Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Land of Shadows

Umbral Noir

The number of posts so far is pretty funny! Over 100 and still another two weeks until it starts! :P

If anypony has any questions about the RP I'd be happy to answer them now (except spoiler questions!)

• Brohoof 1

I'm so glad that everypony here is so welcoming! derpy_emoticon1.png

I really can't wait for the RP to start! With that said; I need some background info on the characters that I will be interacting with. Anything interesting or something that I need to know about the OC you plan to use would be most appreciated. I want to be able to jump in the RP with at least an inkling of what's going on tongue.png

If you have any questions about me or my OC, don't hesitate to ask! Oh! And I also want to clarify one more thing: How does Kismet fit into the sequel? This is an important part of the story if I am to participate. I am open to any ideas and/or suggestions on how Kismet is to enter the story. I know she won't be in the 'Mane 8' but I want to make sure she has a solid part in the RP as well. I look forward to hearing everypony's ideas! img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

• Brohoof 3

@Love*Potion

You can check out my OC on my character profile page. For the most part, all of us had different stories to share and were divinely stranded on a tropical island because of a cruise ship sinking. We found a ship on the stranded island and we all went on adventures together through different islands in hopes of getting home. We all got home, but an evil pony named Raven took over Ponyville with his factories and made slaves of all the ponies. The Mane 8 saved Ponyville from Raven's wrath.

For my particular OC, he's a medical doctor. He met Evening Glory on a stranded island and instantly fell in love with her. Evening shared her love for Sterling and they decided to get married once they reached home. They were both deeply encouraged by Princess Luna to marry. Sterling now has a bullet wound near his abdomen because he sacrificed himself to save Evening from Raven's gun shot at the final battle. After Sterling went through a coma, he was raised back to life and will now marry Evening at the start of this RP.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

@@Love*Potion

Yep... Offical ship from the last roleplay xD Evening Glory is my character by the way, you can find her in my signature. I'd be more than happy to give a description on her but at the moment I have to clean the living room xD So I will do in a moment

Also, you have an OC called Kismet? DAMMIT. I have an OC called Kismet xD

But your Kismet is prettier than mine c:

Edited by Budding Night
  • Brohoof 3

@Budding Night

Budding... I hope you didn't forget about our roleplay. Let's give the other ponies some more D'awws by letting them see what we're doing in our honeymoon Evie. Evie... where are you... I wuv you... I want our honeymoon documented really well and I need you...sad.png 

• Brohoof 1

@Sterling Crimson

I promise I haven't! Production, remember? Now I have to clean the living room dammit! xD

"I'm here, Sterling.. I wuv you too. Maggie is just a bit busy at the moment, and I can't do much but wait for her.. I haven't exactly figured out how to use the computer yet. I'll keep trying, for you though!"

• Brohoof 1

@Budding Night

Wait a minute... this should be on the other OOC thread.

Paul does it really matter?! I'm talking with my lovey. Hmph. It's ok Evie. I'll wait. I heard about Maggie's production. I'll wait Evie. But from me, wub.png . Love you Evie. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hehe, Stevening is so cute -3-

@, @@Love*Potion, @@Zhooves, @@PinkieShyFlutterPie, @@Steel Accord, @@lincolnshirepony, @, @@Pripyat Pony
(I reeeally hope thats everyone)

I, also have news myself to share with you all :3
Drumroll;
Badambadambadambadambadamba....

As I know Paul (Hope this is okay) is making a few Musical Numbers for the roleplay, I've decided I'm going to make one too! :3
I'm usually a terrible procrastinator, but I will make my SUPERSPECIALPROMISE I will finish it. I will be making the Music from my Guitar and I'm calling it "Wispy Lullaby" and if you can't tell, it will be a sweet little lullaby about my Eve's wisps :3 I am currently fiddling with the chords and have done a few of my lyrics. I'm superduper excited about this because I've always dabbled in things like this, but never took it on. I hope I can be successful.

Spoilers are fun.

derpy_emoticon2.png

Edited by Budding Night
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)
I really can't wait for the RP to start! With that said; I need some background info on the characters that I will be interacting with. Anything interesting or something that I need to know about the OC you plan to use would be most appreciated. I want to be able to jump in the RP with at least an inkling of what's going on 

May I suggest reading the first RP? There you'll get a basic idea about everyone... As for just North... I have kept to an RP-style which keeps others from taking action based on his thoughts... I've mentioned it to a couple of the others, but if any of ye look at my posts in the first RP: How many times do you see me describing North's thoughts?

I did so without thinking over it really, but in the end I thought it a good idea to keep it a bit more realistic... I mean, in real life, you can't read other's thoughts, and thus your actions are not altered by knowing them~

Oh, and in case it wasn't completely obvious to anyone, I'm Norwegian~ (God kveld~)

Edited by Zhooves
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah, I'd agree with reading the RP. It may seem like a daunting task but believe me when I say that I've been in RPs that have run to thousands of pages! XD

Like @Budding Night said, I'm making a lot of musical numbers, probably enough for a whole musical eventually. I already have 4 in progress, one of which is almost done. Two of them are love songs, one's the theme song, and the other's the villain song. I'll find a way to keep working on them over the summer, but progress is very slow because of MCAT. I'll probably get all four done before summer ends though. Once summer ends, I can get back to full swing with a crap load of musical ideas; besides, all my courses this semester are music based hehe.

• Brohoof 1

@@Steel Accord

Do not worry Anthony. I could never take offense from someone as polite as you. I find those all quite true, hehe. Although, I wonder what my country would be. What do you Imagine New Zealanders would be?

Maggie (Not damn Margaret, Maggie)

Why thank you Ms. night. I practice classical chivalry in my day to day life and believe one's online conduct should reflect his or her's actual conduct.

New Zealand is a tough one to place. Thinking a bit outside the box I would have to say New Zealand has most in common with Fey Spirits. Enchantingly beautiful, but somewhat odd and inexplicable at the same time. Also possessing a great affinity for games and challenges.

• Brohoof 4

I've got Wi-Fi here, so we may be starting a little early! I'm just too excited to wait until the 14th!

Hooray! I'm so excited to hear that! I hope you are having a great time in France yay.png 

I'm so honored to be a part of this (awesome) RPwub.png  But really quick- how are we starting it off? I think Sterling mentioned a wedding was to be the main introduction but I just want to make sure that's what's going on. Perhaps I heard wrongtongue.png  Anyways, I'd just like a head's up so I can try to come up with a creative way for Kismet to enter the RP. Any suggestions and/or requests for my character is greatly appreciated derpy_emoticon2.png

• Brohoof 4

Hooray! I'm so excited to hear that! I hope you are having a great time in France img-1612206-1-yay.png

I'm so honored to be a part of this (awesome) RPimg-1612206-2-wub.png  But really quick- how are we starting it off? I think Sterling mentioned a wedding was to be the main introduction but I just want to make sure that's what's going on. Perhaps I heard wrongimg-1612206-3-tongue.png  Anyways, I'd just like a head's up so I can try to come up with a creative way for Kismet to enter the RP. Any suggestions and/or requests for my character is greatly appreciated img-1612206-4-derpy_emoticon2.png

The roleplay will be starting with the OCs receiving invitations to the wedding of Sterling Crimson and Evening Glory, but I have no control over the wedding, so I don't know how it'll turn out! ^_^ That matter lies with Sterling and Budding!

@@Love*Potion

I'll maybe discuss your OC with you over PM if you want! :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@

YES! Ohh gawd, dis is awesome. I'm getting excited all over again now xD

If it does start soon, I'm just going to throw out that I now instead of not having enough time to do anything, I have plenty of it But I now face another problem.. I have a cast on my hand and over the top of my thumb from falling of my skateboard and taking a mean dive onto my head/hand/hip, it mostly affected my hand and I have a fracture and dent in a bone in the base of my thumb and hurts so much to move any of my fingers.

This makes my typing very difficult, for I'm the type that gets frustrated easily when I have to do things with only the use one hand (with absolute no help of the other hand) and I find great trouble doing things with one hand. It's a thing that has been 'wired' into my brain ever since I was quite young and I'm not going to get out of it soon. I'm finding it quite amazing I'm writing something like this without me getting frustrated but I am getting a lot of pain from this also, so to sum things up; I wont be typing much, at all.

This is also directed to you, @Sterling Crimson, for this is why I haven't been posting on our roleplay, otherwise I'd be working on one every chance I get xD

(Also, we can get Kismet to be an 'old friend' to Evening or somepony else if you want, @Love*Potion)

Edited by Budding Night
  • Brohoof 3

@

YES! Ohh gawd, dis is awesome. I'm getting excited all over again now xD

If it does start soon, I'm just going to throw out that I now instead of not having enough time to do anything, I have plenty of it But I now face another problem.. I have a cast on my hand and over the top of my thumb from falling of my skateboard and taking a mean dive onto my head/hand/hip, it mostly affected my hand and I have a fracture and dent in a bone in the base of my thumb and hurts so much to move any of my fingers.

This makes my typing very difficult, for I'm the type that gets frustrated easily when I have to do things with only the use one hand (with absolute no help of the other hand) and I find great trouble doing things with one hand. It's a thing that has been 'wired' into my brain ever since I was quite young and I'm not going to get out of it soon. I'm finding it quite amazing I'm writing something like this without me getting frustrated but I am getting a lot of pain from this also, so to sum things up; I wont be typing much, at all.

This is also directed to you, @Sterling Crimson, for this is why I haven't been posting on our roleplay, otherwise I'd be working on one every chance I get xD

(Also, we can get Kismet to be an 'old friend' to Evening or somepony else if you want, @Love*Potion)

Oh... I'm sorry to hear that! :(

Hmm... while I'd like to start, I don't want anypony to be left out. Do you know how long it will take to heal? It sounds like a pretty bad accident!

• Brohoof 1

@Budding Night

I read up on physiotherapy on fractured finger bones. With the hip injury she's got, it's not very good. From experience (Football Manager; it's surprisingly accurate), she'll be gone from between 3-7 weeks. It's pretty bad. Fractured bones are absolutely no fun. I might have to just give up roleplaying with her because of the injury; it's been really hard trying to synchronize with her for roleplaying. If the injury doesn't last that long, then I'd reconsider that decision.

• Brohoof 1

@Budding Night

I read up on physiotherapy on fractured finger bones. With the hip injury she's got, it's not very good. From experience (Football Manager; it's surprisingly accurate), she'll be gone from between 3-7 weeks. It's pretty bad. Fractured bones are absolutely no fun. I might have to just give up roleplaying with her because of the injury; it's been really hard trying to synchronize with her for roleplaying. If the injury doesn't last that long, then I'd reconsider that decision.

That does pretty bad! :( The problem is I don't think we can wait that long, as we were going to start on the 14th. I'll certainly wait a little while longer before thinking of beginning, but I'm afraid we may have to start soon!

• Brohoof 1

It's fine if you want to start soon; I have no objections. I'll just have to god-mod Evening all the way through the roleplay. I could always ask Budding what she wants through Skype or something. Nonetheless, that'll be a huge strain on me, so I'm not too keen on doing that. I could always just give Evening a huge injury that would cut her off from most of the roleplay if the worst comes to shove. Then Sterling could just go on alone (even though I'd hate for that).

• Brohoof 2

It's fine if you want to start soon; I have no objections. I'll just have to god-mod Evening all the way through the roleplay. I could always ask Budding what she wants through Skype or something. Nonetheless, that'll be a huge strain on me, so I'm not too keen on doing that. I could always just give Evening a huge injury that would cut her off from most of the roleplay if the worst comes to shove. Then Sterling could just go on alone (even though I'd hate for that).

Yeah, I really don't want to start without anypony either! :( The problem is, if we don't start soon the summer will be over. I won't be able to keep it going much after the summer, so I'm afraid we will have to start soon!

• Brohoof 1