Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ELLO!

TheCraftyWhiteFox

ello everypony, im adelind. i wager in order to get to be known anywhere, i might as well start here. so here i go.

first off, im a unicorn. a blue one really, it's my favorite color next to any neon color, especially purple. which happens to be the color of my eyes.

my name comes from a water dragon, who represented strength and courage. the name it's self means nobel spirit.

i like to think I'm bold and unlimited to anything. 

however, sometimes i comes across as brash and selfish but i'm not easily offended. i'm a bit naive but i have desires to change for the better. i"m full of sparkle and compassion, stubborn and loyal, adventurous and supportive and full of surprises. i  will go to the ends for my friends happiness and protection.i make alot of mistakes but i take full responsibility for them. 

i absolutly love the nature, writing, singing and making ponies everywhere smile.

i admire luna and rainbowdash. they are like my idols.

i stand for courage and strength.

post-13386-0-44428800-1363644617.png

• Brohoof 5

*puts on Twilight's Psychologist glasses* Interesting... Very interesting... When you are this pony do you eat hay?  How does the hay make you feel?

:P

In all seriousness I would say welcome, but it would appear that you have at least been around for some time.  So all I can say is I hope you are enjoying yourself here!  This is a very fun site and the people on here are very kind and accepting!

You've actually been here a little while I think, but regardless I don't remember ever properly welcoming you, so yeah welcome I guess :P.

Hope you've enjoyed your time so far and continue to do so!

I love nature, too. I also like your welcoming post, it's very honest and detailed. I hope you'll enjoy your time here :D