private Welcome to Sydneigh [SOL/Romance]

ParsoOfEquestria

Cuppie smiled still kissing Dogboots she pulled away to speak, "let's get you out of these clothes she started to unzip the zipper on his vestslowly pulling it down. For some reason he smilednlike roses which seemed a bit odd to her but only made her more relaxed. But then she saw the look on his face change.

@@slimmyjimjim,

"NO!" A voice said in the stallion's head. Dogboots immediately pulled away from Cuppie Cake in fright. He looked down at the ground trying to avoid eye contact with Cuppie.

"I-I'm sorry Cuppie...I can't. I just can't. It's not you, it's me," He said despairingly while still staring at the floor. The earth pony was ashamed of himself. He didn't like showing anypony how he looked without the uniform. The stallion was embarrassed about how he looked, to most ponies he looked like a freak.

She blinked in confusion. 'Oh no what did I do this time' she mentally punished herself for whatever reason Dogboots had jumped back and she pulled away from him slipping out of the rest of his boot which she had still been wearing until now. He must've gotten scared for a reason and she wanted to know what reason he had, "what's wrong?"

@@slimmyjimjim,

"Cuppie, I...there's a reason I wear these clothes. I don't like showing everypony what I really look like and...I'm afraid of what you'll think of me if I do show you," He said shamefully. The earth pony didn't mean to be such a downer but it was rare for anypony to see what he truly looked like without the uniform.

Her face brithened, "is that all oh dont worry about that I'm sure you look fine don't worry about it but if it makes you feel any better I can keep a secret", just then her face became serious, "can you keep a secret? A secret for a secret, I can show you something I haven't shown anypony in a long time can I trust you?"

Not waiting for an answer she brought a hoof up to her face the left side, side covered by her mane. Pulling it to one side sh revealed her other eye, now her right eye was a bright turquoise but her left was different this one was a deep and beautiful brown.

"When I was a little filly I used to get bullied, I know it sounds stupid getting teased for something I can't help but it happened and so I started putting my bangs over my eye and soon everypony just forgot." She shrugged keeping a tight smile curious to see his reaction.

@@slimmyjimjim,

"Personally, I can't see why anypony would bully you. You still have beautiful eyes and I like how they're two different colors," He said complimenting the mare on her eyes. It didn't bother the stallion one bit but, he still wondered how'd she react to him.

He took off his vest dropping it on the floor. The sound of the impact seemed like there was a good deal of weight on it. The earth pony gulped before unzipping his jumpsuit and putting it on the floor. The stallion's face turned incredibly red when he showed himself to the mare. His entire body was covered in scars but the most notable thing was the rather large and dark burn marks that covered the stallion's flank. Dogboots still had his eyes shut and he felt so exposed too. He braced himself for whatever comments that Cuppie had to say about him.

A gasped escaped her lips saying, "Ooooooooohhh..." Her eyes grew wide as she took it all in she circled around him looking at each angle running a hoof over his coat from his neck down his side. Carressing the scars it took her a long time to reply she just sat there mouth open.

"...you're beautiful."

@@slimmyjimjim,

The stallion just shook his head at her reply. "What makes you say that? I'm a freak. I can't even remember what my cutie mark was before all this. Do you know how embarrassing it is to not remember what you were talented in? To always be clothed knowing that others will make fun of your misfor-" Dogboots had stopped himself before realizing what he was saying.

"I'm sorry, I have no right to say that. You've been bullied too,"

She moved her hair back over her eye blushing a deep red, "it's ok it happens," looking back up at his her confidence grew, "but I do think you're beautiful don't you see it? You're like a map...of you're whole life! Each scar a different place in your life a different memory, and it's beautiful imagine if everypony was like this they'd be soninteresting and amazing just like you."

(edited)

@@slimmyjimjim,

Dogboots couldn't help but smile a little bit at Cuppie's attempt to console him. The stallion walked up to the mare and pushed her hair out of the way to see both her eyes.

"If you're going to see me, then I want to see you," He said gazing into her eyes and kissing her passionately. His lips soon departed from hers and reassuringly smiled at her.

Edited by thor9356

Cuppie let herself fall backwards pulling Dogboots with her closing her eyes and letting nature take its coarse. A few feathers flew up from the pillows when they fell, but instead of falling to the ground they were caught by the wind and pulled out an open window leaving the room full of love

@@ParsoOfEquestria, @@GaleFenrir,  @,

At the mention of 'lunch', Windy's ears perked. "Read my mind Mystic! All I've eaten since brekkie was some cake that my new boss sent my way as a congratulations on my new job. So I'm starving too! Where does everypony want to go?" he asked, looking at Vinyl in particular. "And wherever we do go, I make it a policy to not let pretty mares pay their way." he said flirtatiously, grinning slyly at Vinyl.   

@@slimmyjimjim,

Dogboots stared at the ceiling still reeling from what he and Cuppie had just done. The stallion wasn't one for feelings but he knew he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel anything from that. His gaze shifted towards Cuppie and he stared at the mare's eyes. The color of her eyes were mesmerizing to the stallion.

"Everything about you is so beautiful," He commented before wrapping his hooves around her and pulling her close to him. The earth pony nuzzled his head against the mare trying to show his affection towards her.

@@ParsoOfEquestria, @@GaleFenrir,  @,

At the mention of 'lunch', Windy's ears perked. "Read my mind Mystic! All I've eaten since brekkie was some cake that my new boss sent my way as a congratulations on my new job. So I'm starving too! Where does everypony want to go?" he asked, looking at Vinyl in particular. "And wherever we do go, I make it a policy to not let pretty mares pay their way." he said flirtatiously, grinning slyly at Vinyl.

"Hmm... I know this really good Thai place by my apartment, just a couple blocks away from it. They've got some pretty good food if you like that kinda stuff." Vinyl smiled up at Windy and kissed him. She then sent Mystic another message. Soon, Mystic. Very soon. I need you again.

((I wonder if Parso knows the place I'm talking about. It's right across the bridge from Sydney.))

Shadow.png
Thanks goes to ~Lugia~ for the sig
My OC: Vinyl Blade
Vinyl Blade's filly, Violet Minx

(edited)

"Hmm... I know this really good Thai place by my apartment, just a couple blocks away from it. They've got some pretty good food if you like that kinda stuff." Vinyl smiled up at Windy and kissed him. She then sent Mystic another message. Soon, Mystic. Very soon. I need you again.

((I wonder if Parso knows the place I'm talking about. It's right across the bridge from Sydney.))

((I'm not from the city tongue.png I live a couple hours north of Sydney))

"mmmmm, Thai sounds delicious, but I could eat anything right now, I guess breakfast didn't fill me up as I thought"

Mystic giggled and then nuzzled up to curious. Vinyls voice started to play in her head, obviously a magic mind message.

'soon? what could she mean by that? what are you planning, Vinyl?'

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

76561198034610080.png
                           Add me on Steam | Youtube Channel

Not used to having her whole face showing it felt odd but she kind of liked it. Cuppie smiled at his words blushing a bit in response she only kissed his lips and smiled saying, "thank you, you're pretty too."

She lay there on his chest just staring up into his face and after a long time she finally said, "ugh, I think I have to go to work."

@@slimmyjimjim,

The stallion frowned but soon caught in odor in the air that had been there for sometime though.

"If you're going to go to work, you probably should take a shower," He suggested to the mare pointing out the smell before chuckling a little bit.

"Don't want others asking where you've been," The stallion said before cleaning up the place.

((I'm going to try and put Volt in the story more.))

After Cuppie "left", Volt went to the bakery. He knew he needed a job and since Cuppie had "left" there was an opening at the bakery. He asked Flour (I think that was her name :huh:) if he could work there, and since she also believed that Cuppie had left, said yes. Volt hadn't seen the whole reunion, and hadn't seen Cuppie leave with Dogboots. He found that he was actually pretty good at baking. Maybe I'll get another cutie mark for baking. He chuckled at his own joke.

"Well you're no basket of daisys," she teased getting up from the floor and then she got an idea," you know you could join me if you wanted."

She gave him a wink and then stopped and stood there for a minute, "I've never been able to wink at anypony before, I think I kinda like it."

@@slimmyjimjim,

"I do not smell that bad!" He said before taking a whiff of himself and surely enough he smelled just as bad, if not worse than Cuppie Cake.

"I stand corrected," He said blushing a little bit. The stallion grinned mischievously before following the mare into the shower.

After over an hour and long after the hot water had run out Cuppie finally got out of the shower and dryed her hair forgetting to put her bangs in front of her brown eye and before she left she gave Dogboots a kiss that was ment to be a quick one but turned out to be a long one, a very long one. When she finally left she made her way toward the bakery not noticing the strange looks she was getting from ponies who had seen her eyes. Ans when she arrived at the bakery she burst through the kitchen door a huge smile on her face and she walked in to find Volt.

Volt turned towards the noise. He had flour all over his face and smudges of dough as well. When he saw the pegasus, his eyes grew wide. "Cuppie? I... I thought you left?" He was definitely surprised to see the mare here, and also surprised to see her other eye. "Wow your eyes are different colors? They're so... pretty..."

Cuppie just stood there for a while blinking, trying to comprehend what he had ment. Finally she understood what he said and jerked to attention, "fixing her hair over her eye and blushing, "I-I...l planned t-to leave but something.....came up." Literally, she thought.

"What are you doing here anyway." She had been so shocked about seeing him in the kitchen of the bakery that she had completely forgotten about her eyes and now she feared it was too late.

Cuppie just stood there for a while blinking, trying to comprehend what he had ment. Finally she understood what he said and jerked to attention, "fixing her hair over her eye and blushing, "I-I...l planned t-to leave but something.....came up." Literally, she thought.

"What are you doing here anyway." She had been so shocked about seeing him in the kitchen of the bakery that she had completely forgotten about her eyes and now she feared it was too late.

Volt nearly frowned when Cuppie put her hair over her eye. "I... I needed a job and... you were leaving so there was an open spot... I'm sorry I basically took advantage of you leaving. On another note, why do you cover your other eye? Its cool having different eye colors. It makes you... unique." He smiled at Cuppie. He suspected that she was uncomfortable with her eyes, and he wanted to show her he was sincere.

At his words her expression darkened, "yo-you just replaced me?? How could you I haven't been gone for a day and you've already taken my job?! For your information I stayed because I got a second chance with Dogboots and now I come here and I find out that YOU have taken my place I can't believe you would do this some friend you are I hate you!" She turned opening her wings and zoomed out of the bakery not stopping until she was more than a mile away and the only thing she could see was the ocean and sand her hot angry tears fell from her cheeks.