Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

hmmm, lets see..... "This grade is a pretty Pettitt princess" "Biskra is a pretty headed princess" "Biskra is a pretty padded princess" Did it three times to make sure it understood me through my small lisp. Seems like it only really worked on the third try when I went über tryhard enunciation pro over here. I'm also thinking it won't use words not in the dictionary. :x

add Viscra to the motherfucking dictionary then. >:c

at least it got the pretty padded princess part done correctly though. ^.^

• Brohoof 1

hello fellow gct dwellers

how is your last day of the year going?

Boringly! D:

I didn't have to work, which is ok with me, but because I got up this morning I've been stuck awake ever since. D:

And to make it worse, I stayed up hella late last night and couldn't sleep when I tried. I honestly don't think I actually made it into actual sleep mode at all. So I feel lifeless right now with a want to sleep and to do something at the same time. :|

Boringly! D:I didn't have to work, which is ok with me, but because I got up this morning I've been stuck awake ever since. D:And to make it worse, I stayed up hella late last night and couldn't sleep when I tried. I honestly don't think I actually made it into actual sleep mode at all. So I feel lifeless right now with a want to sleep and to do something at the same time. :|

XD i hear ya. plum kept me up last night, so i barely slept.

hey, it's cool, i like talking to her so much

Whoa whoa whoa WHOA there, filly!

You can't use the words 'I, like, talking, to, her, so, and much' in the same sentence when Plum is the subject of said sentence. :|

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

Whoa whoa whoa WHOA there, filly!You can't use the words 'I, like, talking, to, her, so, and much' in the same sentence when Plum is the subject of said sentence. :|

scuze me but if i say that, i mean it

That's what they all say at first.

XP tavi is staying

Viscragay is a scientific term of attraction everyone can get from the individual called Viscra Maelstrom, Viscra the Princess, or Vissy. anyone can feel attraction towards Viscra, but due to the major popularity of social networks being inhabited by males, most people have referred to it as being Viscragay, regardless of orientation. this in turn has begun to apply to people of the opposite herp of Viscra that feels attraction towards him, as well, due to the legacy of the term Viscragay.

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 2

Viscragay is a scientific term of attraction everyone can get from the individual called Viscra Maelstrom, Viscra the Padded Princess, or Vissy. anyone can feel attraction towards Viscra, but due to the major popularity of social networks being inhabited by males, most people have referred to it as being Viscragay, regardless of sexual orientation. this in turn has begun to apply to people of the opposite sex of Viscra that feels attraction towards him, as well, due to the legacy of the term Viscragay.

lolwut?

Viscragay is a scientific term of attraction everyone can get from the individual called Viscra Maelstrom, Viscra the Padded Princess, or Vissy. anyone can feel attraction towards Viscra, but due to the major popularity of social networks being inhabited by males, most people have referred to it as being Viscragay, regardless of sexual orientation. this in turn has begun to apply to people of the opposite sex of Viscra that feels attraction towards him, as well, due to the legacy of the term Viscragay.

Is the new saying going to be "everyone's gay for Vissy/Viscra"?

I'm not sure how well Braeburn and Spitfire will like that. :|

Now to play scenes from a hat.

First scene is scary things to hear from NASA.

I actually really (sorta) wanna do that! 

That would be awesome. We really should.

Also, any idea what color Lapis is?

He's blue, right?

He's steel blue in color I'd say.

Steel_Blue.gif

• Brohoof 2

Greetings everypony, the Distinguished Stallion has finally arrived :3

How is everypony doing today :)

Is the new saying going to be "everyone's gay for Vissy/Viscra"? I'm not sure how well Braeburn and Spitfire will like that. :|

Oh well, they can deal with it :V

Also, I made an OC! :D

Tell me what you guys think of Prince Firestorm :3

post-6245-0-62330200-1356979416_thumb.png

I'll add the Cutie Mark whenever I can

• Brohoof 2