Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty PSN Clan?

DiTzyy-

Hi! Not sure if this belongs in the gamertag sharing thread, but I was wondering if there were any active brony call of duty clans on the PSN. All of the clans Ive seen have been on Xbox so far and its been tough trying to find one still active. My PSN's "DiTzyy-" encase anyone wants to add me. Just say youre a brony and ill gladly accept.

Well, I don't really have any clans, but I have a few brony friends that play Call of Duty: Black Ops II on the psn. You could join my games and send a friend request to them.

• Brohoof 1

I am pretty sure Bronymeme has a brony clan(B4LC) and Brony4Life14 has one too(EQHQ, not sure if recruiting or not). Other than that I don't think us PSN bronies have too much of a clan organization, just ways to contact each other unless there is some brony clan I am not aware of. 

~Chacobos

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I would like to inform you that we have a brony clan on PS3, were a level 16 clan and recently we decided to expand a bit if your interested in joining please contact me, we also have a Facebook page, MT6, you can also look us up on the elite app under MANE team six. 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

I'm not in a clan, but I know at one point there was EQU, I'm not sure if they're still around though and they seemed kinda strict. One of my friends is in another one, but I don't know exactly what or if it's a brony clan.

My psn name is appie_bloom though (looks just like apple bloom in games) so if anyone wants to add me feel free, just say you're from here. I play both mp and zombies.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

You know, back during the days of Black Ops 1, it was just a little group of us that started a clan. It ended up becoming the biggest C.o.D. clan on PS3 and, if I'm not mistaken, got a mention on Equestria Daily. My little clan was the name, and it ended up dying out. Here's the thing though, there really is no big pony clan on ps3/ps4 anymore; at least not one I can find, just lots of small ones. If we can do like before; have an initial group, and just let it grow, we could have a great clan in no time. I've started a new clan "My Little Pony!!", you can find it on the app or add me on PSN, Flare_Dash, and I'll send you an invite. No requirements.