Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

Act natural *wink*

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

What the hell am I looking at?

Edited by N. Hazmat Powers

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Does It look like I am amused...

Hello. I am not a spy.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

He cant see me!

Edited by N. Hazmat Powers
  • Brohoof 1

Oh hello angel... do you want to go feed on love??

Oh, I sorry didn't see you there...

SCP-173 is hostile.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif