Banner by ~ The Wife of Douma

I'll Never Let You Go

Smitty91

(edited)

It's a very nice story. I've never been a good proofreader, so I can't help you with that, but I really enjoyed the story. My one thought is that you place the story some place else and just post a link to it so the thread isn't so long. Maybe you'll consider reading my story.

http://naturespellstories.tumblr.com/

I have posted it on fanfiction.net. That would probably be a good idea. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love when a story is able to tug at one's heartstrings like it did for one reader who was 26 and admitted that the story actually made him cry. I'll take a look at your story and get back to you about how I feel about it. smile.png

Well, I've read your story and Twilight's having trouble with flying has inspired me to write a story where she and Rainbow Dash are having a one-on-one session about flying after Spike ends up spilling the beans about what a horrible flier she is. Might as well add Scootaloo in there too. I look forward to reading the rest and seeing where this story goes. :) 

Edited by Smitty91

• 1 month later...

That was one real heart-warming story :) 

It made me feel all fuzzy inside wub.png

I haven't read many fanfics yet but I think it was really good. One of those feel-good stories :) 

Keep up the good work wink.png