General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Yeah. I get it.

Especially given how soon class starts for me, I'll have to call off drawing for the foreseeable future, unless time permits. On another note, my art thread died. Should probably have my expectations far lower than that, anyway.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Especially given how soon class starts for me, I'll have to call off drawing for the foreseeable future, unless time permits. On another note, my art thread died. Should probably have my expectations far lower than that, anyway.

Alright, but don't stop drawing. I love your comics.

img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-

Your Resident Robot Cyberneticist

Back home, what a long trip that was. Went to Kentucky, then Cincinnati Ohio, then Indianapolis, then St. Louis, now I am back home. Now I got things I need to do. >.< Like clean and stuff.

But how are you guys going? I still wonder what I will be doing in a few years or what will be happening with me...

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

99 CONSTITUTION.

LES GO, BOYS. WE IN HERE.

WHOOOOOOOO!

Fucking finally got it done, thank Guthix. Time to go devote time to Guthix now. That or maybe quest or slay for a small break and change of pace. Slaying does sound fun, actually. Plus, i'm also at 81 so hey. Another 99 to go for.

7Crdz3K.png

Back home, what a long trip that was. Went to Kentucky, then Cincinnati Ohio, then Indianapolis, then St. Louis, now I am back home. Now I got things I need to do. >.< Like clean and stuff.

But how are you guys going? I still wonder what I will be doing in a few years or what will be happening with me...

That's a very long way to go...

I'm lamenting school.

99 CONSTITUTION.

LES GO, BOYS. WE IN HERE.

WHOOOOOOOO!

Fucking finally got it done, thank Guthix. Time to go devote time to Guthix now. That or maybe quest or slay for a small break and change of pace. Slaying does sound fun, actually. Plus, i'm also at 81 so hey. Another 99 to go for.

Noice, I'm sure that's a milestone.

img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-

Your Resident Robot Cyberneticist