request shop Dopey Hooves Signature Shop

Dopey Hooves

id love to have a signature of my OCs but that seems like a very slim chance considering i don't really have a picture to use except my drawings.

You could possibly re-make them. Like, i'm not sure how to say this. But, like you could make them from here. So, basically you just do the same exact pony you made, just re-made and then you can give me those images and I can make you a signature, problem sloved :D.

Woot! Thats awesome and now I do realize I should have gotten a sunset, but.. I like Trixie too much. .. Could you make one for me later? After the requests? I have a different picture I want to use.

Yes, I could possibly. I may be able to do it in a few. Just whenever your ready. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could possibly re-make them. Like, i'm not sure how to say this. But, like you could make them from here. So, basically you just do the same exact pony you made, just re-made and then you can give me those images and I can make you a signature, problem sloved 

well their hand drawn because when i used the pony creator i didnt like how they turned out. so i drew custom hair and everything. if i could get them commissioned could u make one then?

well their hand drawn because when i used the pony creator i didnt like how they turned out. so i drew custom hair and everything. if i could get them commissioned could u make one then?

Of course. Whatever request you shot at me, I will try my best to make. So, if you ever have the free time you can just ask. I will always be here. 

derpy_emoticon2.png

Of course. Whatever request you shot at me, I will try my best to make. So, if you ever have the free time you can just ask. I will always be here. 

derpy_emoticon2.png

ok thank you. ill try to find someway to get them commissioned. and when i do ill come back with a request. ^_^

Here's your signature. Sorry if it wasn't green. I tried to put some green in there but, the way the background turned out was pretty

cool if you ask me.

img-1556710-1-dark-green-gradient_zpsc73

Thanks for requesting!

Your signature is finished. I am sorry if it looks kind of I don't know xD. But, if you want anything changed then just tell me, be honest.

NightmareRarity_zps9f6f075f.jpg

Thanks for requesting!

This looks amazing! Thanks for the signature. I do have a small problem with it, though. Some of the lines are really thin and it looks like the purple hair is going through it. Is there any way to make the lines darker or more defined? 

Signature by Dopey Hooves                                                           Sherlock Hooves fanfic

This looks amazing! Thanks for the signature. I do have a small problem with it, though. Some of the lines are really thin and it looks like the purple hair is going through it. Is there any way to make the lines darker or more defined? 

Umm I don't think so. I thought it would be cool to have her like under the mist typed thing. So like I don't know it seems more scary like: RAWR she's coming to get you, typed thing xD.

Umm I don't think so. I thought it would be cool to have her like under the mist typed thing. So like I don't know it seems more scary like: RAWR she's coming to get you, typed thing xD.

Haha no problem. It still looks awesome and I'm really happy with it. Like I said its a small problem, no big deal. Thanks again for the signature.

Signature by Dopey Hooves                                                           Sherlock Hooves fanfic

(edited)

Since you asked me to go into the shop, here I am. lol There are actually two ponies I'd like you to put on my signature. lol My girlfriend's OC and mine. :3 I want them to be looking at eachother if you could do that. tongue.png I'll give the images below. biggrin.png I'd like our names to be on the bottom as well. Jake and Marie. lol Any background you may choose. :D Just no pink. Our favorite colors are red and black. :D

post-16607-0-79068500-1371952865_thumb.png

post-16607-0-19854000-1371952880_thumb.png

Edited by Crimson Dazzle

post-16607-0-25426600-1372193830.jpg

Signature by Dopey Hooves.

Ahh nice :3 got another really good signature making user on this forums. Kyoshi, Lugia, Frozen Mint, Chaotic Discord, Earl Grey and Cloud Chaser are really awesome at making them too. I love the ones you have made ;).

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

Could you do a Non-MLP related signature? I didn't see anything about it in your description, so I'm not sure.

If not, could you make me a Fluttershy signature? The background, to my preference, will be a darker blue, and the text could read "Villains Like Fluttershy Too". The text can be in white. I'd like Fluttershy in this pose: dancing_fluttershy_by_moongazeponies-d3f

img-1602841-1-deep-blue-cloudless-sky-ba

Thanks to Dopey Hooves!

Could you do a Non-MLP related signature? I didn't see anything about it in your description, so I'm not sure.

If not, could you make me a Fluttershy signature? The background, to my preference, will be a darker blue, and the text could read "Villains Like Fluttershy Too". The text can be in white. I'd like Fluttershy in this pose: img-1585654-1-dancing_fluttershy_by_moon

I said if not. That means: if he couldn't do a non-related one, he could do the Fluttershy one. The Fluttershy one was a second oprion.

img-1602841-1-deep-blue-cloudless-sky-ba

Thanks to Dopey Hooves!

I would appreciate it if you could make me a signature that looks like it's in space With Commander Shepard, Master Chief and Rainbow Dash on it. In the middle I'd just like in futuristic looking text saying Admiral Colt. If you could do that, I'd appreciate it!

img-1591105-1-images_zps8ebc3a39.png

Admiral Colt, reporting for duty!

I'm Admiral Colt and this is my favorite forum on the citadel.

Wanna talk? I'm always up for a discussion on just about anything!

Best Pony? RainboDash!

Where can i find the signature option on Edit my profile? Theres no signature option. Sorry im new here

You have to reach Muffin rank by making five posts to have that option, which you apparently just accomplished. Go back to your profile settings and it should be there now.

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

Looks like I am going to be busy for the next month xD. Jk everyone your signatures will be done by the end of the week. Thanks for requesting!

Since you asked me to go into the shop, here I am. lol There are actually two ponies I'd like you to put on my signature. lol My girlfriend's OC and mine. :3 I want them to be looking at eachother if you could do that. img-1584985-1-tongue.png I'll give the images below. img-1584985-2-biggrin.png I'd like our names to be on the bottom as well. Jake and Marie. lol Any background you may choose. biggrin.png Just no pink. Our favorite colors are red and black. biggrin.png

CrimsonDazzle_zps02c7555d.jpg?t=13721158

Here's your signature. Sorry it's a bit blurry. But, I hope you like it. If you want anything fixed

just tell me. 

Thanks for requesting.

could i get one with my oc and rainowdash just doing somthing random and have my name in the middle? theres my ocimg-1585640-1-1011137_623801057644850_73

CrimsonDazzle_zps32803bdc.png?t=13721167

Here's your signature. Hope you like it. I think it's funny how both of them look like they are

about to kill each other xD. If you want anything changed just hmu.

Thanks for requesting!

If not, could you make me a Fluttershy signature? The background, to my preference, will be a darker blue, and the text could read "Villains Like Fluttershy Too". The text can be in white. I'd like Fluttershy in this pose: img-1585654-1-dancing_fluttershy_by_moon

The image you gave me was too blurry so I used another image sorry if it looks bad and not the way you wanted. 

deep-blue-cloudless-sky-background-backd

Just thought I would add Angel into your signature. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for requesting!

Well,I need a signature to go with my avatar,so could you make me one? 

Could you put him:

post-11309-0-51459600-1372119103_thumb.jpg

And her:

post-11309-0-34380400-1372119142.png

In it pretty please?

And for the words,just "Shadow follower" Please. Bg can be any thing black.

Thank you!!

2562541b-7572-4c52-b38e-a72de26de851_zps

“There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.” 

(edited)

I would appreciate it if you could make me a signature that looks like it's in space With Commander Shepard, Master Chief and Rainbow Dash on it. In the middle I'd just like in futuristic looking text saying Admiral Colt. If you could do that, I'd appreciate it!

Here's your signature. It was a challenge to cram everything in there. But, I hope you like it.

Enjoy!

Thanks for requesting!

Hi could you please do a signature for me with a sky background with this picture on the right side http://i39.tinypic.com/347fi8y.png

and her cutie mark on the left with a rock and roll type of font in rainbow pattern just saying rainbow dash. Thanks

The image you requested was too blurry to add to the signature. I thought since you wanted like a music typed signature I would do this image. The font you requested was not available. I am sorry for not doing what you asked but, I wanted to at least make it like you wanted. I hope you like it.

RainbowDash_zps414eec4f.jpg

Thanks for requesting!

Well,I need a signature to go with my avatar,so could you make me one? 

Could you put him:

attachicon.gifDTL___Wilfre_by_Loza5000.jpg

And her:

attachicon.gif862311-S5Ug2sk1iBS93_Ef.png

In it pretty please?

And for the words,just "Shadow follower" Please. Bg can be any thing black.

Thank you!!

images_zpsd70298fc.png?t=1372122267

Here's your signature. I thought it turned out pretty cool. What do you think? Well, I hope you

enjoy it. If you want anything changed just ask.

Thanks for ordering!

Edited by Dopey Hooves

Here's your signature. It was a challenge to cram everything in there. But, I hope you like it. Enjoy!

It looks awesome! Thanks for the Signature! I hope you enjoyed the challenge it gave you and I'll be sure to give you credit in the signature. 

Admiral Colt, reporting for duty!

I'm Admiral Colt and this is my favorite forum on the citadel.

Wanna talk? I'm always up for a discussion on just about anything!

Best Pony? RainboDash!

Here's your signature. Hope you like it. I think it's funny how both of them look like they are about to kill each other xD. If you want anything changed just hmu.

i like it but it could use simpy a space like background with stars and maybe a space cloud thing. 

CrimsonDazzle_zps32803bdc.png?t=13721167