General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

But mods though, you can do even more of that.

idk starving to death because you haven't eaten enough just seems too unnecessary. I have other things to focus on that don't include rummaging through stranger's cupboards for bread.

idk starving to death because you haven't eaten enough just seems too unnecessary. I have other things to focus on that don't include rummaging through stranger's cupboards for bread.

It's better than completely ignoring entire characters with a devoted market stall for food.

Your stamina more specifically I think.

Well that too but I was thinking more about psychological damage.

Giants will do that. Take away your stamina, launch you into space with one hit...

To be fair, if a game needs mods that badly then, uh, well. 

Not really worth the time, tbh.

WHich, says enough to me cause I couldn't even play the base game and get through it.

I liked the base game, but modded is sooooo much better.

But mods though, you can do even more of that.

And this makes it overkill. You have plenty to do there as is.

And since immersion is your focus, if you can't get immersed in such a world as that with what they give you then something isn't right on your end. Same goes for MC with how people overdo it with mods.

And this makes it overkill. You have plenty to do there as is.

And since immersion is your focus, if you can't get immersed in such a world as that with what they give you then something isn't right on your end. Same goes for MC with how people overdo it with mods.

Bethesda does rely too heavily on the modding community.

It's like having an army of people to make the bestest game ever though.

Bethesda does rely too heavily on the modding community.

It's like having an army of people to make the bestest game ever though.

that's really bad on their part, tbh.

I still need to try and play it again though. But, it wont be modded unless its something absolutely hilarious. And prolly will be a melee only run.

I have not been in here in a while.. but a cinnypony might as well say hey. Been a long couple weeks, moving into the new house and also dealing with utter meh internet where I can't load anything cause they don't want to update anything cause it costs too much money and there isn't any other competitors at all. I mean right now I can not use my internet right now....

But anyway, I say hey for a bit, how are you guys doing today? Looks like you guys are talking about gaming. Something I don't really seem to do much heh.

I have not been in here in a while.. but a cinnypony might as well say hey. Been a long couple weeks, moving into the new house and also dealing with utter meh internet where I can't load anything cause they don't want to update anything cause it costs too much money and there isn't any other competitors at all. I mean right now I can not use my internet right now....

But anyway, I say hey for a bit, how are you guys doing today? Looks like you guys are talking about gaming. Something I don't really seem to do much heh.

I can sympathize with the internet, my internet likes to just die randomly sometimes.

I've been doing pretty well, Skyrim Special Edition was unlocked and man, are the graphix amaze.

I can sympathize with the internet, my internet likes to just die randomly sometimes.

I've been doing pretty well, Skyrim Special Edition was unlocked and man, are the graphix amaze.

Well at least your internet is mainly functional. Meh. This weekend is gonna be fun it seems. Halloween weekend, last and first of the month, blah blah, so that means super busyness at the store. I mean.. I wish people didn't all like to think the same way and tend to do the same thing at the same time. It's funny actually, how you see certain times of the day and they are usually the same times of the day where places like that are super busy. Meh.. I need to go more my career path and stuff like that, but that is where I am in a slump...

Well at least your internet is mainly functional. Meh. This weekend is gonna be fun it seems. Halloween weekend, last and first of the month, blah blah, so that means super busyness at the store. I mean.. I wish people didn't all like to think the same way and tend to do the same thing at the same time. It's funny actually, how you see certain times of the day and they are usually the same times of the day where places like that are super busy. Meh.. I need to go more my career path and stuff like that, but that is where I am in a slump...

Holidays are nearly at the epitome of insanity.

Also, yay Halloween.

It isn't too busy I hope, everything I bought for Halloween I bought online.

@@, guys, I fell asleep too early because I don't even know and now I have to get to class.

Awww. Ganny, I have a question if you know anything, So I plugged in this new (well my dad's old one) monitor to my laptop via HDMI to have a different screen, and now my internet won't work at all with my home internet, it worked better without the monitor. Do you think having the monitor plugged in and on is having some kind of wireless hindrance between the laptop and the router making it not connect right? The router is on the other end of the house in the garage, so that may also be why.. But I wonder if you may know anything about that heh.

Awww. Ganny, I have a question if you know anything, So I plugged in this new (well my dad's old one) monitor to my laptop via HDMI to have a different screen, and now my internet won't work at all with my home internet, it worked better without the monitor. Do you think having the monitor plugged in and on is having some kind of wireless hindrance between the laptop and the router making it not connect right? The router is on the other end of the house in the garage, so that may also be why.. But I wonder if you may know anything about that heh.

what the fuck.

That makes no sense as the monitor shouldn't even be remotely related to the internet it picks up at all. And if that is the case, it should cause problems as long as its on and near your laptop, but not directly plugged in.

You didn't by any chance hit any buttons while plugging it in, did you? Like, there is an airplane mode key on laptops (at least mine, that is) and im pretty sure one that just straight up disconnects its wireless features.