Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Minecraft Problem?

FoxyCryptid

(edited)

I was trying to play Minecraft the other day on my new PC, and even with the quality turned down to fast it kept dropping to like 22 FPS or even less, yet I got Fallout 3 to run at around 30-35 FPS on medium settings and 720p, and I found this footage of gameplay on near the same specs(if it can do even that on these, MC should be working fine):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sq5PTbtAak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trm6BfKMuw4

Edited by Shoboni

(edited)

Few pointers.

• Is your Java up to date? An outdated Java outlet can cause extreme FPS deficiencies. This used to be a problem of mine.
  • Get the OptiFine mod. It's amazing how much it can improve your FPS; it maximises use of the processor when generating worlds and makes your Minecraft run better in general.
  • Is it on a server with multiple features in one place? My computer normally runs servers at 200FPS, but one server spawn brought it down to 25. Try single player.
Edited by Flipturn ツ

(edited)

Are you sure you are running the correct type of java? The 64/32 bit versions could make those type of problems sometimes. Try download the 32 bit version if you got 64 bit now. Other than that and the things Flip here above me listed, I don't know.

Edited by Jokuc

Few pointers.

• Is your Java up to date? An outdated Java outlet can cause extreme FPS deficiencies. This used to be a problem of mine.
  • Get the OptiFine mod. It's amazing how much it can improve your FPS; it maximises use of the processor when generating worlds and makes your Minecraft run better in general.
  • Is it on a server with multiple features in one place? My computer normally runs servers at 200FPS, but one server spawn brought it down to 25. Try single player.

I might try the Java, I don't know what version that came with/

On Optifine. I actually had that before and caused such a memory leak my Minecraft was burning through all 4GB and crashing within a few minutes.