Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Orphanage

Feather Gem

"Hey let me down.....oh well oops hehe." He replied seeing the signs and the moment he started walking back toward the office he asked. "Sooo that means you wont help me find the kitchen would you." He said slightly disappointed.

And now there he was back to the office. He could see that the janitor was quite mad at him not that he cared all that much but it prevented him from reaching his ultimate goal, he needed a plan but he knew that trying to run away now would only lead in worse trouble. For now he stood there looking grumpy.

(OOC:Yes he was in the main office and since shame asked  for the  person that answers him He was send there from the Celestia  after failing to get in the Celestia's school for gifted unicorn in order to stay there. His parent were royal guards and he went to her school in order to get one last chance to stay there she send him here afterwards. I am actully interested in seeing you reaction to this XD) 

Mystical looked up to see the janitor with the foal from earlier, looking pretty darn mad.  Mystical laughed a bit nervously and rushed over.

"Sorry about that!  I just thought..." she laughed again before straightening her face so quickly it seemed impossible.  "I really am sorry, it is quite early and I'm not thinking as well as I should," she said.

Then she held her hoof out to the chocolate-loving foal.  "Come on, then.  I'll help you find the kitchen."  Then she raised her head.  "Oh, and, Honor!" she called. 

A petite pegasus appeared immediately from around the corner.  "Yes!"

"A social worker and a new filly are waiting in the next room.  She has to sign some papers and do all that paperwork.  So---"

"On it!" the pegasus saluted, running and running to the door and going through it quickly.

Chamois Vine went to the cafeteria even though they wouldn't have served breakfast yet.  She could find some where nice to sit and perhaps if that yellow pony saw her she would give her an extra apple or something.

She wouldn't ever admit it to any pony, barely admit it to herself, but she quite liked that yellow pony, Mystical Flow.

(Angel Feather will have to be on hold xD I can't be bothered to make my posts any longer then they already are, what with Mystical being busy and all)

As the headmistress (As I am going to call Mystical from now on) turned back, the colt just next to her, he leans himself slightly into her path. "This little-er..." He lowers his voice a bit, starting to calm slightly in the presence of his employer. "This colt just ran head first into me and ran his entire filthy..." He pauses again, his voice starting to elevate towards the end. "He's mucked up my work and I know it's his first day (Again, not 100% sure, here's to hoping) but he deserves cleaning duty, I can see to it he does the job, aye?" Aloïs slowly calms himself and begins to turn over the thoughts of making a runt mop the floor for once, maybe then at least one of them would try to avoid ruining his work. He'd be happy to start with the new colt with the very strong head, seeing as how his shin still nagged a bit, it might even bruise.

Lionheart had little chances of getting out of this so he did the only thing that will grant him bonuses later on. Putting a cute/sad face he spoke. "No miss mister janitor is right I should have been more careful instead of rushing and ruining his lifework.*He turn to the janitor* I hope he can find it in his pure heart to forgive me and by all means I would gladly help him with his awfully miserable job for my mistake." His voice was smooth with  a tone of sadness in it sounding extremly truthful. In reality his plan was simple Get on the janitor good side cause he might be useful later, use the chance to learn the place better and three sound innocent and noble to the rest. 

"Oh before I forget*He turns to Mystical* I was told to give you this scroll." He pulls a scroll from his coat and passes it to her. 

The letter reads: 

Dear Mystical Flow,

This young colt had his parent recently deceased on duty. Unfortunately unlike his sister we couldn't take him to my academy for unicorns soI leave him in your care .

His is quite the tricky one and though not a liar he is good at persuading ponies to get on their good side. He might seem moody but he is quite easy to please. Give him chocolate he might show it right away but chocolate lifts his mood. You might have realised his likeness to it by now though.

Take good care of him 

Signed,

Princess Celestia

Shade was a bit confused... "A Timber wolf?" She questioned, she quickly looks at herself to double check that she was in her pony forum. She was, but shade looked nothing like a timber wolf "Are you... Um... Ok?" She asked...

*this shouldn't be as bad as it seems, but its already off to a bad start. Even if I was in my changeling forum, I look nothing like a timber wolf*

"Oh," Mystical said, her tone dragging slightly as she wondered what would be best to do, when the foal answered for her.

Mystical smiled down at him.  "Awh, well then, maybe you should get some breakfast first."  Mystical looked up at the janitor.  "That would be alright, wouldn't it?  If that doesn't work out for you, I could always save a plate for him for after you both have finished up."

Mystical didn't buy his cute act at all.  Nope, she'd been working there too long.

He then hoofed her a scroll.  She opened it up and read it. 

"Lovely," she whispered.  She smirked down at him.  "We sure do have a few orphans connected to the wonderful princess don't we?" she said, remembering a filly was about to arrive the next day with the princess herself.

Angel Feather didn't have anything to pack.  They asked her if she'd like to go back home and pack anything from there, but she didn't want to go back.  She didn't want to go into that empty house ever again.

And when she offered to let her go to Princess Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns, she refused.  She knew that she'd have to stay in the dorms there while she watched every pony else go home with their parents at the holidays.  When asked why, her answer was simple.

"Then I'd be all alone."

(Gah, screw it. I'll think of something to do with her... I'm basing movements off of Trixies map)

Fiera heard a lot of noises from out of the bedroom, why were so many ponies up this early. She wrapped the blankets around her in a caterpillar fashion and got out of bed, making room for her legs to stick out so she could walk. "Lets go see what all the fuss is about..." she mumbled and made her way around most of the rooms, finding nopony to be upstairs, she went downstairs. She saw a few ponies, but paid them no heed (I don't know if ponies are there or not. If there aren't then ignore that part). She was hungry, much like every morning she was, so she headed into the cafeteria. She spotted Chamois, the brown coated crazy mane filly. She couldn't help but smile. 

@@Feather Gem,

"Hey Chamois. What'cha doin in here?" she asked, even though the answer was obvious. Breakfast wasn't served yet, so Fiera would have to wait for her food. Hanging out with Chamois for a short while should help pass the time.

(edited)

Chamois sighed under her breathe, when she was addressed by another early riser.  She raised her head, without turning to her.  "Waiting for breakfast," she answered, managing to keep her voice as polite as she could. 

She did try, sometimes, as you can see.

Chamois looked at Fiera.  "Hello, Fiera."

And she did get lonely sometimes too.

(Chamois actually has a gray coat, but I understand the confusion with my ridiculous drawing of her xD)

(And ah, yes, the map.  I haven't gotten around to answering about that yet, since I hadn't decided what to do.  But I think we'll just go with whatever we come up with and if we end up where some other pony is, we'll just hope they'll play along even if we're wrong about where they are)

Edited by Feather Gem

"Well..." Aloïs paused to think, his mind evily turning over the thought of his punishment. He figured since he was new, he would be introduced at breakfast, so his thoughts jumped to an excuse. "I was planning on having the furnace cleaned out before lunch, so..." He hoped his response would imply the latter of the options. It wasn't a lie, he would have to clean the furnace, but he had planned to put it off until much later.

@@Feather Gem

(Alrighty then)

Fiera looked around the cafeteria really fast before looking back at Chamois. "Don't think that will be for a while" she said and sat down next to her (assuming she is sitting down). "I've been having nightmares again, but I still don't feel like telling Mystical... I just hope they stop soon, i don't like them" she said with a slight frown. "Its hard not to think about it all the time"

@@Feather Gem(No, not really... Maybe Sunset having to tell the exact reason she was there, and getting upset. Other than that, I had nothing. If you want to skip it, I'll find another time for her to get upset :) )

"Thank you, I'll just look around if that's alright. I won't go too far." Leaf Heart said before Mystical Flow left. When the mare exited, the Earth Pony looked around the lobby, paying no mind to Sunset or the other filly.

@

Sunset had been feeling claustrophobic, so she had started looking out the window, ruffling her feathers, trying to escape reality, so when the filly beside her addressed her, she jumped. Great. another curious pony. She avoided eye contact, hid behind her short, messy mane, tried to cover some of the scars on her hooves, but managed to squeak out, "I-I-I used to be in a d-different orphanage, b-but something b-b-b-bad happened, so I'm t-t-transferring here..."

Sunset had been feeling claustrophobic, so she had started looking out the window, ruffling her feathers, trying to escape reality, so when the filly beside her addressed her, she jumped. Great. another curious pony. She avoided eye contact, hid behind her short, messy mane, tried to cover some of the scars on her hooves, but managed to squeak out, "I-I-I used to be in a d-different orphanage, b-but something b-b-b-bad happened, so I'm t-t-transferring here..."

Shade continued to look at the filly beside her, "then you had it better" she quietly said. Shade looked the other way, "I... I'm not even sure what happened to me. I lived in the sewer, then I lived.....somewhere else." Shade was still hesitant to be open about her life at the hive, so she just kept quiet about it. " and now i ended up here." She said...

Shade moved herself closer to the filly, "looks like both of us will have to tackle our way thorough this... Want to... Um...be... Friends?" She asked insistently.

@@Feather Gem(No, not really... Maybe Sunset having to tell the exact reason she was there, and getting upset. Other than that, I had nothing. If you want to skip it, I'll find another time for her to get upset smile.png )

"Thank you, I'll just look around if that's alright. I won't go too far." Leaf Heart said before Mystical Flow left. When the mare exited, the Earth Pony looked around the lobby, paying no mind to Sunset or the other filly.

@

Shade continued to look at the filly beside her, "then you had it better" she quietly said. Shade looked the other way, "I... I'm not even sure what happened to me. I lived in the sewer, then I lived.....somewhere else." Shade was still hesitant to be open about her life at the hive, so she just kept quiet about it. " and now i ended up here." She said...

Shade moved herself closer to the filly, "looks like both of us will have to tackle our way thorough this... Want to... Um...be... Friends?" She asked insistently.

A bang from in front of them caused the two to look at the filly in front of them. Ace banged his head on the table fallen asleep again after a couple of seconds on silence his head shot back up and he rubbed the tiredness from his eyes. "Whoa, that's a new way to wake up. HEY! Look at that new ponies welcome! Names Flying Ace! Nice to meet you! now how did I get here?"

Shade jumped from the yelling pony behind her... "I...um..." She was a bit speechless at first but managed to say, "um... Hi... I'm.... Um... Shade... And as for how you got here... Well... You thought I was a timber wolf... And I take it that you where sleep walking." She said. Feeling aquward.

Shade moved herself closer to the filly, "looks like both of us will have to tackle our way through this... Want to... Um...be... Friends?" She asked insistently.

l

"I'm s-sorry for what happened to you... I-I'm not so sure if I had it better or worse, I-I wasnt being very descriptive... Umm, in my last orphanage, these stallions took over and were beating all the other foals, then they found me and c-c-came to b-b-beat me every day, c-c-calling me stuff like w-worthless..." Tears were teasing her eyes as she thought of the past three years.

"U-U-Um... They also c-cut me s-sometimes. Sometimes w-with the sharp ends of their hooves, sometimes th-they'd bring a kn-kni-knife...They... They wnted something... f-from me... I-I-I dont know what...They w-were there for three y-ye-years, until they g-gave up and..." the little filly swallowed hard, tears rolling. "G-gave up and l-locked me in my room and t-tried to burn the orphanage down..."

"S-sorry, I-I don't know why I'm telling you this."

She listened to the filly, who had moved closer.

"F-friends? Um... I-I've never had a f-friend before... Umm, I'd like that... M-My name is S-Sunset Sky... O-or at least that's the name the mares who woked at the old orphanage before... that... gave me."

Then she noticed the colt that had bumped his head.

"Um-Um-Um... H-Hi..." She stuttered, wiping the tears away, partially because she knew that her social worker would try to smother her, and partially because she was embarrassed for crying. She turned away from him, the shyness returning.

Mystical nodded and smiled.  "Well, then, that would be a good time to have him help you out," she said.  "Oh, and you're more than welcome to join us all for breakfast in half an hour," she said, glancing up at the clock on the wall and then nodding again.

"Yeah..." Chamois mumbled.  She moved the tip of her front hoof to make swirls over the table.  "Well, you should tell her, she's always good help," she said, even though she would never do that herself.  She never told any pony anything anymore.  Especially not since that stupid worker tore the head off of her only friend, her plush.  "I'm sure she'd sort it all out..."

A pegasus came out of the room Mystical had disappeared into.  She looked about the room before spotting Leaf Heart.  The overenthusiastic mare hurried over and held out her hoof with a crooked grin.

"Hello!  I'm Mystical's assistant, Honor!  I believe you are the pony needing to do the paperwork, correct?"

(M'kay.  We'll get them into another room and then skip it)

(I am a bit confused are we using my map or we just go with the flow and insta teleportatoin doors ?XD If we are though that means we are  in the third floor on Mystical office right ? )

Lionehart waked over to the janitor and  hoofbumped him where he accidentally struck  him before. "Let's go partener. The kitchen awaits." He said with determination  the bump was obviously partially on purpuse but he made it seem totally innocent both from the force he put into it and the casual way he did it. 

He was most pleased with how thing worked out. He was now  about to head to the kitchen which meant chocolate ought to be found there. "YOSH Mate lead the way cause I have no idea how to reach the kitchen." 

(I haven't seen any maps yet, I'm just saying that the hall they are cleaning is outside the lobby and I was hoping Mystic's office was attached to it, as I was calling it the 'Main Hall'.)

He nods happily to Mystic, about to speak when the colt pipes up. He listens in silence for some reason, cracking a forced half smile until the colt taps his shin, causing him to wince a bit, knowing it couldn't have been accidental. He looks back to Mystic and thanks her silently before turning and guiding the colt out the door, closing it behind e both of them. He guides the colt through a few halls, past the hall and into the small storage room, opening a door which he gestures the colt through and into his office. The room smelt heavily of smoke and alcohol, just as Aloïs did. It was loaded with small personalizations that proved he had been there for quite some time. He opened a cabinet and removed a second bucket and another, smaller mop. He set the mop in the bucket and grabbed his cart. "Take the bucket and the mop." He orders, reaching into his desk and grabbing a tin of tobacco and papers, rolling up another cigarette, lighting it, and pushing the cart out the door. "Let's go." He grumbles, walking off towards the main hall.

(Sorry to kinda move you around, I can edit this post if it's a problem!)

@@Feather Gem

Fiera sighed and shrugged, not fully believing her when she said Mystical would be help. "You really think she would be able to change my nightmares into something else?" she said more than she asked. It was clear she had no intention of telling Mystical at this point, but she needed someone to be there for her, to help her through these nightmares.

(No problem)

"Ask nicely." He answered right back raising his head and turning it to the left, closing his eyes. "And besides you are acting like a foal, that bruise can barely be called a wound. I have been through waaaaaay worse." He exclaimed sounding really honest. His own horn was also a bit bruised but he truly acted like he didn't feel much.

"Anyway you are lucky I am so kind I will forgive your hostile behaviour and come along anyway." He raises both the bucket and the mop with the little magic he is able to do and follows Aloϊs.

Aloïs figured it best to offer the little [censored] a rebuttal. Instead he continued off, ignoring him, deciding that if he decided to lag behind and gets lost, this end of the building is very, very cold. He lead his way back to the main hall, leaving his cart next to the bucket and mop he had left there. He wheels the bucket down to where he left off and waits for the colt to catch up. He halves the water into the empty bucket and dips his mop. "Like this." He grumbles, drawing out the mop and drawing it in a soft arc across the dry floor, turning it to a gentle figure eight, hoping Lionheart was capable, as this was the most tedious of the jobs, the best punishment.

Somber had finally came out of the bathroom and slowly tip hoofed back to the bedroom, still scared of basically anything that would try to sneak in on him.

Once he had gotten back, since his bed was stuffed in the corner of the room, and that he had an unusually large number of pillows, he got up on his bed and made his usual pillow fort, with a small slot for anyone to look through.

Lionheart followed behind Alοϊs not falling all that behind. "Hey I though you mentioned something about kitchen." He gives him a disapproved look.

He begins mopping for a few minutes before stopping. "Seems clean enough to me." He exclaimed. "I did all I could." He finished nodding to himself looking at the small part of the floor that he cleaned.

"I am counting on you Mr. Janitor. I believe that you can complete this mission. I have faith..no trust...NO I believe in you mr Janitor. You can do this, You are the only one that can. It is your destiny. Now go forth *Snifs* Go *snif* Finish what we started." He said with passion and flare in his eyes. "Fulfil you destiny. Make me proud."

( I do believe Alοϊ will grow to hate Lionheart XD )

"You don't shut your mouth and start mopping, you won't be eating at ALL."

Aloïs spoke sternly, not even glancing over at the colt, able to tell despite that he was slacking. The acting fell on deaf ears as Aloïs shifted the cigarette in his mouth. After he spoke, silence filled the hall, nothing but the soft sound of the mops sliding across the floor could be heard, making Aloïs a bit conscious of his rather heavy breathing, a common thing for one who smokes. He chews softly on his cigarette, clearing his throat as he slowly and carefully works, taking no consideration for how much effort he truly puts into his job.

The last comment finally did it as Lionheart fell to the floor laughing."By Celestia this is rather priceless."He said his words muffled in his laughter.After a bit he stopped. "Phew cheer up I am just trying to lift the already horrible mood." He said continuing to mop this time at a rather fast pace.

"You shouldn't smoke it's bad for health." Lionheart stated  randomly to kind of bring  a conversation up. "And you seem all moody and grumpy but you have to have a good side. I mean hey my parent were murdered a few days ago and I am at least trying to seem  not all that moody."