Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop OC Portrait Request Thread

CandyRush

(edited)

Ello all and welcome to my pony OC request thread! This is a request thread for all to ask for. I'm only doing pony OCs. I don't do other. I only posts portraits  about 1-3 times a week. I can't really use my scanner when mother is not outside or downstairs, and my cameras are old.

Anyways, I don't have any examples. But if you go into Non-Pony Fan Art and see something with my name, that will prove to you I can draw.

All pictures won't look the same. I do side and, like the north-east or whatever. You know what I mean. Well, what are you waiting for? Start requesting!!

Edited by Vexx3
Please don't make your text super bright colors. Makes it really hard to read.

(edited)

I have a pony request, but its kinda out there. I would like you to draw my oc- villain Tondrak who is an undead unicorn-skeleton. Drawing skeleton's is hard for most people, but i would immensly appreciate it if you tryed.

Thanks, discorded

Here is a reference pic:

img-1421065-5-unicorn_skeleton_by_spyroc

I would also like it if you gave him the eyes like discord in the MOV series:img-1421065-6-Discord.png

Edited by discorded

I have a pony request, but its kinda out there. I would like you to draw my oc- villain Tondrak who is an undead unicorn-skeleton. Drawing skeleton's is hard for most people, but i would immensly appreciate it if you tryed.

Thanks, discorded

Here is a reference pic:

img-1421065-5-unicorn_skeleton_by_spyroc

I would also like it if you gave him the eyes like discord in the MOV series:img-1421065-6-Discord.png

I've finished it. Dis is all handdrawn, I forgot to add that to the OP. I will sooner or later. I need to see if anybody is in da room. I'll den scan it.

(edited)

Nice to see another artist offering their service to us! Can u do my OC, Roaring Rhythm?

She is quirky and sociable and can be naughty at times,

Thanks in advance!

Here are some Reference Pics:

RhythmStand.png

RhythmSexy-1.png

Edited by coolwar13@yahoo.de