Auto-miscorrection

Skeletor Brony

I have been talking about auto correct a lot recently. And I was wondering if any of you have any good stories to tell. Maybe a conversation with your friend, a presentation, ect. Just leave them down below.                      

wink.png

I have tons actually.. which leads me to believe apple trolls their customers. 

Anyways i had one instance when i was talking to a family member and instead of saying "ok, i will be there in a bit." it auto-corrected to "Ok, im gay lets have a hit." when i met up with them they looked at me with shame.

Then there was the time i was trying to curse out a friend for trolling me while in class. The original text is too explicit but the auto-corrected text went something like this. "you ding dong diddily fudge face. I will eat your sandwich!" i have no idea what auto-correct was thinking with that one

• Brohoof 2

Haha some great ones :)

This is the best thought :

Mum: just got off the phone with your brother

Mum: he said you gave him a boner

Sis: Ew mum wtf? That's sick why woul you say that?

Mum: boner Amanda

Mum: L O A N

Sis: wow mum you need to learn to txt. Yes I gave him $600

Mum boner

Hahaha if you can type boner Amanda into google and clck the top link which should be day9 reading it its so funny :)

• Brohoof 1

Just from these few up so far, I have laughed so much. I'm still giggling to myself about Nayruthepegasister's and 29eleven's. :D Thanks for sharing so far, everyone. These are hilarious. I could use a few more laughs, keep em' coming!

• Brohoof 1

Haha some great ones smile.png

This is the best thought :

Mum: just got off the phone with your brother

Mum: he said you gave him a boner

Sis: Ew mum wtf? That's sick why woul you say that?

Mum: boner Amanda

Mum: L O A N

Sis: wow mum you need to learn to txt. Yes I gave him $600

Mum boner

Hahaha if you can type boner Amanda into google and clck the top link which should be day9 reading it its so funny smile.png

Awesome!  Another SCII brony.  :D

I myself don't have an iPhone and don't fall victim to such hilarities.  damnyouautocorrect.com is a great place to find these though. 

(edited)

This discussion is the second best idea in my life. I'm glad all of you are enjoying it too. biggrin.png KEEP THEM COMING (that's what I said the last time I went to a muffin shop wub.png)!

Edited by The Brony Code