Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to get noticed

Gamerbrony

Hello I'm new and I recently put up a forum about a PS3 BO2 clan and have so far received no visits is there any trick to getting your forums noticed either more quickly or right away?

Advertising is key. If nobody drops by, make them! Get a youtube video up, post to your friends on facebook/myspace about it. Don't go after and annoy people though, just say something like: "Starting my own PS3 BO2 clan, anyone interested?"

I myself would join, but sadly I do not have a PS3.

There is no "trick" really to get noticed.

Your best bet is to just befriend people, and mention that you have a BLOPS2 clan, and they may join.

Not many people are interested in clans these days, so that probably contributes to why you haven't recieved replies yet.

If worse comes to worse you can post a link in your status update, just don't keep spamming the statuses with it.

• Brohoof 1

It's all luck of the draw around here.

Even some of the more popular posters have had 0 post threads (myself included),

One of the biggest thing I can say is the time you post can help a lot. Since more people on the better your thread can be seen.

Aside from that Having a clear and cut thread title with the correct tags helps as well.

This isn't really a question about our site, this seems to be a question you're asking about how to get traffic for forums in general, namely some forum that yourself have made. I've moved this to General Discussion for the time being.

• Brohoof 1