General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Because I am currently in possession of spicy and sour sauce :V

Thinking about buying some baked goods to go with it. I'm kinda sick of dumplings lately.

Go for it. I put hot sauce on all kinds of stuff. Like in chicken noodle soup.

• Brohoof 1

Considering you took a screencap of you at Castle Wars, how do you like the EoC and does armor make a gigantic difference in combat now?

Reason I ask the last question is cause I was just now trying to Dung without any armor like I used to, but was not only getting wrecked, I also couldn't cause any damn damage at all. :|

I was and still am severely pissed.

Edited by TGAP Haven

Considering you took a screencap of you at Castle Wars, how do you like the EoC and does armor make a gigantic difference in combat now?

I find more power in magic spells now, but my ranging still kinda sucks; I'm more for attacking at the highest speed possible using ranged and melee, but a Rune crossbow ain't enough power for me... Melee, I tend to avoid, unless in non-PVP... Can't say that armour makes a difference that I can tell, aside for the lifepoint boost... I haven't even thoroughly investigated...

Haven't gone dungeoneering, but I can tell that I'm gonna need to better exploit weaknesses; Used to be that I could use all three combat disciplines, but switching between one and the other has some slight difficulty. (Either that or I didn't adapt yet... Though it usually takes me 90 minutes to do a medium dungeon, and most of that time is devoted to resource allocation...)

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

The first line from DT1's YTP was "Sit down on a cow", followed by some sort of weird arm creature drumming away.

Two things come to mind: Antvenom's disdain towards cows and killing cows in RS. Either way, there's still a bovine massacre.

Gah... Dang it Ganny, now you're making me wanna register a RuneScape account and play it again

inb4 another RS screenshot of me.

• Brohoof 1

I find more power in magic spells now, but my ranging still kinda sucks; I'm more for attacking at the highest speed possible using ranged and melee, but a Rune crossbow ain't enough power for me... Melee, I tend to avoid, unless in non-PVP... Can't say that armour makes a difference that I can tell, aside for the lifepoint boost... I haven't even thoroughly investigated...

Haven't gone dungeoneering, but I can tell that I'm gonna need to better exploit weaknesses; Used to be that I could use all three combat disciplines, but switching between one and the other has some slight difficulty. (Either that or I didn't adapt yet... Though it usually takes me 90 minutes to do a medium dungeon, and most of that time is devoted to resource allocation...)

I haven't used magic much since I haven't done much combat until today. I just know that magic is now weird in that it shows I don't need certain runes for attacks (like it doesn't show I need blood runes or mind, etc.) Did they change that as well?

I don't mind what kind of damage I do, I'll probably just go for large amounts rather than fast ones. Then again, I haven't fully tried out this update due to my RCing.

I think armor does make a difference in combat period and not just the lifeboost. I'm not taking severe damage like earlier (Still way more than before the update) and I'm also able to inflict damage nicely (Again, unlike before when I didn't need it.)

I don't know my normal time for a dungeon as I usually don't care.

Its became hella hard since you can't hybrid as easily. I used to just keep a spear with me so I could access each attack type and use that weakness instead of the triangle. I may have to change that plan up.

And don't worry, I haven't adapted either just yet. :lol:

Cheese-filled meatballs in chicken noodle soup with spicy-sour sauce, you should try some
That sounds insane! I hate cheese. Well, except on tacos. But nothing else, maybe. Cheddar on a hamburger is nice enough. But not in my meatballs, that for sure.

5qjaT.jpg

At least the terrorist can't peck you in the eye when they grow up.

That sounds insane! I hate cheese. Well, except on tacos. But nothing else, maybe. Cheddar on a hamburger is nice enough. But not in my meatballs, that for sure.

Don't say you're against it before you taste it! H66x8.png

YEyml.jpg

The cheese, if the meatballs done right, melts from the soup's heat and will burst in your mouth. It might sounds weird, but by the moon it's delicious

• Brohoof 1

Terror wrist.

auvRr.png

That honestly looks disgusting. No offence...

Okay y0Qnc.png

Seems like not everyone can stand weird-looking-but-awfully-delicious food. I'm personally okay with eating spice-boiled chicken hearts and fried innards.

• Brohoof 1