General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

The mane 6 look a little squished, though I'm guessing that's because the image was stretched to make it banner-length.

That's what I don't like about it.

Also Starlight's shadow is hanging off the rock on the left.

Boop, I haven't been in here for a long time, how are you guys doing? And who is here right now? Is Ganny here? -falls over-

So I had fun on that trip I had, got a traffic ticket, meh. I paid it at least though. So that is out of the way. But yeah.

What is up with you guys?

Boop, I haven't been in here for a long time, how are you guys doing? And who is here right now? Is Ganny here? -falls over-

So I had fun on that trip I had, got a traffic ticket, meh. I paid it at least though. So that is out of the way. But yeah.

What is up with you guys?

CINNY@!! You're back!!

CINNY@!! You're back!!

Yeah for now. xD I am surprised by your reaction, you miss me I guess? xD

I might disappear again, though I will try to be in here. This place seems to be kinda dead lately anyway. xD So anyway, how are you Ganny?

I might disappear again, though I will try to be in here. This place seems to be kinda dead lately anyway. xD So anyway, how are you Ganny?

Gyauh, I've been bored and exhausted... 0_x

Gyauh, I've been bored and exhausted... 0_x

Awwwwww..... I have not been all that bored, but I have been exhausted.

Well, I found something not long ago that I thought I lost looong ago. Apparently it got list in the car seat long ago. I dunno how it ended up there but I am glad I found it.

I lost it like a year ago and I even got a new one to replace it. Now I have two ish. xD

It was an iPod touch if you were wondering. Heh. xD

Eh, not nearly as dead as I've seen some other forums. Though this thread could definitely stand to be more active.

Eh, not nearly as dead as I've seen some other forums. Though this thread could definitely stand to be more active.

True that. I have seen deader topics and deader forums and stuff. And yeah.

Anyway, I just woke up, I am tired, I don't have to be at work for a while soooooo.

Who is here right now at this time? It's kinda early? I guess. heh.

(edited)

True that. I have seen deader topics and deader forums and stuff. And yeah.

Anyway, I just woke up, I am tired, I don't have to be at work for a while soooooo.

Who is here right now at this time? It's kinda early? I guess. heh.

I forgot to wake up early enough to watch the new episode >_>

Edited by Punicpunch

I forgot to wake up early enough to watch the new episode

I'm gonna wait to watch the new episode when it comes out on iTunes I guess. Though I may watch it before then. -shrug-

I am never as excited about the new episodes as most of my friends are. I don't really care much for them, though I still wanna watch them to keep caught up and such.

Anyway, how are you doing?

I'm gonna wait to watch the new episode when it comes out on iTunes I guess. Though I may watch it before then. -shrug-

I am never as excited about the new episodes as most of my friends are. I don't really care much for them, though I still wanna watch them to keep caught up and such.

Anyway, how are you doing?

I'm alright.

I just had breakfast and I'm gonna play some Skyrim before I have to do anything.

I'm alright.

I just had breakfast and I'm gonna play some Skyrim before I have to do anything.

Oh I see. What do you have to to today? I got a while before I have to head to work. So yeah. I am tired though, I hate waking up. My sleep hasn't been the best lately...

Oh I see. What do you have to to today? I got a while before I have to head to work. So yeah. I am tired though, I hate waking up. My sleep hasn't been the best lately...

I'm helping to build some stuff around the house to keep us more organized.

I hate waking up too, it's the worst. :scots:

I'm helping to build some stuff around the house to keep us more organized.

I hate waking up too, it's the worst. :scots:

Oh that's fun. What kind of stuff are you building?

And yeah, waking up is meh, and when you finally awake things are better at least, and I do not think that I am fully awake yet...

Oh that's fun. What kind of stuff are you building?
Shoe racks, replacing carpet treads on the stairs, not really much.

And yeah, waking up is meh, and when you finally awake things are better at least, and I do not think that I am fully awake yet...
I'm always tired, when I rest I never wake up feeling rested.

Shoe racks, replacing carpet treads on the stairs, not really much.

I'm always tired, when I rest I never wake up feeling rested.

Oh I see, that is always fun. I need to clean stuff today and tomorrow. I finally get a day off tomorrow at least...

And yeah I know how that feels. I am tired like all the time and I don't like it. >.< Why can't I just feel completely awake for once? Hehe. xD

Oh I see, that is always fun. I need to clean stuff today and tomorrow. I finally get a day off tomorrow at least...
I've got the weekend off but I'm gonna spend the entire day tomorrow with my mother. Because Mother's Day.

And yeah I know how that feels. I am tired like all the time and I don't like it. >.< Why can't I just feel completely awake for once? Hehe. xD
At least I had a cappuccino today, that always helps.

I've got the weekend off but I'm gonna spend the entire day tomorrow with my mother. Because Mother's Day.

At least I had a cappuccino today, that always helps.

Yeah, I need to get a card for her at my work before I clock in. And stuffs. I will be spending time with my family tomorrow too, her and my uncle and my dad and stuff like.

And yeah, I am having an energy drink right now, they help ish, but not quite heh.....

So yeah. I am more awake now but I have no idea how good my sleep was last night...