Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Taking Back (One spot left!)

~Rogue~

(edited)

It's been three years since the Pegasi army invaded Equestria. They destroyed us, out town, and our hope. We never did anything to deserve this, and now, the only ponies that live freely in Equestria are Pegasi. The ground ponies are used for physical labor and the gifted unicorns use magic to serve the king. Nobody knows the kings name, that's the only thing they call him.

My name is Serenity, I am too dangerous to work because of my 'rebellious' actions. I'm currently imprisoned in a dungeon, somewhere under Canterlot castle. I'm sure there are others like me, willing to escape. Once I get out of this place I'm heading to the griffon kingdom, where I can hopefully get them to save the ponies here. I will escape, and I will be back.

-----------------------------------
I know it's an odd number, but I will be looking for one more OC, a ground pony maybe. 

1) Rave Ninja (Serenity)
2) ShyFlutters (Missy)
3) Cerulian Sky (Cerulian Sky)

4) Tri-Dart (Tri-Dart)
-----------------------------------

"Plate" A Pegasus guard yelled. It was. A daily routine for breakfast and dinner for them to eat, then take the plate back after the next meal. The guard was suprised that after a fe seconds the dish wasn't coming from underneath the door. "PLATE" The guard yelled once more. He unlocked the door and bust through the door to see what had happened. Unfortunately for Him, he was new with Serenity. She grabbed him by the neck and choked him until he became unconscious. When he fell down, she grabbed the keys from him and walked out the room, with a smirk.

Edited by ~Chaotic Griffon~
  • Brohoof 1

(I am going to use my Alicorn OC, Missy Starlight for this one if it's alright. Not all alicorns are overpowered, just some of them are.)

Missy wasn't like other ponies, she had accepted that, when the pegasi captured her, they noticed that she was proficient with magic, a very rare talent, so they locked her up, too much magical potential, too volatile to be put to any kind of work, so they use her magical power, siphon it off to run all of their precious systems. It was a tiring job to use that much magic, if she didn't she was whipped by one of the supervising pegasi scientists.

Missy always wanted to find a way out of the place, it was a normal day, like any other, except instead of charging the pegasi's machines with her magic, she lashed out at them, almost caused the whole room to explode, her pent-up anger was released in violent dark magic. When the pegasi guards responded to the attack, she was already gone.

(Missy has a small essence of the Alicorn Amulet within her, so when she gets extremely angry, she can perform volatile dark magic. Also, think of Missy like "Prisoner X" or something.)

(edited)

Serenity rushed through the hallways of the underground maze like she was on fire. She needed to get out of there as soon as possible, if she alerted any guards, they'd find her quick. She came past alot of empty prisons, then she dashed past one that had somepony in there. A blue Alicorn, quietly sleeping. "Hey you" Serenity whispered into the cell. "Hey!" The Alicorn woke up with a fright. "I'm busting out of here. And your coming with me" The Gate unlocked but the Alicorn stayed. "Come on!". Serenity then noticed the horn brace that Missy was wearing. It wasn't just to stop her from using magic, she was being mind controlled. The Alicorn threw a punch at her, Serenity dodged of course. She threw punch after punched, but failed to land a hit on her. Eventually, Serenity managed to kick the brace on her horn, shattering it so that no more mind control was induced, but she still couldn't use magic. She immediately fainted, leaving her to be carried by Serenity. She flung the pony over her back while she ran off through the maze.

(I have no idea who Prisoner X is)

Edited by DJ Dashie

(edited)

(Prisoner X is a sort of thing i came up with, it's sort of like that thing they do in movies where there is a prison with a single prisoner. Very volatile, very dangerous.)

Missy couldn't feel much, she knew she was being carried...by a griffin, she had no idea where they were going, they might be escaping. She had a nightmare, a flashback, a horrible memory, when they were still using extreme measures to extract the magic from her. It's impossible to force magic out of a pony, so they tortured her with electric shocks and things like that. Every time she refused to do it they shocked her and since there was a magic brace on her horn, preventing her from ding anything to hurt anypony, she couldn't escape, so she realized there was no point in trying to fight it anymore.

Missy woke up slowly, her eyes opened wide when she realized how fast she was going. She extended her wings and got off of the griffon's back groggily. She looked straight at the griffon, still half-asleep.
"Who are you?" Missy asked. "Why are you helping me? I'm dangerous!"

Edited by ShyFlutters

"Why the heck do you think I'm helping you, we need to get out of here as soon as possible" Missy backed off a little. "Trust me, you don't wanna be around me." She obviously didn't know Serenity. "Fine, you can leave and go turn yourself in if you want, but if I were you, I'd want all the help I can get." Serenity's ear started twitching, she heard something, or somepony, from a distance. "We need to tighten security around here, meaning higher alert. One of the prisoners has escaped, I think it's the griffon." Missy looked at Serenity with a worried face. Serenity turned around and ran the other way, Missy shortly followed behind her.

Serenity turned a corner and of course, there was a Pegasus there. "Hey!" He yelled, he pulled out a sword and tried to stab at Serenity, but she quickly dodged and uppercut unread neath his elbow, then his jaw. He yelled in pain, and he couldn't move his right arm. She knew and had studied pressure points in combat training, and she knew them very well. Another guard came from behind them, Missy, being scared, charged a black bolt of lightning and it hit him square in the head. "Nice hit" Serenity yelled. He flew back into a wall, he was paralyzed from the black magic missy had used. "Quickly, over here" Serenity dashed with Missy into what seemed like a staircase going upwards. They couldn't tell where it went, but they knew, it would lead them up into more prison.

(edited)

The prison must be massive, it's been years since the pegasi invaded the surface world. Nobody ever knew why they did what they did, but something happened to the princesses and a king took their place, the world was plunged into a tyrannical dictatorship, those who were able, worked. Those who were but refused, died. It was as simple as that. The unicorns were enslaved and made to serve the king, but the alicorns with their immense magical power, were used to power systems that couldn't be powered by any other means. The alicorns were tortured, made to give up their magic to the insane winged ponies, many of them left scarred emotionally (and physically)  for the rest of their lives.

Behind the two, a guard appeared with a shock tool (the ones used for torture), seeing this makes Missy back up and whimper, having flashbacks of the physical and emotional pain she went through, she completely locks up, not wanting to resist,(they basically broke her, almost), the guard swings the tool down at Missy but Serenity grabs it punches the guard and shoves it in the guard's face.

((I should explain her appearance, she has a scar over her face, and on her wings, there is also a scar from where her horn was snapped off then re-attached.))

Edited by ShyFlutters

(Her horn was CUT OFF, DAYYYYYUM)

"DOWN HERE" A Pegasus Commander yelled, sending a few Pegasi down the hallway. They flew at high speeds, but Serenity was quick enough to dodge it. She bucked one of them in the chest, sending him back. The other one grabbed Serenity in a choke hold. Missy suddenly snapped out of her trance and shot a bolt of magic at The Pegasus, dropping Serenity down. She landed in her back. "You Ok?" Missy asked. "Yeah, it's just been awhile since I've used these." Three more Pegasi turned the corner. "Run!" Serenity shouted. They ran in the opposite direction, only to find a dead end. "Seize them" The commander yelled, as the Pegasi marched foward.

Somewhere in an weapon factory, a pony was slaving away at a bar of iron. The pony got a feeling. A scared feeling, not his feeling, somebody else was feeling sad. He had no idea what this feeling was, or who it had came from, but he knew somepony needed help. More help than he needed. He knew it wasn't time for this though, he would have to save them afterwards. He knew it would soon be time to rebel.

Missy looked all around them, the pegasi were closing in, not knowing what else to do, Missy charged up the easiest teleportation spell she knew of, teleporting them both behind the pegasi advance. The guards were surprised for a moment but recovered once they realised where the two escapees were. They started running, not reallt knowing which way to go to get out of the place. Missy and Serenity locked themselves in a science lab. It was the place that she had been kept when it happened.

--FLASHBACK--

Scientist: Let's begin.

The machines whirred as the magic was sucked out of Missy, it was a painful process, also, over-use of magic cause the material of the user's horn to weaken, so when she stopped before they wanted her to....

Guard: Who told you to stop?

The guard threw the whip at Missy, she fell over and hit her horn off of the ground, causing it to snap. She fell unconcious immediately.

Scientist: Get her to medical and put her back in her cell for the rest of the day, we have enough power until tomorrow.

(edited)

I guess I'll join in, using my Pegasus OC, Cerulean Sky.

My Backstory:

She grew up with her parents in Cloudsdale. Her father was a boss at the Rainbow Factory. (a place where they make rainbows.) Her Father was extremely abusive to her. At a young age he demanded her to start working at his factory. But his workers were very kind to her, and one pony named Starlight taught her how to write. She acted as a teacher to Cerulean, as Starlight used to be a teacher. She taught her to be creative and to take her emotions, and sadness, and put it on paper. One night, after working really late, her father came home, very ill. She was asleep, and didn't know what was to happen in the morning. When she got up, to get ready for work, he was dead. Her mother died when she was just a young filly. After her father died, she was heartbroken. Starlight took her in and cared for her after that. She taught her many things. And one day an arts show came to Cloudsdale. If you entered in the contest and won, you were to be able to go to Canterlot, and meet Princess Celestia. So she drew a picture, and entered in the contest. She was very nervous, but she won it. After winning it she received her cutie mark.

Anyways, a few years after she got her cutie mark, a war erupted. She is now known for her creativeness, and also is known to be cunning.

She sees the two ponies as they fall into the Science lab.

"What do you two think you are doing?" She says abruptly. She does not hate the Unicorns or the Alicorns, but she isn't very fond of them. "You two aren't supposed to be in here." She takes her brush and turns around, facing away from them.
Edited by Cerulean Sky

• 2 weeks later...

May I join? the link to my OC is here

|

|

V

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tri-dart-r3750

~Tri-Dart

post-17346-0-97118900-1372469367.jpg

Why does it have to be 800 characters!? like come on! Character Databases were made for a reason ponies! So I might as well just tell you what is in my saddle-bag to waste characters.................. A half-eaten carrot, a rusted and half broken sword, 2 bits, a flashlight, some pliers and a newspaper clipping about cloudsdale. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE 800 characters I'm just wasting characters now... ugh...he is 15, a male pegasus, yeah i don't feel like typing so click on the link if you want... dang only at 419 characters! UUUUGGGGGGHHH so yeah I really wan to RP this is my first time trying to RP on a forum so if I do anything wrong let me know OMG I'm only at 540 characters! F$%#! WWHHYY HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME!? I MADE MY MISTAKE! I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN IS GONE! REBEL GIRL! REBEL GIRL! REBEL GIRL YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF MY WORLD! IN THE SUMMER OF '69! OOOHHHH WE'RE HALF WAY THERE! WOOOAAAHHH LIVIN' ON A PRAYER! THE EYE OF THE TIGER! LET ME TELL YOU NOW ITS SABOTAGE! I'm almost there...im there! yay so yeah let me know if I can RP if not thats cool, but sorry I had to fill the characters in sooo, yeah thx! 

^-^

May I join? the link to my OC is here

|

|

V

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tri-dart-r3750

~Tri-Dart

attachicon.gifCutie Mark.jpg

Why does it have to be 800 characters!? like come on! Character Databases were made for a reason ponies! So I might as well just tell you what is in my saddle-bag to waste characters.................. A half-eaten carrot, a rusted and half broken sword, 2 bits, a flashlight, some pliers and a newspaper clipping about cloudsdale. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE 800 characters I'm just wasting characters now... ugh...he is 15, a male pegasus, yeah i don't feel like typing so click on the link if you want... dang only at 419 characters! UUUUGGGGGGHHH so yeah I really wan to RP this is my first time trying to RP on a forum so if I do anything wrong let me know OMG I'm only at 540 characters! F$%#! WWHHYY HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME!? I MADE MY MISTAKE! I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN IS GONE! REBEL GIRL! REBEL GIRL! REBEL GIRL YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF MY WORLD! IN THE SUMMER OF '69! OOOHHHH WE'RE HALF WAY THERE! WOOOAAAHHH LIVIN' ON A PRAYER! THE EYE OF THE TIGER! LET ME TELL YOU NOW ITS SABOTAGE! I'm almost there...im there! yay so yeah let me know if I can RP if not thats cool, but sorry I had to fill the characters in sooo, yeah thx! 

^-^

(You should have just messaged me or added a bit of story to your post, maybe describe your character for this. Yes you may join.)

"Well, we um. We need to get out of here. Know the way out?" Cerulean turned to the Griffon. "I'm not one to help but those guards are gonna get in here pretty fast. You better get out, or hide." Suddenly, Serenity noticed a big red button. It was to obviously secure the area, and since there were shutters everywhere, there was only one choice. Serenity lunged for the button and pressed it. An alarm sounded and immediately guards showed up. Luckily they couldn't bust through the glass, and the three of them were locked in. Cerulean kept in painting, and Missy started panicking. "I'm gonna find us a way out of here." Looking around, the was an air vent, but it was too small for Serenity. Her wings wouldn't fit. "Hey, do you think you could fit through that?" She asked Missy. "It looks pretty small to me, but I might be able to."

(This is an advanced roleplay, so make sure you'll be able to make up story of at least 800 words, and if you cannot just do a little bit of a filler like I am now.)

(edited)

tMissy couldn't stop panicking, she got that unfortunate setback from her old mentor Twilight Sparkle. That all seemed like so long ago, when the ideals of friendship were replaced by the opressive grip of the Pegasi Royal Guard, the only pegasus who openly opposed the tyranny of the king, was Rainbow Dash.

)(I hope it's alright if i establish more of a backstory.))

Missy followed Twilight's calming instructions, she could still hear her reassuring voice and smell the smell of dusty old books:

Step one: Hoof in and inhale.

Step two:Extend hoof and exhale. Repeat until anxiety has left your mind.

Missy then attempted to climb into the air vent, her wings weren't as large as Serenity's but they weren't pegasus wings either. "What do i do once i get out of the room." Missy asked.

"I dunno, improvise." came Serenity's reply. It was a very tight squeeze, even for Missy, she was an alicorn after all. When she dropped out of the air vent, two pegasi guards closed in on her. Charging up a spell, she let out a huge blast of dark energy, learned from the voices who spoke to her at night. The guards flew through the now-broken glass. Dead.

Missy suddenly became dizzy and was unable to properly stand up, inside her mind, she could feel something snap, something threatening to break completely. The after-effects of the over-use of her magic were starting to get to her.

Edited by ShyFlutters