Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [Private] Outcasts of the Everfree Forest OOC Thread

--Thunder Bolt--

I was waiting for both of you to reply, can't really do much without any prompt. And... it seems that one of your posts is deleted, huh o_0

I reported my own post because it was holding up the Roleplay. Hopefully there isn't anything nasty going to happen because of that O_O

...Should I break the whole taking turns thing and post anyway, lads? I have no idea where Unicron's run off to.

If you think your character have enough prompt to act, then feel free to post right away. As long as no one's left behind like ten posts, I think it should be fine.

So I have this weird idea of putting a huge predator in the RP, the kind that could at least not be scared by Atlas size, but instead would try its chance and attack the giant pony anyway. Just to get things even more interesting. Maybe like thirty foot long land crocodile or a matriarch manticore. What do you guys think?

Eh, whichever creature would work. I just figured if Atlas is scared of ponies, he wouldn't be as scared when he and the ponies had spent some quality time together running for their lives :P

(edited)

Eh, whichever creature would work. I just figured if Atlas is scared of ponies, he wouldn't be as scared when he and the ponies had spent some quality time together running for their lives :P

Well, my point was the monster is completely up to you. The forest is full of Eeeeeeevil after all X3

Quick Edit - This might also be of assistance, though it is all Headcanon X3

Edited by Gabriel Smith