Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Starlight Song

Starlight Song

*breaths in heavily* (gentle) woohoo!

Welcome welcome! I'm also new here, so I'm unsure of how to get a signature, however, if u ever want to talk, feel free to send me a message!

Have a great time here

Hi welcome! I'm new here too and I just figured out the whole signature thing. You gotta post 5 times to get the feature. It'll be added to your settings once that happens. It's what you obtain when you get the muffin rank.

Hey there, Starlight Song! I love your name! :D

Anyway, to get a signature you have to post in 5 different threads (outside of Cloudsdale Colloseum)

Hope this helped! ;)

Edited by Sweet Dreams

Hello and welcome Starlight Song! Hope you have fun here and enjoy being here! If you want you can message me if you want to talk or know more about things on here!

Edited by Mikejr6692

Welcome to the MLP Forums you have quite a cool name btw. To get a signature simply just click one of those links that nioniosbbb sent! Hope you enjoy your stay here derpy_emoticon1.png

Welcome to MLP Forums Starlight Song! :D
Hope you enjoy your time with tolerant members here :D

Also, if you are still interested, you can also chat with me on Cloudsdale.

By the way, There is group chat in skype for members here!
You can just add  on skype and ask her to add you in group chat.
Have nice time here! ^_^

(edited)

Thank you everypony!! I love your awesome welcomes, and just wanted you to know, if you haven't already noticed, I have a signature, and I have obtained the "Cupcake" rank.biggrin.png (everyone seemed to like this emoticon on this page)

Edited by Starlight Song

Hi, welcome to the forums. I see you got the signature thing figured out, it seems. What's Cloudsdale?

A very awesome chat room for bronies. You sign up, can constantly make friends, make clouds, make new names, make new picture, and join new clouds. It isn't very popular, and like a small town, a lot of people know each other personally or offline.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum

img-1409537-1-Mlfw2637-121208_-_animated

Welcome, this is a nice and a friendly forum. Hopefully you'll like it here. Also, random emoticons wacko.pngohmy.pnglaugh.png

See you around the forum.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94