Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Does this means that AJ is canonically orphan now?

As EQD said, it may be that they are somehow in another city, for a reason yet to be explained (if ever). Let us hope that more parents are revealed as the series go on. :D

Anyway guys, I think it's time I went to sleep. Today was a nice day, expect for the fact I am yet to completely watch the new episode because this time, without subtitles, I am thoroughly screwed. :mellow: Besides, I made a good RP post IN AN ADVANCED ROLEPLAY. Once more, joy. Joy everywhere. :) Goodnight guys! :) (although now that I think about it, I have Berry's test and the GCT RP now as well...hoo boy, MACHINATIONS OF THE MIND, ACTIVATE!)

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 4

As EQD said, it may be that they are somehow in another city, for a reason yet to be explained (if ever). Let us hope that more parents are revealed as the series go on. :D

Anyway guys, I think it's time I went to sleep. Today was a nice day, expect for the fact I am yet to completely watch the new episode because this time, without subtitles, I am thoroughly screwed. :mellow: Besides, I made a good RP post IN AN ADVANCED ROLEPLAY. Once more, joy. Joy everywhere. :) Goodnight guys! :) (although now that I think about it, I have Berry's test and the GCT RP now...hoo boy, MACHINATIONS OF THE MIND, ACTIVATE!)

The EqD article actually said in red at the very bottom that her parents were confirmed to be officially dead :(.

The EqD article actually said in red at the very bottom that her parents were confirmed to be officially dead :(.

............................................................................ I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO TO SLEEP WITH THIS INFORMATION! I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THE WHOLE EPISODE YET! :( ...Great...I has the sad now...(Sigh)...night guys!

• Brohoof 2

............................................................................ I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO TO SLEEP WITH THIS INFORMATION! I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THE WHOLE EPISODE YET! :( ...Great...I has the sad now...(Sigh)...night guys!

Haha, now I got the giggles. Thanks for cheering me up ^_^. I was sad, thinking about that whol AJ's parents being dead thing, but then your reaction made things better :P (Sorry for you). It's like watching other people rage in video games; I find it funny :P.

...fuck img-1020800-1-3lnNF.png

Sorry i didn't spoiler it D:

Eh, it doesn't bother me.

We just went over this, actually...

Fucking.

Here.

Fucking. Thank you.

Edit: Of course my internet has to shit itself as soon as I get the link.

Edited by bluetrace
  • Brohoof 2

Haha, now I got the giggles. Thanks for cheering me up ^_^. I was sad, thinking about that whol AJ's parents being dead thing, but then your reaction made things better :P (Sorry for you). It's like watching other people rage in video games; I find it funny :P.

Glad to know my sadness works for someone at least. :lol: And you're welcome! ^_^  But I really need to go to sleep now you guys. Night! :)

Edited by Arcanel

You're Fucking.

Welcome.

You're fucking Welcome?

You cheating bastard. Goodbye was the perfect one for you, and you had to go and ruin it.

that was a bad joke I'll just go over there and watch the new episode now kthxbai

• Brohoof 2

You're fucking Welcome?

You cheating bastard. Goodbye was the perfect one for you, and you had to go and ruin it.

that was a bad joke I'll just go over there and watch the new episode now kthxbai

it was not only a bad joke, but one that also flew over my head like a jet. :lol:

wait a minute, actually, I think i get it now...

Im cheating on 'Goodbye' with ' You're fucking welcome'.

Oooooohhh, so thats what you meant.

Well, ummmm....Fuck you I do what I want.

That painting looks more like a pony spoof of that famous painting where it's a dude and a girl just standing with a pitchfork and stuff. I can't remember the name of it......

This?

5jD9O.png

It's American Gothic

• Brohoof 4

wait a minute, actually, I think i get it now...

Im cheating on 'Goodbye' with ' You're fucking welcome'.

Oooooohhh, so thats what you meant.

Well, ummmm....Fuck you I do what I want.

You were cheating on Goodbye with Welcome. Like, Goodbye and Welcome are proper names...

You know what, forget it. The joke's ruined because I had to explain it.

• Brohoof 2

It's them...?
Maybe.

That painting looks more like a pony spoof of that famous painting where it's a dude and a girl just standing with a pitchfork and stuff. I can't remember the name of it......

Well, it's all we have to go on, and if I'm right, it is a clever little hint. They did say EVERYONE would be able to attend. I even saw the Oranges.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe.

Well, it's all we have to go on, and if I'm right, it is a clever little hint. They did say EVERYONE would be able to attend. I even saw the Oranges.

Technically, her parents DID attend, but in the form as heavenly shooting stars :c.

• Brohoof 2