minutes of it being posted.

Ok! Got it, I'll see what I can do! It might take me a bit, though~!

Okey dokey lokey! I'm on it.... geez, two new replies within 3 minutes of it being posted.

Don't worry about the time. Also, yeah, I figured you could use some suggestions, so....

And I think Derpington sort of likes to stalk Octavia's Hall. I see him everywhere! XD

He's nice though.

Oh boy! Free art! Do you think you could do my OC, Solar Flicker? And could she be sleeping on a cloud or kicking it and knocking lightning out of it?

Oh boy! Free art! Do you think you could do my OC, Solar Flicker? And could she be sleeping on a cloud or kicking it and knocking lightning out of it?

Got it! You don't mind if it'll take awhile though, right? I'm kinda of a perfectionist when it comes to drawings, so... it'll take me awhile..

Got it! You don't mind if it'll take awhile though, right? I'm kinda of a perfectionist when it comes to drawings, so... it'll take me awhile..

Don't mind at all! I've got a lot going on in my life to keep me busy while I wait. Come to think of it I'm really behind on my request thread,

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Here's my oc:

The bad thing is I have an absurd fear that if I color a decent drawing, I'll completely screw it up, but I'll see what I can do. Here it is so far:

post-10016-0-80295700-1363417614_thumb.png

Hey! To start you out, why don't you draw some Scootaloo? Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to draw Scootaloo rocking out on her scooter. 

Here's Scootaloo! I tried my best, but my best isn't all that good when I'm tired...

post-10016-0-20830100-1363420016_thumb.png

@Flicker, I'll try to start your request tomorrow, I'm just really tired right now...

The bad thing is I have an absurd fear that if I color a decent drawing, I'll completely screw it up, but I'll see what I can do. Here it is so far:

attachicon.gifSir.DerpingtonHooves.png

Here's Scootaloo! I tried my best, but my best isn't all that good when I'm tired...

attachicon.gifscootaloo.png

@Flicker, I'll try to start your request tomorrow, I'm just really tired right now...

At least you tried, and it was a very good try. Go get yourself some rest, and you can work some more tomorrow. Have a goodnight, Derpy.

Psssssst. I have been asking everypony to draw my OC and applejack kissing? Can you do that for me? Can you draw us kissing. Thanks!

I'll see what I can do! I'm not too good at drawing yet though and I've never drawn a picture like that before, but I will try my best!