Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Guys, trying to sleep whilst playing an EthoSlab Playlist on your phone? Not a good idea...

Trying to sleep while playing ANY music for me is not a good idea. My body doesn't like sleeping with music playing. Anyway, how are you Ganny? I just woke up now... I got some more work to do today.

Trying to sleep while playing ANY music for me is not a good idea. My body doesn't like sleeping with music playing. Anyway, how are you Ganny? I just woke up now... I got some more work to do today.

On my usual gazillion commute right now. Least I got my phone to keep me entertained.

I'm at home, nothing to do. How's y'all?

Multi quote doesn't work on mobile but at least you have a free day.

Wish I lived in an area with a decent bus service. :P

Pff, I wish there was a train system that connected my place to uni.

Wish I lived in an area with a decent bus service. :P

Heh, I don't live in an area with a decent bus service either,, but I have a car, and I can drive, so that is how I get about. Not like I drive to different parts of the country many times anyway. xD

I get about by a bus.

What kind of bus? Must be a special one if it goes that far.

So I found out I have two trips coming up. Yay, I love travel! 

(if it's non-airplane travel)

I travel more than I spend time at home. Gets old and kind of sad after awhile...

I do agree about air travel though. Hate when flights get delayed and I have a heart attack if my stuff isn't at the hotel from the airline within 24 hours.

I travel more than I spend time at home. Gets old and kind of sad after awhile...

I do agree about air travel though. Hate when flights get delayed and I have a heart attack if my stuff isn't at the hotel from the airline within 24 hours.

Then just swim. You are a diver after all 

But the last time I tried swimming long distance, a sea lion tried to hit on me! It was awkward!

There are sharks, hurricanes, and freezing waters and you're worried about sea lions hitting on you? 

Did you camp in a tent or did you do an RV? But anyways, good morning. I Just woke up, but I don't think I'll stay up. Probably should as I have to go to work super early tomorrow.

Rented a cabin, still not as preferable as resting at home.