Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Blessing (RP)

aRegularPony

Trottingham, Clover's House. 2:10pm.

Clover finished the house cleaning in mere minutes, she was amazed at the power she apparently had now. "Well," she thought. "Since I finished the cleaning in record time, I might as well go and visit Ponyville."

Clover liked to go to the bakery in Ponyville; the cupcakes there were the best ever, and normally, she took the train to ride to Ponyville from Trottingham as a teleportation spell made her feel somewhat tired after. But now she evidentally had more magic than she could ever have imagined herself having, she decided to teleport.

*poof!*

The white unicorn looked up in surprise to find herself right outside Sugarcube Corner. The teleportation spell had not exhausted her in the slightest. Clover smiled; she felt she could get to like this new power.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Pripyat Pony,

M8-X exited Sugarcube Corner, when a flash of light stopped him, and a pony appeared in it. The mech scanned the pony to see if it was a threat, but instead found it to be one of the ponies he needed to locate.

"INDENTIFACTION CONFIRMED. REPORT TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION" the mech printed off the address and continued on. He opened a radio frequency and contacted his master.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Max heard a strange ringing, and found that it was coming from within his helmet. He instinctively tapped the spot the ringing was coming from, and apparently activated it.

"MISSION REPORT: 4 TARGETS LOCATED. TARGETS RETURNING TO BASE NOW."

"Good work. Make sure you find the others."

"UNDERSTOOD. RESUMING MISSION. M8-X OUT." And with that, the radio silenced. Max brought out some extra chairs from a closet, setting them up at the dining table.

"Might as well get ready for them." He thought aloud.

Rush continued roaming through Ponyville market until he saw a lot of people seemed to be gathering around Sugarcube Corner. Figuring it was as good a place to look as any, he walked over to investigate.

(I have some computer issues, for which reason I won't be on again for a few days. It's also why this post is so short and mediocre.)

Clover was surprised to get the message from a strange metal pony, but intrigued none the less. She went into the bakery to pick up some cupcakes, thinking she could bring them with her to this meeting, then started to make her way to the address that she was given.

"Make that two of us." Twister said with a start. "I hardly ever come down to ground level so everything's like new to me here." 

She turned to Phil, "so you were sent to protect us, eh? Never thought I would ever need that much protection in my lifetime. Let's go!" She went to quickstep towards the door, but she accidentally ran out the door and within two seconds, she was already in the middle of the market again. She walked back to the door where Goldseek and Phil were and sheepishly said, "sorry, still trying to get this whole speed business under control. It's like living in fast-forward!"

"Uhh...." Phil kind of stares at Twister, then regains his composure. "If you're that fast, I can imagine it being a fast-forward life." Now looking towards Goldkeep, "So Goldkeep, ready to show us where we're going?" He steps out into the doorway, "Oh, I don't think I introduced myself, the name's Phil Noir, private eye. " Phil looks out and sees the metal robot speeding away. "And what's the deal with that metal mare thing?"

Edited by LeJAKoJAK

(edited)

@@LeJAKoJAK

Sugarcube Corner 2:08

"Goldseek. We're going to where ever this address tells us to go, and as for the the metal mare... Well, I don't know. Way too advanced to be owned by a normal pony. So, either this pony has a fortune, is a scientist or, by some off chance, has this said 'power' that we were given. Whichever it is, the pony is asking for us. And I'm going to oblige." He started walking out of the door. "Follow if you like. Also, speedy pony, feel free to go ahead. I feel it will take us a while."

Edited by aRegularPony

Clover bought the cupcakes then after carefully packing them in her saddlebags, walked outside the bakery to examine the note she'd been given. After looking over the address, she decided to teleport again; after all, what was the point in having a power and not using it? So she teleported and appeared outside the house in the address.

@@aRegularPony,

(I won't let this die so easily)

Sugarcube Corner, 2:09

As he neared sugarcube corner, Rush noticed a pony walking out who he recognized as one of the others from... whatever that was. He walked over to him and waved. "Hey! Haven't I seen you before? When that weird thing happened and some sort of angel or something showed up?"