Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone draw my OC a pet?

Diamond Treasure

so i was cleaning some offices last night and i came up with an idea to give my OC Cobalt Crescent a pet.

post-13259-0-19328800-1366227465_thumb.jpeg

so i thought about it and settled on giving him a dog would somepony be willing and able to digitally draw a dog similar toto winona but with slightly more fur here is a reference pick of winona and a reference of the actual dog i am thinking of i am plnning on nameing the dog daisy after my dog irl

post-13259-0-12200600-1366318594_thumb.png

post-13259-0-23333800-1366318612.jpg

Edited by COBALT CRESCENT

I'll do it sometime tonight, but I'm about to eat dinner soon.

Gonna have a giant slab of bacon strips with a side of pork chops and steak sandwiches. With a stringy piece of chicken as a garnish.

"rabbit food".

Edited by Circadian

I'll do it sometime tonight, but I'm about to eat dinner soon.

Gonna have a giant slab of bacon strips with a side of pork chops and steak sandwiches. With a stringy piece of chicken as a garnish.

Hmmm your making me hungry. Thanks for responding to my request. Enjoy your dinner take your time i am in no hurry in all honesty i am looking forward to seeing the result

so i was cleaning some offices last night and i came up with an idea to give my OC Cobalt Crescent a pet.

so i thought about it and settled on giving him a dog would somepony be willing and able to digitally draw a dog similar toto winona but with slightly more fur here is a reference pick of winona and a reference of the actual dog i am thinking of i am plnning on nameing the dog daisy after my dog irl

I can't draw, but here's a guy who's reall nice and drew alot of stuff for me.

His name is Arcus (Silver Lining) Wind. Here is his profile:http://mlpforums.com/user/8163-arcus-silver-lining-wind/

Send him a PM and tell him Sir.Flutter Hooves sent ya.

Hope I helped!

/)

Is this what you needed help with (topic: rate the users avatar above you?)?

I could try, got myself a drawing tablet recently...

Will be able to do it this WE I think, if you wanna. (colorscheme the same as winona, or as the golden retriever?)

(edited)

no but i would like help with this anyway and i want it to have a color scheme of a golden retriever ill pm you at sumpoint today with what i was refering to in the rate user above you thread 

Edited by Diamond Treasure