General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

And you didn't get to finish the episode? :c

Well, I swtiched to the leak instead :V

Done watching it, the episode would be absolu-freaking-tely awesome if you're a fan of RD. But for me, it's a so-so...

Dashie may have even rose up a little on my list. Ya know, above rarity....who was second worst anyway.

169311__safe_fluttershy_rarity_screencap

• Brohoof 1

Ooooh, whoops. Sorry bout that.

--------

Dashie may have even rose up a little on my list. Ya know, above rarity....who was second worst anyway.

Nah, they're still tied for dead last.

You know how I am; I have to tie everyone's experiences together with some of my own. Just imagine Ganaram, Electrobolt, Viscra, and Synth glued together into one mess.

For the record, my favourite ponies are the following:

1. Rainbow Dash

1. Pinkie Pie

1. Fluttershy

1. Twilight

1. Applejack

1. Rarity

(I kinda wonder who your favourite has to be; I may have missed it somewhere...)

Plus I stated that the removal of any one pony will break down the group. Pinkie Pie best demonstrates the breakdown effect.

And why the hell are we discussing S3E7 here?

Well, I swtiched to the leak instead :VDone watching it, the episode would be absolu-freaking-tely awesome if you're a fan of RD. But for me, it's a so-so...[img=http://cdn.derpiboo.ru/media/BAhbBlsHOgZmSSIsMjAxMi8xMi8wMS8xOV8wMV8xMF82NjFfMTY5MzExX19VTk9QVF9fBjoGRVQ/169311__safe_fluttershy_rarity_screencap_sad_book_spoiler-s03e05.png]
Yeah. I did like it, but I'm sure Jinx is flipping tits over it.

I will admit I like how she isn't the most egotistical mare in Equestria and how she was willing to give up her dream cause of morals.

'Hey, everypony! Look at Rarity! Look at her and laugh!'

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

ZPpDC.gif

What you just heard is thousands shippers furiously writting a RainbowPie shipping fic

I will admit I like how she isn't the most egotistical mare in Equestria and how she was willing to give up her dream cause of morals.

She's still frail enough to crumble under peer pressure, though. Even in S1, she can easily got all anxious because of Rarity

• Brohoof 2

You know how I am; I have to tie everyone's experiences together with some of my own. Just imagine Ganaram, Electrobolt, Viscra, and Synth glued together into one mess.For the record, my favourite ponies are the following:1. Rainbow Dash1. Pinkie Pie1. Fluttershy1. Twilight1. Applejack1. Rarity(I kinda wonder who your favourite has to be; I may have missed it somewhere...)Plus I stated that the removal of any one pony will break down the group. Pinkie Pie best demonstrates the breakdown effect.And why the hell are we discussing S3E7 here?
My favorites are Ditzy and AJ. It's been for quite some time, though, I do sometimes lack in showing AJ any love since Ditzy was technically my first favorite. :x

My list goes like this:

1. Ditzy+ AJ

2. Pinkie Pie

3/4. Twilight/Fluttershy

5/6. Dashie/Rarity

I really need to sort out the ponies tied together. I also want to add in a few backgrounds and one minor villain, but don't know how to go about doing so. :/

• Brohoof 1

1. Ditzy+ AJ

2. Pinkie Pie

Applejack,... Well, that explains your sig...

There's the fact that she has a sister (and a brother; Heck, a well-integrated family), so I would imagine her being the one pony Apple Bloom has to look up to, and I'm sure it's demonstrated somewhere.

Rarity and Sweetie Belle,... Except there's friction between the two...

But without friction, you'd be sliding all over the floor.

Question: Tile or carpeting?

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

Ah...

Ts3Nc.png

That clears things up.

There is so many new 'paired' ponies in this episode, expect a wave of shippers materials

spoilers below!

ezu1A.png

SapCd.png

I really need to sort out the ponies tied together. I also want to add in a few backgrounds and one minor villain, but don't know how to go about doing so. :/

You know you don't have to :V

• Brohoof 1

Hello all. :3

I had the kind of dream where you want to kick the living crap out of everything after waking up...
Dreamt that I won £250,000... I wasn't very impressed when I woke up and realised that I'm broke as hell.

• Brohoof 3

[img=http://i.imgur.com/ZPpDC.gif]What you just heard is thousands shippers furiously writting a RainbowPie shipping ficShe's still frail enough to crumble under peer pressure, though. Even in S1, she can easily got all anxious because of Rarity
Yeah, but her ego and overall "im fucking awesome" attitude is more of an annoyance.

Besides, she was technically following orders from spitfire to do as her leader said.

I had the kind of dream where you want to kick the living crap out of everything after waking up...

Dreamt that I won £250,000... I wasn't very impressed when I woke up and realised that I'm broke as hell.

It really should say "Shut up and make your money my money."

Alright,... Who doesn't have money and/or a driver's license?

Ah...

[img=http://i.imgur.com/Ts3Nc.png]

That clears things up.

There is so many new 'paired' ponies in this episode, expect a wave of shippers materials

spoilers below!

You know you don't have to :V

What exactly does Merriweather have to do with anything? Are they a big shipper or something?

And I know I don't have too. Just kinda want to.

Hai!

And that sux, brah. Half the reason I'm kinda glad I don't dream.

Applejack,... Well, that explains your sig...There's the fact that she has a sister (and a brother; Heck, a well-integrated family), so I would imagine her being the one pony Apple Bloom has to look up to, and I'm sure it's demonstrated somewhere.Rarity and Sweetie Belle,... Except there's friction between the two...But without friction, you'd be sliding all over the floor.Question: Tile or carpeting?
Lol you never knew she was one of my favorites?

And umm, carpeting I guess.

Huh, we already got a forced meme from Spitfire's line

e6DAf.png

I'm too also sometimes get that kind of dream. Everything is so blissfully good, you don't really want to wake up.

Yeah, but her ego and overall "im fucking awesome" attitude is more of an annoyance.

Sooner or later we will have an episode where RD will have her ass handed to her on a silver plater, and it shall be glorious lEJ9q.png

What exactly does Merriweather have to do with anything?

Merriwhether is prone to create lots of headcanon materials, regardless whether it will clash with the previous headcanon from the earlier episodes or not. I kinda hate her name showing up in the credit

• Brohoof 1

It really should say "Shut up and make your money my money."Alright,... Who doesn't have money and/or a driver's license?
Im a little low in money at the moment due to weather bucking with my job (laying asphalt and other outside things).

But i do have my license. You should totes go get yours.

And umm, carpeting I guess.

Good boy. Tile will freeze your feet off.

But i do have my license. You should totes go get yours.

I'd have to pass the driving test first...

Just went to make myself a coffee... Then I realised the lid of the whistling kettle had been melted off.

How the fuck does this happen?!

It's really hot water...?

Reminds me of the time we microwaved one of those icing packets from Burger King...

Huh, we already got a forced meme from Spitfire's line[img=http://i.imgur.com/e6DAf.png]I'm too also sometimes get that kind of dream. Everything is so blissfully good, you don't really want to wake up.Sooner or later we will have an episode where RD will have her ass handed to her on a silver plater, and it shall be glorious [img=http://i.imgur.com/lEJ9q.png]Merriwhether is prone to create lots of headcanon materials, regardless whether it will clash with the previous headcanon from the earlier episodes or not. I kinda hate her name showing up in the credit
And what is the meme? :huh:

Yes, it will be!

Yes, it freaking will! :D

Aah, well that explains that. Good thing I know nothing of the writers and have very little headcanon so my vision can't be blurred by them. :3

• Brohoof 1

183365__safe_spoiler-s03e07_axe-cop.jpeg

And what is the meme?

X? That's an academy record

Yeah, very lame all right :c

Aah, well that explains that. Good thing I know nothing of the writers and have very little headcanon so my vision can't be blurred by them. :3

Well, for those who loves to over-analyze things, Merriwhether is a bane C4uV9.png

We can't really put a certain level on ponyville's technologies thanks to her electric dam and other stuffs

• Brohoof 1

Just went to make myself a coffee... Then I realised the lid of the whistling kettle had been melted off.

How the fuck does this happen?!

Ummm,.magic?

And a fuckton of heat+plus a really shitty lid.

Good boy. Tile will freeze your feet off.  I'd have to pass the driving test first... It's really hot water...?Reminds me of the time we microwaved one of those icing packets from Burger King...
Good thing I always wear socks around the house.

It's not hard. Just practice some.

[img=http://cdn.derpiboo.ru/media/BAhbBlsHOgZmSSJHMjAxMi8xMi8xNS8xNl81MV8yNF84NjlfMTgzMzY1X19VTk9QVF9fc2FmZV9zcG9pbGVyX3MwM2UwN19heGVfY29wBjoGRVQ/183365__safe_spoiler-s03e07_axe-cop.jpeg]X? That's an academy recordYeah, very lame all right :cWell, for those who loves to over-analyze things, Merriwhether is a bane [img=http://i.imgur.com/C4uV9.png]We can't really put a certain level on ponyville's technologies thanks to her electric dam and other stuffs
That image confuzzles me.....

Wow....it doesn't have a ring to it like some of the other ones. /)_-

Well, if its one thing bronies are good at, its making 20% shittier forced memes in ten seconds flat.

Thank, Celestia I hardly analyze at all.

• Brohoof 2

05pcC.png

Someone made a meme about the shooting. What

Well, if its one thing bronies are good at, its making 20% shittier forced memes in ten seconds flat.

Rainbow Dash and any other pegasus is the main source of forced meme, more so than other subspecies. Maybe it's in their genetics? :V

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

Writing does not equal drawing. Especially when you can't even write neatly.

Ah, whatever.

I don't watch YouTube as much as others it seems. I really don't see how anyone can watch stuff for hours honestly.

I have the same problem, but I push through it. I really want to watch some shows, but I can't focus...

various toys reviews.

Transformers perhaps?

I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one like this. I can't do present tense when roleplaying either. It hurts my poor chicken head. Speaking of that, I totally fainted last night and didn't start my post. No worries though, my primary activity today will be RP posting, coding, and some more sleeping. I am a tired chicken. :3

Don't strain yourself. But still make the post...

"don't worry, ma'am! i'm into dudes!"

That doesn't excuse anything....

Huzzah! The main plot is complete! T7d48.png

What are you talking about?

Plus I stated that the removal of any one pony will break down the group. Pinkie Pie best demonstrates the breakdown effect.

She really likes Dashie.

What you just heard is thousands shippers furiously writing a RainbowPie shipping fic

I patiently await them.

spoilers below!

ezu1A.png

SapCd.png

Rarity was just grateful, and Cloud Chaser didn't want to fail.

Eh, but you're right. I shall await those as well, even though I won't read them.

Merriwhether is prone to create lots of headcanon materials, regardless whether it will clash with the previous headcanon from the earlier episodes or not. I kinda hate her name showing up in the credit

Like what?

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

[img=http://i.imgur.com/05pcC.png]

Rainbow Dash and any other pegasus is the main source of forced meme, more so than other subspecies. Maybe it's in their genetics? :V

And on that note, I'm assuming you're on 4chan atm.

Really? Huh, never noticed that.

*and then suddenly, Berry Pie out of fucking nowhere!

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

This is the internet. Expect the worst... 

I really liked the new episode. Lots of interesting background ponies. But the cadet uniform looks silly. I can't wait for them to get names. Also, does that mean Rainbow Dash is now a Wonderbolt-in-Training?