General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Just now, Kyoshi said:

This update is...well, kinda crap, so far. Not fond of the layout or how statuses are done, and things seem less organized. Also caused me a lot of stress because it nearly ruined my signature thread outright, luckily it only partially ruined it, but there is the old saying don't fix what isn't broken. Probably should have been applied here. Now it just feels like it is trying to be Equestria Daily.

I kinda like it...

img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-

Your Resident Robot Cyberneticist

7 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

A Ford Fusrodah.

A wha? I don't think that model exists. xD Also.. Have you seen Vissy lately?

2 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

This update is...well, kinda crap, so far. Not fond of the layout or how statuses are done, and things seem less organized. Also caused me a lot of stress because it nearly ruined my signature thread outright, luckily it only partially ruined it, but there is the old saying don't fix what isn't broken. Probably should have been applied here. Now it just feels like it is trying to be Equestria Daily.

Hai Kyoshi, long time no speak, I Might as well say hai to you!

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Never heard of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBisNJxAmIk

2 minutes ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

I watched their Pokemon drawing vids.

Magical.

You should watch their Knock Offs. Their Knock Off Dragon Ball Z characters are brilliant.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

1 minute ago, Sir Punicpunch said:

Not a fan of red personally.

Neither was I, but then I heard about the problems with blue light. Well, it's either I build a red computer or I get RGB lights so I can change the colour to whatever I want if I hate the colour.

Well, since it's AMD, it's gonna be red no matter what.

Just now, Lil'Cinnamon said:

It's what this guy's driving.

And I so wanna draw Vissy right now but all I did was draw her head.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I kinda like it...

And that's fine. It is all opinions. I simply don't like the update so far.

Hai Kyoshi, long time no speak, I Might as well say hai to you!

Hey there, it has been a while. I simply haven't done a good job keeping up with people, I am terrible at it. How have you been?

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

Just now, Sir Punicpunch said:

Actually, I did see some of those too. :D

Which ones?

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Neither was I, but then I heard about the problems with blue light. Well, it's either I build a red computer or I get RGB lights so I can change the colour to whatever I want if I hate the colour.

Well, since it's AMD, it's gonna be red no matter what.

Well, I could change the colors, but I like blue...

img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-

Your Resident Robot Cyberneticist

Just now, Sir Punicpunch said:

Some of the Bad JRPs and the Dragon Ball Z one.

The Dragon Ball Z one is fantastic. I wish they would do more. I so want to see Gogurt's nemesis, Fajitas

4 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

Now it just feels like it is trying to be Equestria Daily.

This has also occurred to me. I'd figure that both ED and this forum were to be different and unique as their own.

And the question as to why the change is beyond me.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Panzysoldat said:

Great, another channel for my brother to be all over about. He's already all over MTG Goldfish...

2 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

And that's fine. It is all opinions. I simply don't like the update so far.

Hey there, it has been a while. I simply haven't done a good job keeping up with people, I am terrible at it. How have you been?

I sympathise with the people who had to push out the update and getting a lot of flack over it. I've been there. It's not pretty and I honestly don't wanna go through it again anytime soon.

Well, I could change the colors, but I like blue...

That's why you go with RGB lights if you're unsure. Just don't be like this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcRQeP0uqmY

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Just now, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Great, another channel for my brother to be all over about. He's already all over MTG Goldfish...

Does your brother like great drawings and hilarious commentary?

Just now, Panzysoldat said:

Does your brother like great drawings and hilarious commentary?

I think more like the commentary. He even drew a comic full of goldfish. And one with him and his friend trying to survive, I think, world history as personified by a battle against hordes of giant monsters.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

It's what this guy's driving.

And I so wanna draw Vissy right now but all I did was draw her head.

I can't see it......

7 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I am alright I guess, working, barely socializing, and stuff. Got day off tomorrow at least. All I can say is this chat is bustling today, usually it is dead but for some reason everypony is here.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

So, this update unbans users and erases statuses, but it still can't give me back my ability to make statuses?

That's real nice.

I think more like the commentary. He even drew a comic full of goldfish. And one with him and his friend trying to survive, I think, world history as personified by a battle against hordes of giant monsters.

Who? Your brother or the youtuber?

3 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Let me try again...

Oh duuuh. Fusion, I know about those you just said fusrodah and I didn't think about that one. I see plenty of those here. And the thing you posted, I like the power lines in the background

What year is yours? My Hyunday Sonata is 2010 and it's the same size. I just got new tires on Friday so.

siggeh163.png

Who? Your brother or the youtuber?

Brother.

Oh duuuh. Fusion, I know about those you just said fusrodah and I didn't think about that one. I see plenty of those here. And the thing you posted, I like the power lines in the background

What year is yours? My Hyunday Sonata is 2010 and it's the same size. I just got new tires on Friday so.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

4 minutes ago, Panzysoldat said:

So, this update unbans users and erases statuses, but it still can't give me back my ability to make statuses?

That's real nice.

The clean slate

KUynEt.gif

veritati adhaerere

3 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Brother.

Oh that sounds cool. Also I will show you my car just cause I can, needs some more work like hoofle, but I took this picture earlier today. Who likes the license plate?

car.jpg

siggeh163.png

5 minutes ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

Brother.

Who's MTG Goldfish, then?

4 minutes ago, Zyrael said:

The clean slate

KUynEt.gif

Batman should lay off the Botox.

3 minutes ago, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Oh that sounds cool. Also I will show you my car just cause I can, needs some more work like hoofle, but I took this picture earlier today. Who likes the license plate?

car.jpg

I thought about either having the formula for hydrogen fusion encoded into a vanity plate or just having 694209K as the number, but I never brought it up because apparently we don't do vanity plates.

Who's MTG Goldfish, then?

My brother's insanely obsessed with MTG but the card store in my area's been shut down for ages.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

1 minute ago, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I thought about either having the formula for hydrogen fusion encoded into a vanity plate or just having 694209K as the number, but I never brought it up because apparently we don't do vanity plates.

Wait, California doesn't ever do any personalized plates like that? Go figure I guess. Here it's an extra 25 dollars a year, and I had to wait a while for this plate to get done, and it got mailed up to my address. I like how Arkansas does the personalized plates, it's exactly the same as the regular ones, with the bevels and everything, only thing I wish is they would do more than just 7 characters (including spaces) and let you use things like dashes or some other small selection of symbols instead of just letters and the Arabic numerals 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and 0.

siggeh163.png