Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An early gift for Feld0

The Soldier

(edited)

Yes, I'm aware that Feld0 Day is atually tomorrow, but I'm afraid that I that I just don't have the time for that (Which means I have to delay post art for a while. And I HATE delaying a post of art... sleep.png )

Anyways, happy birthday Feld0! biggrin.png

post-7589-0-42959800-1367532818_thumb.png

It is NOT that easy to carry a Yoshi Egg about your size. sad.png

Edited by Psyche Clops
  • Brohoof 5

it's funny how you want to gift something to feld0 but you don't draw his pony, you draw yours XD... anyways good present for the creator of this site, everypony should gift art, music, fics, animations, etc (any kind of art possible) to him, he deserve it for making this pony world for us :)

happy Feld0's day to y'all :)

it's funny how you want to gift something to feld0 but you don't draw his pony, you draw yours XD... 

Don't remind me. >:C

I didn't have the reference of Feld0, and I'd probably suck without it, therefore, I just thought outside the box before it was too late and just remembered Feld0 is a Yoshi fan. :3

• Brohoof 1

Don't remind me. >:C

I didn't have the reference of Feld0, and I'd probably suck without it, therefore, I just thought outside the box before it was too late and just remembered Feld0 is a Yoshi fan. :3

true, there are references around the forums, but there isn't a "searching" feature that could help us to find quickly any image of feldicorn, you should have done what I did and look for feld0 pony in deviantART, that name is unique and the people who made art for feld0 on the forums shared them on dA as well.

Thanks for the gift art, @!

All the birthday wishes and fan art that have come in are really something. blink.png It continues to amaze me what a late-night bedroom project has come to mean to so many people, and it's amazing to be part of this community myself.

• Brohoof 4

Thanks for the gift art, @!

All the birthday wishes and fan art that have come in are really something. img-1435945-1-blink.png It continues to amaze me what a late-night bedroom project has come to mean to so many people, and it's amazing to be part of this community myself.

why are you amazed? you are the creator of this site! you can be overwelmed by the messages, songs and art, but never surprised, I kinda expected all of this papa! :D (ok I'll stop that XD)

why are you amazed? you are the creator of this site! you can be overwelmed by the messages, songs and art, but never surprised, I kinda expected all of this papa! biggrin.png (ok I'll stop that XD)

I'm amazed because this site is, itself, a work of art to me. Building websites, communities, and software is my way of feeding my creative impulses, and it's just really, really awesome when thousands of people "move in", and start making projects and friendships together.

• Brohoof 2

Haha, I love your drawings and their random humor, maybe its because I'm one for random humor or just humor in general.. but still :P.

I think the fact you gave Feld0 a little gift for Feld0 day and its not him is kinda creative actually :D.

So good job :).

• Brohoof 1