Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Not Just Magic

Lamer

I'm making a show based on FiM in Game Maker 8.0. It's called "My Little Pony: Friendship isn't just magic".

Derpy will be a seventh mane pony, her element is Innocence.

Main villain will be a black-red zebra alicorn called Devilisa.

Dinky will become a fifth Cutie Mark Crusader.

Devilisa will return King Sombra back to life, but the spell will turn Queen Chrysalis to normal instead. Also, it will be found out that Discord was actually a cursed Pegasus stallion called Telephone Cord.

Twilight will be an alicorn, but not an "all-governing, immortal and mary-sue" alicorn.

Scootaloo will finally get her cutie mark: a SNES logo on a skate. She will learn to fly.

Also, if you want, I might add Sunset Shimmer as an eighth mane pony, element of Humility.

Discuss my ideas, give your own ideas and stuff.

Also, Scootaloo will backbully Silver Spoon, who will then commit suicide.

Diamond Tiara will be REALLY pissed off. She will put a bomb in the school and join Devilisa to become

DEVIL TIARA

And will be sooner or later defeated along with Devilisa and King Sombra.

It was good up to the point that you had Silver Spoon commit suicide.

Keep in mind that when you are dong a parody, it should still be vaguely in the same tune as the show. Putting in this severely dark element is going to detract a lot of people. It's originally a kids show, it should still keep that tune.

And then you have Diamond Tiara planting a bomb in the school? You do realize how offensive that can be to people, right?

I suggest removing those two elements, because your ratings will literally plummet just for that, seriously. That's insanely grimdark.

Everything else was top notch, and I like your ideas. Just, those two things should be left out.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you worry, then the bomb is not going to boom the school. The school's director finds the bomb and deactivates it. Since that, Diamond Tiara has no entry to the school.

Get rid of the Silver Spoon suicide, replace the villain and I'll watch it.

I'm sorry, but that villain will be an eyesore to all. I would add another element of harmony and crusader as well, to make it even

• 1 month later...

Okay, I'm getting rid of Silver Spoon suicide, replacing it with reuniting of her with CMC.

I don't get why Tiara would be a bomb in the school. I mean she's mad at Scootaloo, right? Why try to take other foals lives? O.o

She gets REALLY, REALLY pissed off. Not only she gets jealous at Scootaloo, she sees the blank flanks are triumphing over her, and she gets really upset at losing Silver Spoon. She becomes obssessed with wanting to take over Equestria and defeat everything good.

Also, I will NOT add Sunset Shimmer to Mane 7 because I found out she's a bad character.

Gotta tell, English is not my first language.