Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Tsah. The DM seemed to be very okay with it jJiXm.png I hope he won't do anything big and force everypony to participate

DM okay with it... the end is nigh, or at least approaching nigh. I wonder how all of the other participants are going to take that.

@,

I don't like digging.

u gay, bro?

We wuv u.

hug____________________by_hoyeechun-d5oe

Please grant me strength

May Gaea and all other deities watch over you.

Edited by Bari
  • Brohoof 3

The attractive poni thread seemed to calm down considerably

Best poni, go!

AmuZLDv.png

DM okay with it... the end is nigh, or at least approaching nigh. I wonder how all of the other participants are going to take that.

Two seemed not to care that much, while I'm getting all flustered here :x

Seems like roleplaying like that was a normal thing in there, eugh

• Brohoof 1

I will assume it is a lie for the assurance of my sanity. c:

Throw your sanity out the window, forsake it in the name of wuvs.

• Brohoof 1

Whatever makes sense to you kiddo.

pinkie_pie___wallpaper_by_pepooni-d5rof0

Yeah, I'm new :P

Welcome to the General Chat Thread, where the posts are made up and the brohooves don't matter!

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, I'm new :P

Have any pancakes? lEJ9q.png

Come on... It's not like we will bite you if you admit that you love us :V

*hides chains and spikes under the bed

• Brohoof 1

Say, do you think there already exists a thread in the Forum Lounge devoted to post shipping pictures? Cause if not, I need to go make one.

• Brohoof 1

Say, do you think there already exists a thread in the Forum Lounge devoted to post shipping pictures? Cause if not, I need to go make one.

We have threads for funny and cute poni pictures, I'm sure a shipping oriented thread can works here :wacko:

What's the occasion you want to make a shipping thread?

All you can eat... :D

Don't mind if I do!

LXzCY5i.gif

• Brohoof 1

Come on... It's not like we will bite you if you admit that you love us :V
 I already admitted my love for the GCT.

I just cannot accept the fact that Bari said the GCT loves me. o;

• Brohoof 1

What's the occasion you want to make a shipping thread?

Well, one day, I was bored on dA, and I found a neat PinkieDash picture. And in the "See More Like This" preview area, I saw some good picture. So that was the day I ended up with a lot of RainbowPie. I gotta ship out my ship so that all may see the awesomeness of good art.

Also, I really just like shipping.

Ok, be back soon.

Well then...

You've now earned fruit based approval.

• Brohoof 2

Do any of you recognized this map? Well do you?

aYTu2BA.jpg

Pretty sure a large portion of GCT already see you as a friend :wacko:

You never really badmouthed anyone. You can be really funny and cool at times, but when the need arise you can be serious and helpful.

Well, one day, I was bored on dA, and I found a neat PinkieDash picture. And in the "See More Like This" preview area, I saw some good picture. So that was the day I ended up with a lot of RainbowPie. I gotta ship out my ship so that all may see the awesomeness of good art. Also, I really just like shipping. Ok, be back soon.

I'm so monitoring this :wub:

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 1

The wind is wicked tonight, I feel like one more puff will knock my house down to the ground.

Don't be silly the GCT isn't a living entity, it's incapable of love. We as members of the GCT are capable of it though.

Well, one day, I was bored on dA, and I found a neat PinkieDash picture. And in the "See More Like This" preview area, I saw some good picture. So that was the day I ended up with a lot of RainbowPie. I gotta ship out my ship so that all may see the awesomeness of good art. Also, I really just like shipping. Ok, be back soon.

I approve of this noble quest, go forth for you are the bravest and most noble Fruit Pastry in all of the land.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty sure a large portion of GCT already see you as a friend   You never really badmouthed anyone. You can be really funny and cool at times, but when the need arise you can be serious and helpful.  
 Yeah well shut up I hate you you're stupid you smell and so does everyone else in the GCT so there now everyone must hate me because I badmouthed them kthxbai. c:

Yeah well shut up I hate you you're stupid you smell and so does everyone else in the GCT so there now everyone must hate me because I badmouthed them kthxbai. c:

6ziBaXa.jpg

Shooga has been possessed by a Demon!

I'm so monitoring this
I approve of this noble quest, go forth for you are the bravest and most noble Fruit Pastry in all of the land.
How is this for an OP?

Hello, and welcome to my latest creation, the SPPT. Here, you may post pony pictures of shipping art. Any that you want. Hetro, yuri, yaoi. Canon x Canon, OC X Canon, OC X OC. Whatever, as long as it is SFW. As in, Safe For Work. Nothing explicit, alrighty? Also, just in case, no arguing. Just lovely pictures.

I'll begin with a favorite of mine.

(Insert Cute Picture Here)

Good luck my shipping comrades, and may your ships stay afloat!