General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

181970__safe_rainbow-dash_fluttershy_com

Oh? What happened?

You know, things VnCRQ.png

Sometimes I wish I could read everyone's mind on the internet.

... but then again, that would be a very bad idea :c

Why yes it is. He's one of the main characters on the show. It's really funny too. Especially Fluttershy.

Jesus moonwalking Christ o_o

Too bad I couldn't watch it right now.

It's a made up show silly. Unless you were aware of that of course. Um, were you? Because it's easy to make up stuff for fun.

He's acting like he's the the center of the thread, ain't he?

• Brohoof 1

I kinda sorta miss watching Full House now.

I liked that show for a while, but then I got bored of it.

Sometimes I wish I could read everyone's mind on the internet. ... but then again, that would be a very bad idea :c

Yes it would... *cue dramatic lighting and music*

Wait you didn't even watch it?

I'm having a little too much fun with my scissors now.

Yes it would...

You mentioned a song about that... Oh, and some brainwaves of mine are like that of Viscra's and probably you.

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

The Sugarcube corner and Show Discussion is now being overrun by the waves of newbies. Kinda beautiful to see 2L8M4.png

Wait you didn't even watch it?

I can watch the video, but my speaker here is all botched up. I still can't read lips that well, so.. yeah. Couldn't watch it :x

Uhh,... Wut

I meant putting tons of different games from different people on one handheld device is pure amazing. Going from Pokemon to Socom to MX ATV something to Megaman to Mortal Kombat and back to Pokemon is just the best thing in the world.

oh, and also, even though it would be near impossible, do you guys think doing something like college saga together would be cool?

That would actually be pretty cool.

Shame my mom is still a Nazi and wouldn't allow me to do such a thing.

Jesus moonwalking Christ o_o

>Jesus moonwalking Christ

I saw that yesterday in that 4chan thread....

Either you posted in there or that's more of a common phrase than I think.

Oh,... (I never had a handheld gaming device, except for the Gameboy.)

Well, after you finish your computer, go get an old PSP (I forgot which version and model. :/), google how to put emulators on that bad boy, put them there, load them up with tons and tons of games and make yourself a childhood.

Well, after you finish your computer, go get an old PSP (I forgot which version and model. :/), google how to put emulators on that bad boy, put them there, load them up with tons and tons of games and make yourself a childhood.

My childhood was filled with transportation infrastructure, Cartoon Network, Nick Jr, and innocence. There were no games or computers. My late childhood was filled with Bionicle and construction and innocence. My early adolescence was filled with flash games and a diminishing sense of happiness. My late adolescence was merely a self-proclaimed state of charisma.

Nowhere in there did a handheld gaming device come into play, and because of it, it cannot be considered part of my childhood.

My childhood was filled with transportation infrastructure, Cartoon Network, Nick Jr, and innocence. There were no games or computers. My late childhood was filled with Bionicle and construction and innocence. My early adolescence was filled with flash games and a diminishing sense of happiness. My late adolescence was merely a self-proclaimed state of charisma.

Nowhere in there did a handheld gaming device come into play, and because of it, it cannot be considered part of my childhood.

Hence why I said, "make yourself one."

Thought, its still technically impossible and whatnot. You can always pretend and or substitute it for other things.

I'm watching yet another YTP, and one of the phrases was "OMG, he's God".

Hence why I said, "make yourself one."

... That would be difficult... And the idea of replacing a memory...? That's kinda... I dunno...

@@Frost Bite,

I don't think I've ever seen you before.

I'm watching yet another YTP, and one of the phrases was "OMG, he's God".

... That would be difficult... And the idea of replacing a memory...? That's kinda... I dunno...

Yea....that's the main hard part... :x

I think I've seen her around somewhere before...

I remember the avatar somewhat...

Niban-Destikim make the best of funny comics

yLVeQ.jpg

B5Ykh.jpg

Better get some sega genesis emulator for the PC, more games that way

• Brohoof 2

Yea....that's the main hard part...

If you ask how tied together I am to Ganaram, you may find that Ganaram has the same thought patterns as I do. Refer to one of the posts in my RP of why he's on the train ride on the first place.

This is why I can't replace my childhood, or rather, why Ganaram doesn't wanna forget.

kansas

At least it's not Nebrarskaska...

Seriously though, that's a bajillion miles away, dude...

Hold on... MCAGCC.

• Brohoof 1

Reading old posts in here from what seems like such a long time ago make me giggle. :3

Care to quote the posts here? VnCRQ.png

I can still remember your 1st posts here...

img-640975-1-mlfw5471-13406576786704.png

Kind of wonders 4 months has passed since then

• Brohoof 1

You mentioned a song about that... Oh, and some brainwaves of mine are like that of Viscra's and probably you.

I did?

I can watch the video, but my speaker here is all botched up. I still can't read lips that well, so.. yeah. Couldn't watch it :x

Oh, there are't even words. It's just a theme song.

You flatter me by copying me.

You now realize that Luna's snout looks different than Celestia's

QmSf3.png

Oh, there are't even words. It's just a theme song.

Really? o_o

Their mouths seemed to be moving, though.

Never played a Sega Genesis I don't think.

So no idea of any good games on it. :x

Most of the games are simple enough to be mastered in a short time, but long enough to ensure you hours of frustrating gameplay H66x8.png

The music department kinda sucks though

• Brohoof 1

Care to quote the posts here? VnCRQ.png

I can still remember your 1st posts here...

Kind of wonders 4 months has passed since then

Mom's computer is so crappy it coudn't handle running two pages and Runescape. :|

I had to close it out.

Best first post, evar! :D

Wow, I totally remember when I was like, "I need to stop lurking and try and join in on some of that." All in an attempt to become more social on here.

Never could make myself post until I got the idea to post that and then actually join in later.

Also, a realization:

>joined in here only 4 months ago

>Has 7.4k+ posts

>Is the highest poster

What am I doing with my life?! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Mom's computer is so crappy it coudn't handle running two pages and Runescape. :|

Close the Runescape :V

*slapped

Best first post, evar!

Wow, I totally remember when I was like, "I need to stop lurking and try and join in on some of that." All in an attempt to become more social on here.

Never could make myself post until I got the idea to post that and then actually join in later.

I'm also glad that you decided to join here a78Ev.png

And Berry Pie, and Crazyclay, and Ds8, and Jinx, and lots other guys I couldn't remember. Tsah

What am I doing with my life?!

Being awesome? VnCRQ.png

What was mine?

Here ya go :3

Hi, I'm joining this section of the Nonsense Zone. I shall begin by posting a song.

http://youtu.be/FcVxtyaATq8

• Brohoof 2