Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Art Requests

Thevenomous

Thanks, she's perfect!! Can I make her my Profile Picture please? :D I'm so glad she's finally been drawn by someone!

~MojoDash

I'm really glad you like it. Of course you can use it, as you can see, cd_solidsnake used my drawing for his picture too. I'm glad people like my drawings enough to want to use them for that.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD. If you want I can still send you the quote. I'd actually like to see that. Sorry for being so weird. It's currently 0:14 AM here, so i'm a bit blehhhhh and I didn't notice that in the OP you said you were doing OC's and not general requests.

“Yeah, thats what you said.” Pinkie then proceeded to reach under the covers and produced her hooves again, this time covered in sock representations of Alex and herself. She began with mimicking Alex. “Pinkie, you’re my rival now, I bet you I can drink more cider than you can.” Pinkie lifted her other hoof and began using to mimic herself. As you can imagine Alex had to resist the urge to make a “playing with yourself” joke. “Okey Dokey! Whatcha wanna bet on, Crimson?”. She switched back to the sock Crimson. “I’m going to make you pancakes and you can stay the night at my place if I lose. If I win you have to teach me your secrets.” [/size]

Edited by Artemis

XD. If you want I can still send you the quote. I'd actually like to see that. Sorry for being so weird. It's currently 0:14 AM here, so i'm a bit blehhhhh and I didn't notice that in the OP you said you were doing OC's and not general requests.

“Yeah, thats what you said.” Pinkie then proceeded to reach under the covers and produced her hooves again, this time covered in sock representations of Alex and herself. She began with mimicking Alex. “Pinkie, you’re my rival now, I bet you I can drink more cider than you can.” Pinkie lifted her other hoof and began using to mimic herself. As you can imagine Alex had to resist the urge to make a “playing with yourself” joke. “Okey Dokey! Whatcha wanna bet on, Crimson?”. She switched back to the sock Crimson. “I’m going to make you pancakes and you can stay the night at my place if I lose. If I win you have to teach me your secrets.” [/size]

Yeah, it says OC's, but I'm not gonna just reject a request because its different. Just like with people. ~goodperson~

I'll do this one while still doing the OC requests so it may take a few days. I'm not exactly the quickest artist in the world.

You're defintely getting a lot of attention here. You're really awesome! I guess you should improve in the poses and wings, get some higher quality color pencils and do some commision art. At least $5 a sketch :3

Btw, check my signature (if you have some kind of banner tell me biggrin.png I'd be happy to put it on my avatar).

You're defintely getting a lot of attention here. You're really awesome! I guess you should improve in the poses and wings, get some higher quality color pencils and do some commision art. At least $5 a sketch :3

Btw, check my signature (if you have some kind of banner tell me img-1363561-1-biggrin.png I'd be happy to put it on my avatar).

Wow man, that's extremely flattering, but I don't think I'm good enough too start charging people for anything. I do think it's great a bunch of people want me to draw for them. I will definitely try to improve on things, but as it stands now, I'm not quite there.

Again, sorry for getting it wrong. Heres the new version.

attachicon.gif20130411_232138.jpg

I think I got it this time, but your opinion is whats important.

Here we have Stella looking fabulous if I do say so myself.

attachicon.gif20130411_232055.jpg

Although, are those colors right? I fell like theyre a bit off.

And if you look to the left youll see a drawing of Neon Fire.

attachicon.gif20130411_232117.jpg

So what do you think? I also kind of assumed the cutie mark was a scroll. Was I right or wrong?

I love it! :3  It's so amazing. :'3  And yes, you got the cutie mark right!  So if I ever use it as a profile picture or something, do you want me to use credit for you?

I love it! :3  It's so amazing. :'3  And yes, you got the cutie mark right!  So if I ever use it as a profile picture or something, do you want me to use credit for you?

I'm glad you like it. And no you don't really need to credit me but it would be nice. :D I'm just glad people like my word that much.

I'm glad you like it. And no you don't really need to credit me but it would be nice. biggrin.png I'm just glad people like my word that much.

I'll use credit, I really like it! =D  Do you have a Deviantart?  You should upload your stuff there too!  I bet you could open commissions on there and people would buy them too.

Yeah, it says OC's, but I'm not gonna just reject a request because its different. Just like with people. ~goodperson~

I'll do this one while still doing the OC requests so it may take a few days. I'm not exactly the quickest artist in the world.

Thanks man. It's nice to see that you're willing to go outside of your comfort zone. I'm excited to see how that would actually turn out.

You're a really good artist...I would love it if you could draw my OC Ocean Wind.

There is a picture of her...here

Her cutie mark is a water spout...

If you're full up on requests its no problem smile.png

Also, Ocean has this curse and I was wondering if there was some way you could incorporate it into the picture...

She attempted this water spell and She ended up being turned into water...she can keep herself solid and look normal, but she has to drink a special potion to keep herself normal...if she doesn't than she will basically become a liquid pony.
When she does drink the potion, she has control over it and can liquify at will...but it does tire her out quite and bit.

Also, Ocean has this curse and I was wondering if there was some way you could incorporate it into the picture...

She attempted this water spell and She ended up being turned into water...she can keep herself solid and look normal, but she has to drink a special potion to keep herself normal...if she doesn't than she will basically become a liquid pony.

When she does drink the potion, she has control over it and can liquify at will...but it does tire her out quite and bit.

Perhaps xXthevenomousXx could draw her hooves as liquid or something like that. She can liquify at will, so why not liquify her hooves to prove she's so good at it? biggrin.png

@,

You're a really good artist...I would love it if you could draw my OC Ocean Wind.

There is a picture of her...here

Her cutie mark is a water spout...

If you're full up on requests its no problem img-1364154-1-smile.png

Would I be able to make a second request ? I just made another OC so...eeyup

img-1364427-2-EP3lZ4s.png 

He's rather shy so I was hoping some shy position would be nice...but if you don't want too than that's okay.
His cutie mark is a dark green humming bird.

He also has a pet humming bird who is light yellow with a black underbelly and beak...would you be able to put her in the picture too ?

Perhaps xXthevenomousXx could draw her hooves as liquid or something like that. She can liquify at will, so why not liquify her hooves to prove she's so good at it? img-1364427-3-biggrin.png

I suppose that could work...I like that idea actually.

Edited by Jolteon

Could you please do my ponysona Fireball Rush?

Her picture is here:

I would've asked for a pose, but since you have trouble woth both wings and poses, i don't want to put youin any more trouble. Thanks!

And here she is!

post-13200-0-60003400-1365830084_thumb.jpg

You know, I could have still tried a pose if you wanted me to. I think I'll take out that part about not being good at it. Drawing the same thing with different colors doesn't help with improving my skills anyway.

Hey person I've definately never seen in my life! I'd like you to draw my OC, a pony you've definately never seen before. Here's a pic. Thanks stranger! *wink wink nudge nudge cough cough*

Here's the finished product! I totally didn't show you this earlier or anything too.

post-13200-0-94517600-1365830149_thumb.jpg

You get no comment, knave.

@,

Would I be able to make a second request ? I just made another OC so...eeyup

img-1364427-2-EP3lZ4s.png 

He's rather shy so I was hoping some shy position would be nice...but if you don't want too than that's okay.

His cutie mark is a dark green humming bird.

He also has a pet humming bird who is light yellow with a black underbelly and beak...would you be able to put her in the picture too ?

I suppose that could work...I like that idea actually.

Well thanks for giving me a way to incorporate it. I probably would have had a tough time thinking of one. I have a rough sketch of it, but can't really show you that right now because reasons. Although I do have a sketch of your other OC though. What do you think of this pose?

post-13200-0-49211600-1365831003_thumb.jpg

Although I still have a few requests ahead of you, so they will be finished first. I just wanted to plan my course of action like a proper overlord.

And here she is!

attachicon.gifPicsArt_13658296199381.jpg

You know, I could have still tried a pose if you wanted me to. I think I'll take out that part about not being good at it. Drawing the same thing with different colors doesn't help with improving my skills anyway.

Here's the finished product! I totally didn't show you this earlier or anything too.

attachicon.gifPicsArt_13658296491411.jpg

You get no comment, knave.

Well thanks for giving me a way to incorporate it. I probably would have had a tough time thinking of one. I have a rough sketch of it, but can't really show you that right now because reasons. Although I do have a sketch of your other OC though. What do you think of this pose?

attachicon.gifPicsArt_13658296778161.jpg

Although I still have a few requests ahead of you, so they will be finished first. I just wanted to plan my course of action like a proper overlord.

I love the pose biggrin.png I cant wait to see the finished product. Take your time though.

And Solidsnake made a pretty cool suggestion. If her legs could slowly be moving from solid to liquid and then completely liquid hooves...that would be good. If it's too much trouble, its no problem. I am just happy to see some pictures of her smile.png

“Yeah, thats what you said.” Pinkie then proceeded to reach under the covers and produced her hooves again, this time covered in sock representations of Alex and herself. She began with mimicking Alex. “Pinkie, you’re my rival now, I bet you I can drink more cider than you can.” Pinkie lifted her other hoof and began using to mimic herself. As you can imagine Alex had to resist the urge to make a “playing with yourself” joke. “Okey Dokey! Whatcha wanna bet on, Crimson?”. She switched back to the sock Crimson. “I’m going to make you pancakes and you can stay the night at my place if I lose. If I win you have to teach me your secrets.”

So here's a basic sketch of this scene. I also just assumed Alex is the pony in your avatar.

post-13200-0-71778400-1365836846_thumb.jpg

What do you think so far? I'm still going to redraw it on a better sheet of paper and then attempt Pinkie's room in the background.

Also, it sounds like Alex is going to lose and Pinkie will stay with him, as I imagine this is a ship fic.

So here's a basic sketch of this scene. I also just assumed Alex is the pony in your avatar.

attachicon.gifPicsArt_13658368247051.jpg

What do you think so far? I'm still going to redraw it on a better sheet of paper and then attempt Pinkie's room in the background.

Also, it sounds like Alex is going to lose and Pinkie will stay with him, as I imagine this is a ship fic.

Um... Not a shipfic. It looks really good, actually. I had a picture of Alex attached to the pose before I deleted it. Here it is.

The OC on my profile is going to be in a fic, just not yet.

please dear lord, please keep me a free slot, oh lord oh lord, i wish there is a free slot

(ill be pleased if you made my oc, down thereV)

my_oc___colored_by_hanaatori-d5bcedw.jpg

img-1368700-1-attachicon.gifPicsArt_13658368247051.jpg

I am actually glad this happened. Malao can attest to this but I wrote the fic and he decided to see if anyone would actually do that. I think it turned out really well. Also, perhaps the context before that should have been posted as well... Seeing as how awkward that is out of context.

Edit: And it does not take place in her bedroom, but it was in a bedroom none the less

Edit +: Just tell me if you want the beforehand lines on here as well

Edited by Soleceon

I am actually glad this happened. Malao can attest to this but I wrote the fic and he decided to see if anyone would actually do that. I think it turned out really well. Also, perhaps the context before that should have been posted as well... Seeing as how awkward that is out of context.

Edit: And it does not take place in her bedroom, but it was in a bedroom none the less

Edit +: Just tell me if you want the beforehand lines on here as well

Oh, alright. Generic bedroom it is then. I'm glad you like it though. And no, I don't think I'll be needing the context, unless it would change the way they should look in this scene. 

And for everyone else, sorry there is no finished drawings today. I was too busy to get drawing done. There shall be some tomorrow though! Probably..  blush.png .

Oh, alright. Generic bedroom it is then. I'm glad you like it though. And no, I don't think I'll be needing the context, unless it would change the way they should look in this scene. 

And for everyone else, sorry there is no finished drawings today. I was too busy to get drawing done. There shall be some tomorrow though! Probably..  img-1369202-1-blush.png .

It does change it a little bit, however I do think that the way you are portraying it works just as well. Since you are the artist i will post the other lines up as well and let you choose which one to use.happy.png

Alex awoke to the sound of birds chirping, ponies going about their business outside and the smell of freedom. Today was the day he was going to be free from the tortures of Luna and dreamwalking. He took a deep breath. “Today is going to be the best day ever.”

“Why?”

“Because today is the day I don’t have to do my service anymore and I get to go to a party and why the hell are you in my bed Pinkie?” He realized, laying down because last night was a complete blur. He recalled getting some cider with Pinkie then nothing else. “No, seriously, why the hell are you in my bed?”

“I’ll give you a hint, its a four letter word.” Pinkie replied, with a snicker.

Oh Celestia, she raped me? How the hell did she even...

“The word is food. You promised me pancakes after a drunken bet that I couldn't drink more than you.” She said, a rather flat tone to her usually bubbly voice. “I like mine with chocolate chips and whip cream.”

Oh thank Celestia, I thought I just had forced sex with a party pony. “Well, that's good. Wait, I promised you pancakes?”

Extra context: Alex is in servitude to Luna for several days and is forced into manual labor

Sorry for clustering up the page so much guys, hope that you all can forgive me on this one today. blush.png

And for everyone else, sorry there is no finished drawings today. I was too busy to get drawing done. There shall be some tomorrow though! Probably..  img-1369202-1-blush.png .

No worries dude. It's free art, I don't think anyone has a right to complain. Patience is a good thing. Heck, maybe it should have been one of the Elements!