Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Made You Laugh Today?

Arc Brony 24

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My dog farting in my face while I was in the car with my dad. She was sitting in the backseat with me, and while looking out the window, she just totally ripped one right in my face. It smelled putrid, but she was so cute about it I just had to forgive her:scoots:

• Shocked 1

Ok, I have no idea how it this called this adult brand of “light on fabric” women fighting is called, but I know one website with crazy content that occasionally displays those. What made me laugh from one of them is that when the women started fighting, the background music used was this :D

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a video of a three year old girl eating ice cream and saying “This is some good sh*t,” just as nice as you please. She was so freaking cute and didn't even know she was using 'language'. Charming. Completely charming. I'd post a link but it was on FB and it didn't give me the option. 

• Delighted Giggle 1

I was working out outdoors, and by the end, I’ve realized I had dropped my keys :wacko:. I thought, the last spot where I’ve stopped to de push ups and crunches was the only place I could have possibly dropped them from my pocket. So I drove ALL the way back on my bike to the spot. Indeed my keys were dropped there on the grass, just where I made that stop :Pip-giggle:

• smile 1

• 2 weeks later...

My non-sister was doing impersonations of SweetieBelle (and she is perfect at it, right down to the squeakiness) and she was making me laugh because she was telling very inappropriate jokes in that voice and it was making me bust a gut. Hilarious stuff! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Hugs 1