Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc What Lurks in The Woods

Dark Horn

Hmm I'm trying to decide how Sky Chaser will make his entrance. Are all you ponies up at Blueblood's fight scene going to come back to Ponyville at some point? I think I'll just have Sky stick around there, and maybe meet 's character.

@, Could you break up your posts into paragraphs? It's a pain to try and read walls of text like that. Also remember whenever someone new speaks it belongs in a new paragraph.

And, everyone, tomorrow I will be gone for a week. Just so you know. Don't let this thing die! 

Woah that's crazy, so am I! Actually, I'm not leaving 'till Monday morning, but still. Dark Horn, I guess you'll have a couple characters to take over?

• Brohoof 2

All right, here we go!

Name: Proton

Character Page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/--r2866

Strenght: Loyal, he can also be smart if the situation requires it

Flaw: Often has difficulty controlling his temper

Note: The "being redesigned" part on his character page is there because I want to redesign his color scheme and appearance, not his personality. Hope that clears things up.

(edited)

Alright. Sad to see so many people go va-moosh. Anyhow, accepted, Antidermis. You can go ahead and make your first post.

Also, Anti, it's nice to see a fellow BIONICLE fan. :umad:

Edited by Dark Horn
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

They aren't stunned. I was just stating that none of the three have done anything in a while.

The fighting is, in fact, going on in Canterlot. Which is my fault - I didn't really give anything for the three of you anything meaningful to do.

I suppose I'll stir up something interesting for the citizens of Ponyville to deal with.

Edited by Dark Horn

@,

@,

I talked to her, but she said she's still trying to muster up an 800 character post. Nevertheless, whether or not she shows up, I went ahead and took the liberty of making something happen. Nothing like a nice dragon fight to boot off an adventure of any sort, if you ask me.