• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Recherche

• Dawnchaser 🌄

• Nsxile

• Messy Mane

Fill

I know @The_Gobo let's ask the OP, oh wait, they haven't been active for nearly 5yrs. That's a shame, we can't get clarification.

My interpretation of the rules, through the given examples, is to keep the order of the letters and change one of them.

The majority of people playing follow the pattern set out by the OP.

Your interpretation, based on "it doesn't say you can't change the order", allows you to change the order of the letters.

(Count to a Million doesn't say "no decreasing the count", so if the mood takes us can we decrease the count?

3, 2, 1 Gobo goes to CtaM and -1s the count :| )

We will probably only agree to disagree on this matter.

Leet o3o

3 hours ago, Dawnchaser said:

Fill

I know @The_Gobo let's ask the OP, oh wait, they haven't been active for nearly 5yrs. That's a shame, we can't get clarification.

My interpretation of the rules, through the given examples, is to keep the order of the letters and change one of them.

The majority of people playing follow the pattern set out by the OP.

Your interpretation, based on "it doesn't say you can't change the order", allows you to change the order of the letters.

(Count to a Million doesn't say "no decreasing the count", so if the mood takes us can we decrease the count?

3, 2, 1 Gobo goes to CtaM and -1s the count :| )

We will probably only agree to disagree on this matter.

I'm so sorry that you get bogged down with rules and regulations in a pointless forum game where the only objective is to have fun o3o

I truly hope that someday you learn to escape the corporate husk that is your mindset in this matter.
Were this an important issue, I would not only affirm your view, I would support it heartily.
But as this is a forum of social enjoyment, I think you need to find the stick in your butt and pull it out A.S.A.P.

:3

I wish you the very best.

Feat

13 hours ago, Dawnchaser said:

Charming :(

For now I shall use my feet and leave.

I hope you don't, or at least not permanently.
And I'm sorry if it came across as harsh or excessively direct,

I'm just irked by so many people making up additional rules instead of just having fun with what's presented o3o

I hope we can all move past this blemish of a non-existent rule and enjoy the game for what it is.

Get nekkid with @The_Gobo?

I shouldn't care that "bear" is the correct word to use in that context 😐

Autism can show itself in many ways, for some it is following rules whether it's a game or grammar, there's a desire to see order in the world and when change occurs it isn't handled very well.

Perhaps this would also be shown by having a job that is very prescriptive and rule based. 🤔

Well crap.

I'd rather not go into why I have a massive level of disdain for literally ever word that you just said o3o
Not you, mind you, just what you said.