Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Back home, what a long trip that was. Went to Kentucky, then Cincinnati Ohio, then Indianapolis, then St. Louis, now I am back home. Now I got things I need to do. >.< Like clean and stuff.

But how are you guys going? I still wonder what I will be doing in a few years or what will be happening with me...

99 CONSTITUTION.

LES GO, BOYS. WE IN HERE.

WHOOOOOOOO!

Fucking finally got it done, thank Guthix. Time to go devote time to Guthix now. That or maybe quest or slay for a small break and change of pace. Slaying does sound fun, actually. Plus, i'm also at 81 so hey. Another 99 to go for.

Back home, what a long trip that was. Went to Kentucky, then Cincinnati Ohio, then Indianapolis, then St. Louis, now I am back home. Now I got things I need to do. >.< Like clean and stuff.

But how are you guys going? I still wonder what I will be doing in a few years or what will be happening with me...

That's a very long way to go...

I'm lamenting school.

99 CONSTITUTION.

WHOOOOOOOO!

Fucking finally got it done, thank Guthix. Time to go devote time to Guthix now. That or maybe quest or slay for a small break and change of pace. Slaying does sound fun, actually. Plus, i'm also at 81 so hey. Another 99 to go for.

Noice, I'm sure that's a milestone.

Well, I was logged out and all the fun stuff happened and I may have to pause drawing because uni classes and a 140-mile commute.

99 CONSTITUTION.

WHOOOOOOOO!

Hey!! I was logged out at the time!! I could've screencaptured that!!

No, fuck you, you're not my real mom.

I'm not your fake mom either, what are you talking about?

Insert comment about Gannie and Gemmy's respective backstories here.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Well, I was logged out and all the fun stuff happened and I may have to pause drawing because uni classes and a 140-mile commute.

Hey!! I was logged out at the time!! I could've screencaptured that!!

Insert comment about Gannie and Gemmy's respective backstories here.

wait, would you have gotten a global message or something? I never seem to get those from any of my friends that still play ever.

And what of their backstories.

wait, would you have gotten a global message or something? I never seem to get those from any of my friends that still play ever.

And what of their backstories.

I can't remember if it's server-wide, as in, confined to that one world, or broadcasted to every world.

So my phone deleted all of its data.

Just a lil bit.

I tried to keep it alive, but nobody else was posting.

Everything dies with time, I'm afraid.

Let the resurrection commence.

With our powers combined, we can make this thread live again!

Edited by Punicpunch

Watch an episode of CrashCourse slowly and keep your eyes peeled and you'll find cultural references to media everywhere.
Yeah, I've noticed quite a lot of that.

well, my week's been dominated by room cleanup and "Ermahgerd, Perffdernersh!!".
What?