Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (OOC - No longer accepting!)

Hypn0ticD

@Hypn0ticD, @00pony, @nioniosbbbb, @Dawn Stripes, @Ragin’ Red Talon, @~Shadow Wolf~,

In the Squeal Charles will be hard to find with the Equestria Come back and Only Nick will know were Charles is. Or he will be sending Message to Rarity and letting her know were he is so he can meet with them.

Welcome back, everybody! Now we can get back to posting... If only I could remember what I was gonna post.... I'm sure it'll come back to me after I get some sleep. Anyway, goodnight

I am officialy addicted to mlpforums. Also i think fixes should be made too... Not all errors were fixed in the maintenance. Edited by nioniosbbbb

I can deal with a few errors. I'm just glad this place is back up!

This was definitely an easier hiatus than a month long one. Trust me.

Edited by 00Pony

I was definitely having withdrawals while the site was down

Me too. I was constantly checking back to see if the forums had returned, and being disappointed until today! XD

(edited)

@, @@Dawn Stripes, @@00Pony, @, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@Fireblaze,

It's SOOOO good to be back on the site! For a while there, I thought it was just me, but it's comforting to know that at least I wasn't alone!

I got in contact with 00Pony on another site, and he pretty much said he was running into the same problem I was… I go over to Mlpforums' twitter page, and sure enough, the entire site was down…

Again, it's awesome to be back!

Oh, and Shadow - AJ was supposed to let Logan know what's going on so he can join her and the others in finding the queen...

Imma wait until Fluttershy chews Rainbow out before I f-f to the race!

@,

I forgot let you know that it's pretty much been decided that the Pony Finders will have a choice of either being Ponified or remaining human. Most of them are gonna be ponified, whilst Logan, Stephen and Colette are gonna remain human.

Are you gonna have your characters be ponified, or stay human?

Edited by Hypn0ticD

I was so glad I registered with Twitter ages ago to post stupid stuff! XD It meant that I could harass nios, and Ponyverse, on Twitter. :umad:

I dont get that much online on twitter. Only for Tara Strong... Boobs bunny is best bunny. Tara Strong HOT.

I was so glad I registered with Twitter ages ago to post stupid stuff! XD It meant that I could harass nios, and Ponyverse, on Twitter. :umad :

Nope, not mad. I've got Feld0's skype. We skype. I was completely up-to-date

I dont get that much online on twitter. Only for Tara Strong... Boobs bunny is best bunny. Tara Strong HOT.

Ugh, boys... :P

Ah, what's your handle? I think I need to join on on harassing nios, too! :D

Pripyat Horse is my handle on Twitter; yup, feel free to look me up there. :)

Might be coming up with something in a few hours. Eyes out.

And while we're on the subject, twitter's 00_pony or something like that. So if you care to, give me a shout.

@Hypn0ticD, @~Shadow Wolf~, @Dawn Stripes, @00Pony, @nioniosbbbb, @Pripyat Pony, @Ragin’ Red Talon.

Yea I was looking at that last weak and they were still working on it. But it on today and I am happy that is back on.

(edited)

@,

Kewlnesh. The humans went from the minority to the majority.... this shall be awesome for me and torture "interesting" for the humans not getting ponified!

Edited by Hypn0ticD