Some drawings

Brick

(edited)

So i cant draw that good but i do my best so here are some of my drawings and i would like to know what people think of em and yes i am to poor to own a scanner so i took the pics with my phone but they are hd   img-1508371-1-tongue.png

img-1508371-2-2012-02-18051001.jpg

img-1508371-3-2012-02-12232053.jpg

oke so i started my next drawing can anyone make out who it is yet ? img-1508371-4-tongue.png

img-1508371-4-20130529_230907_zpscd85058

finished it took me 2hours and 38 minutes but it was worth it xD

img-1508371-6-20130530_003509_zps1d6e47e

Edited by Brick
  • Brohoof 6

@tommy gunner

well i have been drawing for like 2 months now so yea xD i cant teach it but i will add more art very soon, the first one was a gift for a friend of mine (the one from collage) his fav pony is apple jack so i made him that took me 2 days :S but he was very happy with it :P he framed it and everything.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Loving the one u made for me mate (The applejack one).

Still got it hanging on my wall biggrin.png

And as promised ill make u an Avatar & Signature :)

Edited by Gendo
  • Brohoof 2

yea no problem man glad you liked it cant wait for my new signature :P but yea glad to see you joined as well hope fully you will enjoy the forum as much as i am enjoying it right now :P

Sweet work, bro!

Very well drawn, both of them, I like the garden work drawing better, just ahs more detail (though Fluttershy is being adorable :3).

Keep the art coming, would love to see more from you, soon!

Oh, and btw, a happy (bit late maybe) welcome to the forums!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

First off Thank you for the welcome img-1508449-1-tongue.png and second i will draw more but i need somthing to draw first i was thinking of either celestia or lune or pinky but i dont know what to start with xD so yea there will be more drawings just give me a day or so but first i need to find out which pony to draw first img-1508449-2-tongue.png or i could just draw my OC.

Updated biggrin.png now i just need to find out what i want to draw next tongue.png anypony got some ideas of which pony i need to draw next?  dont be afraid to leave a comment on which pony i should draw tongue.png

Edited by Brick
  • Brohoof 1