Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need a bit of help

NekromantiaFox

Now, this is a very simple question. See, I currently have three main OCs, so I'm making another two to total five. I want one of them to be a dragon-pony, but I don't know what species I should use for her.

If anybody has any suggestions as to what species I should make her, it would be very much appreciated.

Also, if you have any suggestions to make my dragon-pony more unique, feel free to tell me.

PS: As a side-note, I'm also making a new species and I don't quite know what to call it.

Species as in, from a IRL type? What about a asian dragon cross, calling her China Rose or something? laugh.png 
Here's a few images I found of 'breeds':

DragonBreedSizes.jpgDragon_Size_Ref.jpg

I hope this is what you mean, if not, I'm so sorry! >O<

• Brohoof 1

Species as in, from a IRL type? What about a asian dragon cross, calling her China Rose or something? laugh.png 

Here's a few images I found of 'breeds':

DragonBreedSizes.jpgDragon_Size_Ref.jpg

I hope this is what you mean, if not, I'm so sorry! >O<

Oh no, sorry, but I already started on the species. It's about the size of a small fox. Anywho, no, what I was really asking was for some suggestions on my new Ocs (one will be a dragon-pony, but I don't know what species to make the other one). I only mentioned the canine species I'm making because I need help naming it.

Oh no, sorry, but I already started on the species. It's about the size of a small fox. Anywho, no, what I was really asking was for some suggestions on my new Ocs (one will be a dragon-pony, but I don't know what species to make the other one). I only mentioned the canine species I'm making because I need help naming it.

Aagh, sorry. blush.png 

Naming a canine-dragon-pony? :> Something with chow, coyote, hound, wolf, mutt? Or Casanova, charmer, if it's like a 'wolf' womanizer. blink.png 

Aagh, sorry. img-1453042-1-blush.png 

Naming a canine-dragon-pony? :> Something with chow, coyote, hound, wolf, mutt? Or Casanova, charmer, if it's like a 'wolf' womanizer. img-1453042-2-blink.png 

Lol, your silly XD No, the two pony OCs I'm making are entirely separate.

1. Dragon-pony hybrid

2. Another OC (not sure what species to make her, like unicorn and the like)

3. A new species I'm making on the side