Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

LOL, I'm doing some distance learning online courses. The company I'm doing a course with is called MLP Learning

sig-4703096.s5l2rq.png

I keep reading it as My Little Pony Learning.

Good, never stop.

Better yet, get it legally changed to My Little Pony Learning, no matter how relevant ponies are.

• Brohoof 1

Boop, I am tired, and am on my lunch break at work. Left work at 10:00 PM last night, and am back at 5:30 AM this morning. So I am tired. At least I am about half way through. I need a nap, but I can't nap during the day. >.<

But anyway, how are you guys doing today?

Boop, I am tired, and am on my lunch break at work. Left work at 10:00 PM last night, and am back at 5:30 AM this morning. So I am tired. At least I am about half way through. I need a nap, but I can't nap during the day. >.<

I'm doing alright. Just finished the school day and hoping that the rest of the day will be mellow.

Man, interviews suck.

I'm also pretty certain I blew that one hella hard. I'll be lucky if I even do stock with that, I feel like.

*Super sigh*

I'm sure it wasn't that bad.

And if it was then I dunno.

If you haven't started at this point, what makes you think you will

Age.

Good, never stop.

Better yet, get it legally changed to My Little Pony Learning, no matter how relevant ponies are.

Is it worth mentioning that the community college I went to is called CMC? Plus, I've been playing that one game.

Cinny, I overslept and I forgot why.