Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Art Requests

Thevenomous

So Ive gotten bored just drawing my OC all the time, and I want you guys to let me draw yours! I'll only take 5 at a time though so be patient if the 5 slots are taken. I'll just list them all here. It makes it easier for me.

Here is an example of hand drawn Twilight:
post-13200-0-43905900-1365577366_thumb.jpg

These also show the different ways I draw stallions and mares, since I know some might prefer the mare style on their male OCs. Just let me know if you want manly or regular.

1.Snowdream                                                     

2.hana                                                                

3.MidnightBlue                                                     

4.Civil Sunset                                                      

5.CrazyTheRandomPony

6.Mudkip

7.MyShiningArmor

8.PinkieShyFlutterPie

9.Sonicrules831

EDIT: Okay, since I know I won't be able to do any of these very quickly, instead I will just do them as good as I can and draw them digitally instead! Of course, if you prefer hand drawn, I'm totally okay with that.

Here are examples of what you will get now:

post-13200-0-25171000-1366599982_thumb.jpgpost-13200-0-02839800-1366600010_thumb.png

Edited by xXthevenomousXx

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't pass this opportunity up! :P

You can draw mine if you wish! :)

If you cannot draw her, I understand. 

Anyway, have fun drawing her! :D

hZsDong.png

Anyway, have fun drawing her! :D

hZsDong.png

Alright, Ill get on it as soon as possible. Wings may be my mortal enemy, but they shall be conquered!

Make a Pony version of Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Solid series biggrin.png I love that character! (And it'll be my avatar if you do it :3 all credits to you laugh.png ).

Solid_snake_mgs2.jpg

If you need any kind of help on how to make your version, look at this example (lol):

solid-snake-little-pony.jpeg

Edited by cd_solidsnake

Make a Pony version of Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Solid series :D I love that character! (And it'll be my avatar if you do it :3 all credits to you :lol: ).

Thats a fantastic idea. Ill get on that soon too. Although, im about to go to sleep so everyone most likely have to wait until tomorrow unless I feel like staying up late.

I would love for you to draw my ponysona Aiden

Ponysona.png

And if at all possible, could you maybe draw him in shy-ish pose. Sort of in this way?

shy_fluttershy_vector_by_elbongo-d4e7z5x

Thanks and have fun~ :)

Interesting. I will keep it simple.

Appearance: Unicorn stallion

Brown coat,short green mane, green eyes and a chained tree cutie mark

I would really like if you gave him a evil smile since he is a villain and a very slim body figure.

Edited by King thorn

(edited)

So I decided not to sleep yet and I finished two requests. :P

Anyway, have fun drawing her!

Well, here she is:post-13200-0-07249400-1365590073_thumb.jpg Sorry but no matter how I rotate it, my phone only uploads it sideways. What do you think? Ill be honest, it didnt turn out quite like id hoped, but is not bad right? Well I hope you like it anyways!

Make a Pony version of Solid Snake from the Metal Gear Solid series

And here we have Snake:post-13200-0-40574400-1365590636_thumb.jpg

I actually really liked doing this one and I think it turned out pretty good. Still its sideways though. You can just rotate it yourself if you want to use it.:D So what do you think?

Oh, and that example you showed me is really creepy. :P

Edited by xXthevenomousXx

So I decided not to sleep yet and I finished two requests. tongue.png

Well, here she is:attachicon.gif20130410_032331.jpg Sorry but no matter how I rotate it, my phone only uploads it sideways. What do you think? Ill be honest, it didnt turn out quite like id hoped, but is not bad right? Well I hope you like it anyways!

The neck looks a little thick.

But still.... IT LOOKS FANTASTIC! :)

Thank you for drawing her, it's greatly appreciated! :D

And also, the wings don't look bad at all!

~Luna

Could you please do my ponysona Fireball Rush?

Her picture is here:

post-9830-0-65782900-1364076825_thumb.png

I would've asked for a pose, but since you have trouble woth both wings and poses, i don't want to put youin any more trouble. Thanks!

Could you please do my ponysona Fireball Rush?

Her picture is here:

I would've asked for a pose, but since you have trouble woth both wings and poses, i don't want to put youin any more trouble. Thanks!

Well Neon Fire got the 5th slot, but i'll still do yours once I finish the rest. And I can try poses if you want me to. That way I can get better. I just said that so people know it may take longer or not look quite as good if they want it. Ill still do my best.

And here we have Snake:img-1358684-1-attachicon.gif20130410_032453.jpg

I actually really liked doing this one and I think it turned out pretty good. Still its sideways though. You can just rotate it yourself if you want to use it.img-1358684-2-biggrin.png So what do you think?

Oh, and that example you showed me is really creepy. img-1358684-3-tongue.png

PER.FECT! D: You sir have some great skills! D: Seriously. I love it! Specially because you captured the essence of Snake's eyes (unlike that creepy pony mod O_O). So awesome! img-1358684-4-wub.png

Btw, check my avatar cool.png

Edited by cd_solidsnake

PER.FECT! D: You sir have some great skills! D: Seriously. I love it! Specially because you captured the essence of Snake's eyes (unlike that creepy pony mod O_O). So awesome! img-1358684-4-wub.png

Btw, check my avatar img-1358684-5-cool.png

Hey man, where'd you get that awesome masterpiece in your avatar?

But seriously, Im glad you like it. I finished it at 4 in the morning when I had school the next day. :P

For everyone else, I have a few more that I just need to color once I get home from school. They'll be done soon.

I would love for you to draw my ponysona Aiden.

And here we have him, as per request.

post-13200-0-16286400-1365645415_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure if he looks shy, so much as sad as he stares into your soul... Well, what do you think?

And where is zDashiez? I can't exactly quote the post if s/he deletes it... :T Ah well, here is your pony nonetheless.

post-13200-0-77452200-1365645867_thumb.jpg

The color was kind of hard to get. I messed up a few times, and you know how it is with colored pencils. Oh well. Your opinion? That is, if your post wasn't deleted for a reason.

Interesting. I will keep it simple.

Appearance: Unicorn stallion

Brown coat,short green mane, green eyes and a chained tree cutie mark

I would really like if you gave him a evil smile since he is a villain and a very slim body figure.

Oh darn, I forgot about that slim body figure thing... I hope this is still okay, but I can redo it if you want.

post-13200-0-22688500-1365645738_thumb.jpg

He's not really slim, like at all... So sorry about that :T Well, what do you think?

Hey person I've definately never seen in my life! I'd like you to draw my OC, a pony you've definately never seen before. Here's a pic. Thanks stranger! *wink wink nudge nudge cough cough*

post-13394-0-51491800-1365656166_thumb.png

But seriously, Im glad you like it. I finished it at 4 in the morning when I had school the next day. tongue.png

For everyone else, I have a few more that I just need to color once I get home from school. They'll be done soon.

attachicon.gif20130410_180003.jpg

I'm not sure if he looks shy, so much as sad as he stares into your soul... Well, what do you think?

And where is zDashiez? I can't exactly quote the post if s/he deletes it... :T Ah well, here is your pony nonetheless.

attachicon.gif20130410_180115.jpg

The color was kind of hard to get. I messed up a few times, and you know how it is with colored pencils. Oh well. Your opinion? That is, if your post wasn't deleted for a reason.

Oh darn, I forgot about that slim body figure thing... I hope this is still okay, but I can redo it if you want.

attachicon.gif20130410_180157.jpg

He's not really slim, like at all... So sorry about that :T Well, what do you think?

As an Earth pony thats really good, but you kind of missed the hornblush.png and I need a slim body type .My apologies about the inconvenience.Could you redo it?

Edited by King thorn

As an Earth pony thats really good, but you kind of missed the hornimg-1360498-5-blush.png and I need a slim body type .My apologies about the inconvenience.Could you redo it?

Its a unicorn too? Dang I guess I kinds just skimmed through that to get the info. Yeah, I'll redo it.

Woah, that's a nice Twilight in the OP! Would you take a request for a non-pony, but still FiM species? I'm not sure if you just want to practice ponies, and if so that's totally fine. :)

Sure why not? I can't really guarantee quality though. I've never drawn any other species from the show.

But seriously, Im glad you like it. I finished it at 4 in the morning when I had school the next day. tongue.png

attachicon.gif20130410_180003.jpg

Great job, I love it :o

Sad...shy...still gives the same overall feeling I was looking for in the drawing :)

Great work on the shading as well.

As an Earth pony thats really good, but you kind of missed the hornimg-1360498-5-blush.png and I need a slim body type .My apologies about the inconvenience.Could you redo it?

Again, sorry for getting it wrong. Heres the new version.

post-13200-0-17022300-1365747952_thumb.jpg

I think I got it this time, but your opinion is whats important.

Could you please draw stella? Her link is in my signature below! I've been looking for these, and most I find have all slots taken!Thanks, have fun! =)

~MojoDash

Here we have Stella looking fabulous if I do say so myself.

post-13200-0-87010000-1365748611_thumb.jpg

Although, are those colors right? I fell like theyre a bit off.

I'm not sure if the slots are filled up yet or not, but could you draw my OC Neon Fire? Here's the link:

http://artaxia.deviantart.com/art/Neon-Fire-362988408?q=gallery%3Aartaxia&qo=2

And if you look to the left youll see a drawing of Neon Fire.

post-13200-0-53739600-1365748642_thumb.jpg

So what do you think? I also kind of assumed the cutie mark was a scroll. Was I right or wrong?