Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Also, question, how do you come up with your little emblems,@@Ganaram Inukshuk?

The first three symbols are ancient symbols. The four triangle thingie, the hexagon, and the star, all old symbols that are probably six or seven years old by now. Can't even remember the thought processes behind them, too.

The fourth one? That's the newest, started existing about six months ago.

• Brohoof 1

The first three symbols are ancient symbols. The four triangle thingie, the hexagon, and the star, all old symbols that are probably six or seven years old by now. Can't even remember the thought processes behind them, too.

The fourth one? That's the newest, started existing about six months ago.

Aah, ok.

Just curious since I've been trying/wanting to come up with my own for a while now for my music.

I'm terrible at drawn art and even worse at design whether its logos or not.

@@Lil'Cinnamon, I found out why my sig rotator didn't work. The link in my sig changed.

I told you earlier, MLP forums changed their sig things, now when you direct link a image in your signature, it uploads to their site now instead of it just being a direct link. I dunno why they did that, but they did. Probably to prevent things like signature rotations and stuff I guess... But.

I told you earlier, MLP forums changed their sig things, now when you direct link a image in your signature, it uploads to their site now instead of it just being a direct link.

Speaking of which, have you seen Iggy yet?

I'm best with pixels, it feels more exact.

Pixel work is fun, I will give it that. For some reason, I have a tendency to actually enjoy when i go and clean up images pixel by pixel when using them for custom emotes.

Kinda wish I could actually do proper sprite work.

Pixel work is fun, I will give it that. For some reason, I have a tendency to actually enjoy when i go and clean up images pixel by pixel when using them for custom emotes.

I taught myself a lot of it a while ago, not that good at it though.

I hate pixels. Not precise enough. Der...

Bear in mind that I've doing vector work for a gazillion years and without any tutorials.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

I hate pixels. Not precise enough. Der...

Bear in mind that I've doing vector work for a gazillion years and without any tutorials.

I've been doing pseudo vector stuff for a small while. I have also finally sorta learned how to vectorize things, so that's neat.

Should get that down more, tbh. And, yeah, I know. Without tutorials is pretty good though.

Just don't play it while doing anything? Ya know, how most normal people do it. :?

How much random access RAM does my computer use while idle, anyway? Oh and there's the problem with trying to overclocking it and having my HDD disc drive losing power because of it... can't check it til I get home, though...