Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

My boredom satisfies are gaming, manga, occasionally anime, alcohol and something not forum appropriate. Alcohol plus posting stuff online is definitely not something I do of course especially right now. So tired yet so awake..

Are you kiddin' man?

That's like my favorite past time.

I feel like this is relevant.

Seeing a picture of the crud-bread process in action makes it look a lot more appetizing than it sounds.

• Brohoof 1

Well naturally the forum gets busy just as I'm off. Well anyway gonna read some mlp comics coz my buzz ain't over. Then sleep drunk totally never done that before..in the last day. Take her easy easy equine lovers.. Some of you maybe love the equines too much.. ;) had to be done. Later.

• Brohoof 2

Okay, i'll stop trolling.

I actually have no idea what you guys listen to.

Electronic, metal, alt-rock, stuff like that.

Stuff like metallica, foo fighters, skrillex, and lots and lots of brony music. Hell, it was yourenigma's music that I was listening to that someone called elevator music. Pissed me off, it did.

• Brohoof 2

So I didn't sleep at all last night after the inevitable 5 hours of doing nothing I went to Twitter looked up #GamerGate then to le reddit and then I stopped over at 8chan and as always was both bemused and fascinated by the threads on it there. 8chan is officially better than 4chan.

• Brohoof 1

I so want to get that new Pokemin Game.

Is that like a cross between pikmin and pokemon?

I lost track of Pokémon a long time ago, but I have greater familiarity with Pikmin than I do Pokémon. Besides, I got things that act like Pokéballs already in Minecraft.

Wait, any of you guys try Pikmin before?

• Brohoof 1